Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

AME MAKE THE GAME GO ON FOREVER!!!

absolutely not

but don't worry, i don't intend to stop making games any time in the foreseeable future.

ame how long will the beta test last for?

will probably shoot for a few weeks at least, but it depends on how it goes.

regarding the mega ring, when i posted that screen before the pocket it was going in was just an oversight on my part. that's been fixed. and it was really not meant to be a troll tease or anything. However,

I'm just going to axe it pre-emptively.

It actually has nothing to do with the "too strong to have yet" side of things, and strictly the story side. After getting a little further in to the story the timing for the event itself doesn't feel right, so I'm going to hold off on it until later.

Fortunately, that's all ready in advance for the future though, so I can flip the switch whenever the timing works out.

As an apology, take this.

cfd86fc4a4b943798f660d56cb3a57ee.png

and now i'm going to be late for work bye

ARCLIGHT ISN'T IN THE ELITE FOUR! WHAT IS THIS SORCERY! HERESY! HERESY I SAY!

I mean I'm totally fine if you don't even give up a Mega Ring at all. Totally cool seeing as so many things break the game already (Looking at you Scrafty). Wait, seeing that picture made me realize:

What if Julia is the one to go...boom and then we have to battle Arclight for a badge. I mean Julia's computer went boom which is how Sigmund became a league leader. You cannot tell me that doesn't resemble a little bit like a gym and definitely not the night club. Perhaps Adrienn is then the end leader for the episode.

The fact that we're battling him now doesn't make it impossible that he's an elite 4 member although it does make it more unlikely. Looking forward to the battle none the less.

As hyped as I was to get access to megas, I don't think that moving it back is a bad idea, especially if it fits in better with the story. I'll just be excited for it when it comes!

As much as I'd like this to confirm our access to the nightclub, haha lol nope.

Also, how does getting the lucky egg from him effect this battle with him? Any dialogue changes? Same for talking to him at night outside the nightclub. Will going through both of those encounters change his dialogue? I sure hope so.

Rip mega ring. You were too good for us :[

What if Julia is the one to go...boom and then we have to battle Arclight for a badge. I mean Julia's computer went boom which is how Sigmund became a league leader. You cannot tell me that doesn't resemble a little bit like a gym and definitely not the night club. Perhaps Adrienn is then the end leader for the episode.

I don't think so... we didn't get Corey's or Kiki's badge because they died before giving it to us, but we already have Julia's...

I don't think so... we didn't get Corey's or Kiki's badge because they died before giving it to us, but we already have Julia's...

I'm guessing that's why we rebattle him - to reaffirm our position as a worthy badge holder of Julia's badge

Who's even to say that Arclight is an electric type user ;) As far as I know we haven't seen him in an actual battle until now unless I've missed something which I probably have.

WAIT I JUST REALISED SOMETHING.

It was teased on a thread somewhere by a developer (can't remember who) that we would get to know who the actual champion of the Reborn League is. So if Arc isn't in the Elite 4... Hmm...

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

• Developers

Who's even to say that Arclight is an electric type user ;) As far as I know we haven't seen him in an actual battle until know unless I've missed something which I probably have.

If you look up the league lineup (I dont think its on the forum anymore so google reborn league?) It shows that Arc was indeed eletric but who knows what Ame has in mind for ARC.

Yep, back when the reborn league was still a thing Arclight was the season 3 electric type leader.

I see. But since the reborn league doesn't actually exist anymore, does that mean it's still canon, if it ever was in the first place that is? I'm not arguing against the fact that Arc might be the reserve electric gym leader, but you never know what Ame's got planned for us ;)

I see. But since the reborn league doesn't actually exist anymore, does that mean it's still canon, if it ever was in the first place that is? I'm not arguing against the fact that Arc might be the reserve electric gym leader, but you never know what Ame's got planned for us ;)

The game was made based on those characters. I doubt Ame would make drastic changes to them.

If you are not convinced by his place in the lineap for the Reborn League, look at the picture. This battle is obviously taking place in the factory field, which boosts electric (and ghost) type moves. Good place for Arc, wouldn't you agree?

I'm not fully updated nor familiar with when Episode 15 ends, I just defeated Terra and got Waterfall, is that the end?

Of course not. You have to use Waterfall where Amaria fell. You'll find Titania down there and help her. After you're done in the WTC you might want to return to battle Ciel for a badge.

The game was made based on those characters. I doubt Ame would make drastic changes to them.

If you are not convinced by his place in the lineap for the Reborn League, look at the picture. This battle is obviously taking place in the factory field, which boosts electric (and ghost) type moves. Good place for Arc, wouldn't you agree?

Oh I didn't know the game was actually made after the Reborn League, excuse me then xD I'm just bantering about trying to come up with different theories as to what might be happening and what might not be at this point.

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

forgot his name but wasnt the doctor of the orphanage the other electric leader aleast acording to the reborn league? which we have already bested...ah sigmond was his name

Edited by sandy

Of course not. You have to use Waterfall where Amaria fell. You'll find Titania down there and help her. After you're done in the WTC you might want to return to battle Ciel for a badge.

When you're done in WTC, you actually go back to Amaria's manor, and have to help fend off against Solaris, Fern, Blake, and the rest of Team Meteor.

Thank you both for the help!