Version 7 Status Thread.

Jan

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tfw I thought it was January for some reason. Definitely January, haha.

Oh, thank Goodness! You had me worried for a second there, Jan! I was thinking, "How the Hell is Jan gonna get 7% of Version 7 done in less than two days!?". Anyways, keep up the awesome work and I am looking ever forward to the next installment of Pokemon Rejuvenation!

YO! Stalking this post for the 2nd half of the month finally paid off, lol
Srsly tho, I can't wait to see what you've added to the game. I've actually bred a few shiny pokemon with decent IV's for the update.

• Veterans

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 BOIIIIIIIIIIII!

Please don't go offtopic here, thank you! There are posts in the Trainer's journal which are destined for this purpose.

Happy new year, though!

• Veterans

...it always skyrockets when im away for a week and would it be right to assume it will come out in a week and a half or no?...also happy new year

We can't give out any certain estimates as of when the new version will be released to the public, but I can tell you that we're close to finishing things up so the second phase of alpha testing can start, so beta testing might not take too much time anymore for it to happen.

Just a little longer, guys! We're getting there, hope you guys are excited for the new version at least!

Well fuck. I guess the item guide will have to include version 7 too. Oh well, my fault being lazy/lack of motivation.

But really, hype for version 7. I wonder what pokemon will in that version because i wish some of my fav pokemon to be found thereLILLIGANT AHHHHH.