[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, where's your first destination going to be?

I want to explore most of the city before I get to the story, so I'm probably going to Opal Bridge first to get the trainers out of the way. Then go to Peridot and work my way up through Jasper and Beryl. After that I'll fly to Onyx and work my way down through Obsidia and Coral. Then I'm gonna surf all through the lake and check out Apophyll. Once that's all done I'll probably do all the story stuff, and finally do all the new stuff outside the city afterwards.

I must have confused the 50 sidequests with 50 key items. I was thinking it was 50 sidequests because you had to redo the sidequests in the old city, plus add new ones.

Forget your Liligants and your Gyrados. Sudowoodo is where it's at. Rock types need more love.

dude i swept narcissa with shift gear sudowoodo in reju

hahaha tfw you're now pretty much inactive and you're still in the top 10 posters of this thread

Right behind you on that :o:ph34r:

Been a while since I posted here, but I see a lot of info drops have happened, and a bunch of progress. Lovely recent animations too.

Isn't our first destination actually Reborn City? I mean... we aren't exactly there at the end of Ep15 so it is technically a destination :[keepitclean]: :ph34r:

Edited by Masquerain

Ummm, we already can see part of the desert.

https://snag.gy/vwDrH7.jpg

I'll personally be going back to any accessible dive area first. gotta do them sidequests and break them.

I didn't even have to click. kek

I just hope the gif we saw in the train station didn't lead only to Spinel Town and we could see up-close part of the desert, since its size could take the mapping of an entire episode. Don't forget we also haven't seen Calcenon.p2 and Agate Town, and the latter appeared pretty when we had our sleepover with Cain and Terra. However, will it also include a bridge over water? We can only wait and see.

• Developers

The important thing is, will we see part of the desert or not?

Probably not (aside from the part visible between Corey's and Shade's gyms). I mean Ame had to re-map all of the city and many other areas as well for E16. And it's very likely that the next Gym leader is Adrienn. The desert probably won't be accessible until we're about to face Guardian Titania.

Also we're getting close to 90% - which means the next field should be revealed soon! Hype?

Tfw you see the percentage go up so you assume Ame posted some long rambling post about how annoying something is since she's been doing that but she didn't this time so now you're dissapointed

Hahaha, my thoughts exactly. Off topic, but is there a specific thread dedicated to compiling the new fields? b/c i'm having a hard time finding some of them.

• Global Mods

Hahaha, my thoughts exactly. Off topic, but is there a specific thread dedicated to compiling the new fields? b/c i'm having a hard time finding some of them.

Inverse Field

Trial of the Dragon!!!

Flower Garden

Starlight Arena

New fields threads are posted in the Mews and Announcements forum.

Am I the only who check the % completion thread everyday as the first thing when I log on forum ?

sort of become a habit for me at this point.

Anyways, would going back to older episode and obtaining "OP poke" change the balance of the game significantly?

I check that % pretty much every day also....I wish I had a stat for every time I just looked at it because it would be one hell of a number.

Hello everyone. I have been browsing the forums for quite some time but I just recently became a member and first time posting.

Awesome work Ame (and anybody else also working on this project)!!! This is such an amazing game. Granted, I joined a bit late in Episode 15 :D And how challenging each boss is, love it. And, like many others, can't wait for Ep. 16.

I hope this is not a bad place to ask this but...is it possible to play pokemon reborn (or any such pokemon game for that matter) on Android? I have read the FAQ and there is a question relating to it and the response was "While someone did make an app to run RXMP games on mobile, it's proven incompatible with Pokemon Essentials games. Allegedly, a previous Essentials dev contacted the app developers and was trying to work on a solution with them but it may or may not pan out." Would anybody have an update on this info? And sorry, if this is not the place to ask

Hello everyone. I have been browsing the forums for quite some time but I just recently became a member and first time posting.

Awesome work Ame (and anybody else also working on this project)!!! This is such an amazing game. Granted, I joined a bit late in Episode 15 :D And how challenging each boss is, love it. And, like many others, can't wait for Ep. 16.

I hope this is not a bad place to ask this but...is it possible to play pokemon reborn (or any such pokemon game for that matter) on Android? I have read the FAQ and there is a question relating to it and the response was "While someone did make an app to run RXMP games on mobile, it's proven incompatible with Pokemon Essentials games. Allegedly, a previous Essentials dev contacted the app developers and was trying to work on a solution with them but it may or may not pan out." Would anybody have an update on this info? And sorry, if this is not the place to ask

Nope, you can't play it on android nor are there any plans to implement that in the future that I know of.

This isn't the best place for this discussion though, so it shouldn't continue in this thread. If you need more questions answered about general Reborn stuff that isn't related to E16 development, the Reborn City subforum is the place for you.

---------------------------------

Anyway I'm a bit late to this, but in terms of the discussion about where we're planning to go in Reborn city, I'm going to play through the story first, then explore the Jasper Ward as it will have changed a lot. I'll explore all of them obviously, but my first port of call is gonna be Jasper.