The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Reborn - Season 4 Finale : Battle of the Bastards

DerogatoryTrainer

While the loss of pokemon life is always deeply regrettable I remember you having an abundance of psychic types at one point.

They should change Rhydons description to "Rocks out with his %#@K out" haha he's a beast and so is Rhyperior

If you think you can't stand the dialogue now with Terra wait until you actually face her

Also

She also has a Garchomp - since we all know how much you LOVE Garchomp

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, I was waiting to torment him with that knowledge. I was beaten to it.

Anyways, Terra is not an easy opponent. Her field effect will be both nostalgic and evil, so be warned. And oh yes, her team of Ground types is NOT forgiving.

screw terra, im looking forward to his fight with charlotte... :D given how much he hates her... and what a nightmare fighting charlotte is, a new depth of hatred will be born from the (his?) ashes :D

Edited by DemICE

Ha, I don't think he can hate anyone more than Radomus and Gardevoir though. Charlotte, maybe a close second...but Radomus killed Sickle and Flounder II!

(Granted, Charlotte might kill his entire team save Rhyperior...and that thing should also be paranoid about Solar Beam and Energy Ball...) A very fast Dragon, Ground or Water type mayn't be bad. Noivern and Dugtrio maybe?

Although Charlotte's fire is best fought with fire. Mako will be fine, so long as he isn't caught out by a random EQ. The Arcanine would have been perfect, since it got Flash Fire too...

I don't like you for killing all of your main dogs, by the way. Dogs are the best. Get another, maybe that Houndoom, if you didn't kill it or if you remembered to get it before entering Agate. It gets Flash Fire too.

Faith? What faith? Which faith? I see no faith!

I prefer to be a pessimist where Nuzlockes are concerned. That way, I either obtain the grim satisfaction of being proved correct, or am pleasantly surprised if anything survives.

People giving him advice for the gym before he even fights it, making the run not entirely blind ;-; I want him to suffer like I suffered in my mono-steel run. SUFFER ETERNALLY.

He could choose to ignore these tiny advices, you know.

But yeah, Charlotte's gym is better fought with fire.

5WI6X5pm.jpg - That's probably from Nyu. Likely followed you from Aventine Woods.

"So how is the one on Ametrine broadcasting the wave to Agate?" - And at the same time, not affecting the moutain range, route 2, or agate circus. Maybe they got a satellite.

Gotta love how a super boosted drain punch manged to kill brainiac when the one it took on entry hardly did 20 damage.

Looking forward to your fury at ametine moutain.

Oh wow. This might as well be the most entertaining thing I've read yet. Your reactions are hilarious. And my deepest condolences for your losses...

Question: since Mako and Jasmine are the only the living Veterans of the team, what are their thoughts on the new recruits of your team? What are their thoughts on the events so far?

Good luck in your battle against Terra and Charlotte.

Amaria really made a splash this episode eh eh..erhm actually i was sad for her, it's obviously Titania's fault to leave the diary in the open and why even keep one if the other person can easily read it?

And the game is cheating again...well the "worst" case is still ahead (in Ametrine)

People always underestimate magmorter until it uses one of its shockingly diverse moves, rip Elizabeth.

eh I don't mind you reserving a druddigon until a later date, since when Aya sees one it's a guarantee she'll use dragon pulse, and it technically was your first encounter.

Edited by YinYang9705

ok, so later about waterfall, don't try to save lives and be stubborn and no means no

hope you get what i mean later

question to mako, how does the badass iron fist and finishing of god feels

With so many deaths how does the team feel about that? Any PTSD? Social anxiety?

What is Mako's favorite drink?

Why is it whenever something important is goign on and Sean can clearly help in the sitation he freezes and lets the baddies get away? Does he have a secret fetish that he enjoys the pain in others? I know I do :mellow:

Druddigon would actually be good. A sturdy, reliable dragon with a good arsenal of moves...if you bother teaching it anything.

You could also fish in Ametrine in a place where you haven't yet been for a Horsea and hope you get one. Kingdra is powerful.

Also yea, at least you have floatzel now.

"He's the Rock leader (Rock Leader Hardy) so maybe he's thick?" - After all, Cain knows about thickness and headway

t8GlybOm.jpg - Well played.

"And now I'm inside you. Make of that what you will." - Literally right after you said you were tired fo Cain's hyper sexual flirting. Hypocrite.

Can't believe how close Jazz came to death again. Good job this episode, all things considered.

And I didn't realize you were putting out new episodes so frequently, so I didn't think to check back until last minute.

Such a huge drama bomb. I'm suprised you cared about Aya being kidnapped: I thought you didn't like her. Or maybe you like her more then certain other characters in this game. Hard to tell with some many different characters and personalities.

Oh wow you are busting out a lot of episodes lately.

That's a horrible part of the game right there, the first time it put me and Aya together there I was actually frightened. I hope Amaria and Eclipse will be okay. Reborn does actually do a lot to even give the normal Meteor goons some personality, if them having names instead of just being called "Meteor Grunts" didn't give that away.