Version 7 Status Thread.

Jan

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

-rubs hands at prospect of sidequests- zumi can i ask if the older side quests have been changed if so at which point as im curious as to how far i can go in an updated guide or if i can just continue from the last guide playthrough

Not gonna answer that quite yet, sorry! You're going to have to wait until V7 is closer to being finished.

• Veterans

......... zumi I have nothink to say about your avatar and jan i'll wait to see the evilness you put in :P

Off topic, bruh. Keep it to what this topic is about c:

But I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy V7! It just still needs some work since there's a few glaring errors (idk if jan fixed those yet) and some events that still have to be put in. Other than that.... Mmmhmm yes. Good stuff is heading your way >:3c

Edited by Mettaton

• Veterans

Best part about this, I -think- the wait from 6-7 has been longer than the one from 5-6 even though the 5-6 one was supposed to be the really long one. That or the counter is really out of date

• Developers

Best part about this, I -think- the wait from 6-7 has been longer than the one from 5-6 even though the 5-6 one was supposed to be the really long one. That or the counter is really out of date

5-6 happened during the Summer. I had nothing else to do. I'm in school again now and I am a busy bee :c

wait till i see what ? o.o :0 nah i have played reborn all the way through too but its just that in reborn they have all the guides already written i came to rejuve coz i've got the oportunity to express myself in some guides as they are pretty easy to write :3 so the whole crystals to caves isn't new, even still jan bring back Victini! :P nah bring back Gyarados nah give us dragonite! or dino or or or or or -passes out-

Hopefully, that crystal fiasco is better than the one during the Magma Drift Arc. That one was not fun at all IMO.

Still beats traversing through Terajuma Jungle... I hate that place :(

• Developers

Hopefully, that crystal fiasco is better than the one during the Magma Drift Arc. That one was not fun at all IMO.

There shall be no crystal breaking here, friend.