[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

My opinion on the chances of being champion.

Anna 90%

Arclight 5.9%

Bennet 2%

Fern 2%

Someone else/new 0.1% ( I only put this last one on because I don't like to rule out the impossible ).

I dont think champion will be someone who we fought on seriosly like Fern or Bennet

And u cant give anna 90% ....

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joining the champ discussion very late, but no matter who turns out to be the champion, I'll always be baffled as to how nobody in the entire region "knows" they're the champion upon seeing the person . Of course that could just be PIC for Anna's case since the other children did wanna mention what she is ranked as. The only other person I can see as champ is Arclight because everytime we meet him, we're alone and we're new so we wouldn't know who is what, thus there's an excuse for nobody to comment on him since there was nobody with us who saw him yet. Instead, for Lin, it'd be incredibly stupid to make her champion and then have people like Laura and her sisters who are gym leaders/ E4 not know Lin as the champion ..

but tldr , I really hope whoever is the champion won't be somebody who for some reason nobody knew as the champion before . It's just really silly to have your entire region unaware who the strongest trainer is

ok to be fair in x and y nobody knew Diantha was the champion either.

Though this game is to be taken a bit more seriously. The champion being a surprise isn't out of this realm.

Actually now that I think about it..... NONE OF THE GAMES really had anyone state who the champion was besides Alder in black and white.

Edited by fireheart4560

ok to be fair in x and y nobody knew Diantha was the champion either.

Though this game is to be taken a bit more seriously. The champion being a surprise isn't out of this realm.

Actually now that I think about it..... NONE OF THE GAMES really had anyone state who the champion was besides Alder in black and white.

Yet in most of the games, you only ever meet the champion alone and not with your friends. That's not the case for Diantha tho and alder/iris was...wellp.. random. That much can still pass in non serious and non-detailed games but Reborn I'd say takes its facts seriously so I: At least my expectations are that the champion will be a proper one and properly introduced

P.S. Blue flare looks awesome

Edited by Masquerain

There are multiple threads in the Reborn Section dedicated about speculation of the E4/Champion, so you probably want post your guesses there.

Besides that, things are looking nice! (Hopes up for Roar of Time/Spacial Rend. Those will be quite challenging to give them the visual allure their names request...)

I dont think champion will be someone who we fought on seriosly like Fern or Bennet

And u cant give anna 90% ...

Why can't I give Anna a 90% chance, I firmly believe that she has a FAR better chance at being champion then anyone else. If you don't think she has that high of a chance that's fine but don't tell me I can't. Thinking back on it Bennet was a pretty out of the blue pick, but I could see Ame making Fern the champ, I see it like this: Fern sneaks out during the final battle with team meteor so Ame doesn't know he was involved with them and while we're getting our last badge he's becoming the champ then when we get to him he starts spouting a bunch of shit about how he's top dog/big boss/pokemon master god of swag and how we're fucking trash not fit to breathe the same air as him. Then after we beat him into the ground Ame shows up with the cops to arrest him after Florina or someone tells her about Ferns meteor involvement, only to find that WE WIPED THE FLOOR WITH HIM. The cops take him away and Ame congratulates us on becoming champ and shows us to the Hall of Fame.

Jesus Christ Ame stop with these amazing animations before my brain explodes from awesomeness.

Edited by The God Fist

Why can't I give Anna a 90% chance, I firmly believe that she has a FAR better chance at being champion then anyone else. If you don't think she has that high of a chance that's fine but don't tell me I can't. Thinking back on it Bennet was a pretty out of the blue pick, but I could see Ame making Fern the champ, I see it like this: Fern sneaks out during the final battle with team meteor so Ame doesn't know he was involved with them and while we're getting our last badge he's becoming the champ then when we get to him he starts spouting a bunch of shit about how he's top dog/big boss/pokemon master god of swag and how we're fucking trash not fit to breathe the same air as him. Then after we beat him into the ground Ame shows up with the cops to arrest him after Florina or someone tells her about Ferns meteor involvement, only to find that WE WIPED THE FLOOR WITH HIM. The cops take him away and Ame congratulates us on becoming champ and shows us to the Hall of Fame.

Jesus Christ Ame stop with these amazing animations before my brain explodes from awesomeness.

Like.... This scenario is Awesome :DDDD never though about this but it make so much sence and anna cant be Champion.... if u doing Tanzan there is scenario where she can be kidnaped and locked with her brother.... by Sirius and we could defeat Sirius so dont say me she wouldnt if she is Champion :D but that scenario with Fern.... Jesus crist... l

Like.... This scenario is Awesome :DDDD never though about this but it make so much sence and anna cant be Champion.... if u doing Tanzan there is scenario where she can be kidnaped and locked with her brother.... by Sirius and we could defeat Sirius so dont say me she wouldnt if she is Champion :D but that scenario with Fern.... Jesus crist... l

Do you expect two children to defeat a powerful older man? Besides, I would expect that he would defeat Noel first, and Anna would succumb in order for her brother not to be hurt or something. Even if he did lose in a battle, there's always brute force.

While I believe that Anna is simply an E4 member, she could be a Champion.

Let's theorize what we'll be doing next episode. I noticed we've been exploring new places every episode, so where will this episode's new place be? The city sounds boring to me....I mean, it's going to be totally awesome with all the work put in, but we've explored almost every inch....

Let's theorize what we'll be doing next episode. I noticed we've been exploring new places every episode, so where will this episode's new place be? The city sounds boring to me....I mean, it's going to be totally awesome with all the work put in, but we've explored almost every inch....

The bottom of Tanzan Lake.

Do you expect two children to defeat a powerful older man? Besides, I would expect that he would defeat Noel first, and Anna would succumb in order for her brother not to be hurt or something. Even if he did lose in a battle, there's always brute force.

While I believe that Anna is simply an E4 member, she could be a Champion.

If he would use a brute force anna has Gothorita so she would Mindcontrol him or somethink :D

If he would use a brute force anna has Gothorita so she would Mindcontrol him or somethink :D

Attempting to hypnotise his enemy didn't exactly work out well for Radomus. I don't think mind control would work here. Actually, I don't think Gothitelle can actually take control of people, it's powerful enough to warp space and it can predict the future but it doesn't seem to be able to mind control people.

The bottom of Tanzan Lake.

That would be cool. Underwater environments are always fun (except when they are huge and you can't find anything.

I'd also like to explore the Devon Corporation where I think we'll fight our next PULSE.