Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

3 hours ago, victor95600 said:

Are ability capsules available on the newest version? If so, can someone tell me where do I find them please?

They are, but most of them are invisible, and the easiest way to find them would be throuh an item finder. 

The only placement of an ability capsule I can remember from the top of my head, is the one in the first room in Venam's Gym, hidden on a Rock in the middle.

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
On 1/7/2017 at 8:32 PM, victor95600 said:

Are ability capsules available on the newest version? If so, can someone tell me where do I find them please?

you can buy them a bit before the 4th gym too but they're pretty expensive.

My question is how do I open the door in the cave behind the waterfall in goldenleaf? it had a 4 on it so I thought it might open after I got my 4th gym badge but it hasn't. I think it's where you get phantump which I wanna do for my mystery egg (which will probably be bad knowing my luck)

Edit: Just found the unlock thing in the cave so nevermind, I was right about the 4 badges thing though.

EDIT 2: when can I do this "lighthouse quest" on terajuma and how do I start that. I'm currently doing the help centre quests in the village and would like to be able to add a staryu to my team. also if there are any shiny stones nearby it would be cool to know about those.

Edited by DreamblitzX
new question

5 hours ago, Enigma Shot U said:

So I got Rhyhorn from my Mystery egg...

Can you find a Protector anywhere in the game currently?

Ups, nevermind. I didn't notice it was a question for rejuvenation :( 

Edited by luis

u get cards for unlocking the upper floors in the ev training room. after getting rock climb, u can get attack card and defense card after 8 badges. spdef card after getting strength and spatk card......not sure. 

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14316-pokemon-rejuvenation-ev-training-guide-kinda-updated-to-v8/&do=findComment&comment=602869

Check out this place. it has the best ev training suggestions if u do not have access to upper floors in ev training center.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I get the stone wing for the the Kingdra even if have already completed the main storyline? I need a ditto, and the only way to get it is through the chase event, which can be triggered when you have four gym badges. Since I did side quests after I completed v8.1 and obtained Strength, I could not trigger the event, since the Sheridan Village Elder is needed for this particular side quest, but is currently in Grand Dream City with Aelita. Is there any way I can actually get ditto at this point?

Edited by MOLVEGQ

6 minutes ago, BrownSycamore said:

Not sure if anyone asked this already but its hard to find the answer given how many things pop up in the search field. Is there a place to buy rare candies in Rejuvenation?

I'm pretty sure you can't buy rare candies. Since rare candies increase level, they have always been unobtainable for purchase because it diminishes the purpose of training and leveling.