[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

What the hell...? :mellow: If I can´t see a single image, how I´m complete the puzzles for Episode 16!? <_<

I'll try again tomorrow then :(

You're just not looking hard enough~

Edited by Foamy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Dash played around with Water Surface/Underwater fields a while back, and found that Physical mons are almost useless, due to lack of Ground attacks (Earthquake) and that Underwater halves all physical damage. Mega Blastoise is the best option for Amy, as the lowered speed for all non-water types really helps overcome its speed problems, and have you seen an underwater mega launcher water pulse? Clawitzer follows the same guidelines, and Lanturn and Ludicolo also can abuse the field quite well. Ludicolo is also very strong against Amaria as well, so I'd expect to see a Tentacruel somewhere.

If nothing else Ame could give her back her old Champion team: Palkia, Keldeo, Kyogre, Manaphy, Suicune, and of course Lapras

EDIT: IGNORE THAT I'M DUMB AND DIDN'T READ THINGS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyways, I'm kind of curious to see if Simon indeed has any more plot relevance. Even more intriguing would perhaps be if he has any different dialogue if you followed his small sidequest through. Also, Aster! Where is he? How is he dealing with Eclipse's....frankly brutal murder? I want to see more of the other half of the miniboss squad we faced off against a bunch.

Edited by Ssbmfreak36

I wonder what other kinds of field we will get next episode :) I love seeing fields that we can make on our own without it already being there. But we have already used the Pledge combinations and the Terrains. Ame had a great idea of making the inverse field creatable. I wonder if there is a way to create naturally occuring fields to help types like water and ice. We do have a swamp field already

Maybe a field that could benefit fighting types naturally. Something that benefits the mixed martial arts style of fighting like boosting not only fighting moves but binding moves as well.

Those dangerous luvdiscs probably tore her apart mang

i mean, I have no clue what's down there with the super rod so :T

I can say that a certain Lapis Ward trainer's Luvdisc is particularly scary in the rain, when you only have pokemon hit 2x or 4x by Water Pulse. And you're under-leveled. Perhaps they are all like that?

The animation team was opened for applicants about 6 months ago, and we've already been working on them. The sign ups aren't open at this time, so you'll only be helping out with that if Ame decides we need more people and reopens applications.

Also, with Sun and Moon stuff, Kuro will script it whenever xe can according to xym, and Ame mentioned she probably wasn't going to add pokemon and stuff like that into the game until the final update.

Ayy~, I await whatever creativity the team brings to the game with a dancing bag of impatience! What does the animation team actually do?

I'm not as active in this form as I should be. -_-; Late replies all over.

• Developers

Ayy~, I await whatever creativity the team brings to the game with a dancing bag of impatience! What does the animation team actually do?

I'm not as active in this form as I should be. -_-; Late replies all over.

The animation team makes the animations for the moves they were split into 4 batches I think. right now we're on the 2nd batch right now and once a set of 5 moves or so are done well get a report each week or so just make any changes that need to be done as well.

I think I can probably speak for everyone when I say this... Have some damn patience, people! It's not gonna be done in one night, especially if people keep asking for it. Same goes for any fangame, let alone anything in general. Projects take time, and they'll be done when they're done. However, all we can do right now is wait patiently like good boys and girls and non-binaries. Hell, Rejuvenation's new episode is almost done, so that's something to look forward to.

So....how's development?

It's developing.

How's the progress around here?

It's progressing.

Hope I helped.

PSA: Don't ask obvious questions if you don't want obvious answers.

I was hoping for a "It's pretty good" or "it's going great".

PSA: Don't be a smartass

It's a joke, not a phallus. Don't take it so hard.

That said, Kuro gave you answers. It's not the exact answers you were "hoping for," but still answers that satisfy your questions nonetheless.

I was hoping for a "It's pretty good" or "it's going great".

PSA: Don't be a smartass

You were hoping for a time frame. You don't ask the question twice to hear "it's good" else you wouldn't really have bothered with my answers. It would still be an obvious question regardless, though. If development stopped, we'd be the first to say something about it.

That said, from the first post:

Please remember that posts consisting only of "x% hype" and its variants will be considered spam, and that this thread is here to ask and discuss the upcoming episode, and not to ask how long until it's out.

There's already a status thread that details the completion percentage of the next episode.

That was already something I asked Amethyst for us to do so players would have the general idea of how long until the next one was out and the questioning about it would stop.

At this point though, that knowledge is already something I'm considering revoking for the next releases because it's clearly an issue of "give 'em a hand and they want the whole arm" deal. This is, as I've said multiple times, a free project with a voluntary work force, and we feel no obligation to maintain any type of deadline. If you want us to, feel free to pay my salary and I'll more than gladly get everything in E16 implemented by next week.

Otherwise, I'd refrain from posting things that are clearly stated as "don't do it" in the main post if you don't want my being a smartass to be the only kind of response you get.

STOP POSTING ON THE FORUMS AND DEVELOP THE GAME, KURO.

Also, I can't pay your salary, but I'd be willing to have an armchair seminar with yourself and other developers of the game on time management, the value of which is most certainly on par with your average bi-weekly pay period.

I await your PM to hash out the details.

Edited by Antilegend

STOP POSTING ON THE FORUMS AND DEVELOP THE GAME, KURO.

Also, I can't pay your salary, but I'd be willing to have an armchair seminar with yourself and other developers of the game on time management, the value of which is most certainly on par with your average bi-weekly pay period.

I await your PM to hash out the details.

We'll be waiting for you at Fake Street, 123. If we aren't there, just wait. Forever.

It might of been talked about before, but I'm too lazy to look through the pages; is there a definitive order for the rest of the gym leaders yet?

None that has been revealed in public.