[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hype train is fine just not much left to talk about for now here? Besides can't rush things now can we?

Definitely agree on that regard. People are probably dealing with school/work/various other implements of life and all that jazz. Ame did mention she was gonna pick up shifts a few pages back I believe, so there is that. The way this episode's updating has been going lately is that there's one thing, then another, and then another, and then a lull in activity as the crew deals with all their life things. Honestly, I'd prefer it this way since it gives them time to make a better quality of game. Long development times are USUALLY a sign of a team who thinks about things well. So shoutouts to the dev team for all their hard work, you guys are freakin' awesome.

Currently the next episode is just a vague concept in my mind, but the moment it drops I will probably pull out all the stops and restart Reborn from the beginning and no life it for a few weeks.

because I already know for a certain fact that every new episode that comes out is amazing and gives my inner completionist a field day in researching trough every nook and cranny.

Edited by mwijsman

Currently the next episode is just a vague concept in my mind, but the moment it drops I will probably pull out all the stops and restart Reborn from the beginning and no life it for a few weeks.

because I already know for a certain fact that every new episode that comes out is amazing and gives my inner completionist a field day in researching trough every nook and cranny.

I agree here, my "WHERE IS IT ALREADY???" hype is dormant, as in, I'm just patiently waiting, but I will probably do a new playthrough once it IS out . I end up doing a new playthrough every episode that does a "major" overhaul to the game and its early parts/quests along with the newer parts

Just thought of something I would like to see in the reborn reborn now, and that would be some places to grow berries that don't involve that maze through adventurine forest.

Thought occured to me some extra lum and custap berries won't go astray in later episodes.

Tfw berry thieves though

Might be a good idea for an event mon tbh but idk if event mons are a good idea at this point (except for... Maybe a pseudo-legend or something?)

My hype's been pretty satisfied, knowing I finally completed Episode XV. Since Episode XVI is at a good percentage right now, we can only wait.

On the bright side, we'll probably be getting a new Field Effect soon (Curious, but did we have the Inverse Field along with the Dragon Cave? I'm not sure if I was dreaming about the Inverse Field, or if it's actually a new Field. The new Field Effects weren't on the page, so I wasn't sure. Then again, I forget if they get put on the page immediately when they're revealed, or if we generally have to wait until the usual release of an episode.)

• Global Mods

My hype's been pretty satisfied, knowing I finally completed Episode XV. Since Episode XVI is at a good percentage right now, we can only wait.

On the bright side, we'll probably be getting a new Field Effect soon (Curious, but did we have the Inverse Field along with the Dragon Cave? I'm not sure if I was dreaming about the Inverse Field, or if it's actually a new Field. The new Field Effects weren't on the page, so I wasn't sure. Then again, I forget if they get put on the page immediately when they're revealed, or if we generally have to wait until the usual release of an episode.)

Inverse Field was revealed, yes. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19399

• Developers

Im guessing more along the lines late 2017-2018 I know that Ame really wants to move onto her next project a lot of it probably is retiling maybe changing peoples dialog in the wards to match the remodeling. If Im not mistaking side quests really can take a while to or maybe Im mixing it up with something else.

tbh, I think episode 16 might be the longest episode (In terms of development) compared to future ones.

We might get episode 17 and forward faster than we think.

Although, with Sun and Moon around the corner... >.<

Episode 16's development, while it was always stated that it would have had a long development time has been plagued with health issues alongside that IIRC. Hopefully if those health issues are resolved, the development of future episodes will be shorter.

Buuut, then again implementing Gen 7 Pokemon may take forever and a half...

Edited by Personthing