Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

As Jackpot Starter.

Also from rescuing Amber back in Valor Mountain, you get a key to Shadow HQ in Sheridan Wetland. Ralts in the Secret Lab accessible only after you unlocked the left door of Shadow HQ with the key.

Edited by PhantomBima

Something I've been curious about ever since I've started playing this game - on the ship in the beginning of the game, in one room there's a girl that says something along the lines of not looking at/taking the thing in her cabinet, but later on when you're escaping, and she's not there, it's gone. Is there actually an item there that you can get at some point...?

Something I've been curious about ever since I've started playing this game - on the ship in the beginning of the game, in one room there's a girl that says something along the lines of not looking at/taking the thing in her cabinet, but later on when you're escaping, and she's not there, it's gone. Is there actually an item there that you can get at some point...?

If you go to her room after talking to Augustus but before going to the banquet, you can get the Hyper Potion from the cabinet.

Sorry to post again but just one more thing; is it possible to get a dawn stone? I have a Ralts that I hope to evolve into a gallade eventually, but I can't find any information on if dawn stones exist in-game yet. In fact, most information I DO find is from version six-ish, and it's always that noone's been able to find one.

• Global Mods

Sorry to post again but just one more thing; is it possible to get a dawn stone? I have a Ralts that I hope to evolve into a gallade eventually, but I can't find any information on if dawn stones exist in-game yet. In fact, most information I DO find is from version six-ish, and it's always that noone's been able to find one.

You get a Dawn Stone for winning a super secret boss battle against the reserve Ghost leader, which becomes able to access just before the 9th gym after doing some sidequests. (I would go into more detail about the sidequests and how to get him to battle you but I'm not sure exactly how far you are and others could explain it better than me)

I'm in Amethyst cave and i found April. I don't know how to open the huge door. Is there a switch or something?

Really wanted to show the process but I've got to be somewhere soon so here's the link

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16666

Right under the section on where to find Ralts.

- Rock Climb up that stuff then walk towards the far edge. There should be an opening for you to jump down.

Edited by TroubleInTexas

How do I activate the sidequest where (V8 spoilers?)

Inkay try to abduct the Miltank at the ranch?

YES! I would love to know how to activate that sidequest, it looks very interesting!

Oh hey did the Lotad fishing spot get moved? I checked the location guide and it said that Lotads were Past Route 3. Only thing past route 3 was the path to Goldenleaf. Maybe it's in the Hidden Pond?

Nvm. Thinking of the wrong "past"

Edited by TroubleInTexas

does anyone know what the item "card key shard" is used for? i found it in the cave in nectar woods, wondering if any1 knows its use?

There are 3 shards, and once you get all three, you can activate a machine in the Sheridan Wetlands and you can [try] to catch a Shadow Beldum.

Before I can start the generator quest in West Gearen, it says I have to finish the "Odd House Quest", but there's no such quest in any of the help centers. What are they talking about?

It is a secret side-quest. Try inspecting the statues near Narcissa's battlefield. ;)

• Upvote 1