[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

My theory is that the current Elite 4 are descendants of a previous Elite 4 that existed during team Meteor's first attacks which took place before this game's storyline (the attacks that prompted the Yureyu HQ earthquakes, etc.) Back then a younger, two-eyed Sirius was likely tasked with killing off the guardians of the keys and taking them:

• HEATHER: Sirius killed Heather's mom (a confirmed ex E4 member) for the Ruby Ring by poisoning her in a hospital - we know that from Corey's notes in his hidden chamber.

• LAURA: Sirius also burned down the Belrose Manse to kill Charlotte/Sapphira/Laura's parents, Monty and Caroline Belrose. One or both of them presumably guarded the Sapphire Bracelets at the time.

• ANNA: We don't know who Anna's father is, but at the Yureyu HQ, Sirius mentions he knew Anna's father, claiming "he always was a fool." In that same scene we learn that Anna got the Amethyst Pendant from her dad. We don't have proof right now that Radomus is the dad, BUT we do know a few things that point in that direction. At the Citae Arc-d'Astrae, Radomus is shocked to learn that you (the player) possess the Amethyst Pendant, so he obviously is familiar with it. We also know Radomus used to have a female companion, Zina Vanhanan, in his life that is now deceased and buried at the Beryl Graveyard. If it turns out that Radomus is Anna's father, then I think Zina was the original guardian of the pendant and was also an elite four member. If this is the case, Sirius / Meteor likely killed Zina for the pendant, just as Sirius killed Heather's mom and Monty and Caroline Belrose for their keys.

• ELIAS: The missing link in my theory is the Emerald Brooch. We know Elias is an E4, and the oldest known one at that. Whereas Heather and Laura are "just kids," Elias is old enough that he HAS a kid. One of my theories is that Elias is the remaining E4 out of the past generation, but he sold out to Team Meteor, so Sirius / Meteor spared him his life and let him keep the Emerald Brooch. My other, deeper theory is that Elias was a corrupt guardian that turned on the other three to try to abuse the power of the keys. Maybe El's the behind-the-scenes puppet master that's leading Meteor to believe that Arceus will renew the world in their favour, and leading Sigmund to believe that Arceus could save Sigmund's sister and/or confirm if ECT could have saved her. We know that El and his cultists are now cooperating with Meteor. We also know that Sigmund's orderlies are part of the "new world" group. When you flee the Vanhanan castle after beating Radomus, Radomus tells you that Meteor "isn't the only shady dealing El has." I think the other "shady dealing" is between El and Sigmund. Maybe El used Meteor to kill of the the other three key guardians, while El is also using Sigmund to detain the kids who are next in line to control the keys.

As for the Champion, who knows. If the theory about the E4 being key guardians is correct, then maybe Solaris is the champion (or was before Lin) seeing as he's a direct descendant of the family that's supposed to protect Arceus. Not enough evidence to even go there right now, but my three guesses for the champ at this point: Lin, Solaris, or (dare I say) Taka.

I may be way off on my theories, so let me know if there are any holes in them.

i like your theorie just for the cham i dont thing is solaris i thing is lin because Sigmund and Saphira they know a old Lin maybe it was the champion is the most powerfull trainer in the reborn maybe he want more power so he change himself to be a different person and make the team meteor to help him and to take care to the elite 4 and the gym leaders just take the power of the 4 Bracelets and unlock the secret of reborn this is my theorie for the champion is not good? i miss some parts of the story? tell me

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

cue ame forgetting to say what she's working on lately again

The 'graphic updates' section may have hit 100% finally but does that mean that ame gets to be free of making graphics??? hahahaha no never

What I've been going through lately is making the images for a new feature that was very briefly announced on the showdown server approximately forever ago... I suppose I'll announce details of it at a later time, but here's what the images themselves that I'm working on look like:

Yv6tYDh.pngk4RimoD.pngG1kIhUD.png

mBSwCjv.png0x6iqnA.png8vrsfC4.png

The 'graphic updates' section may have hit 100% finally but does that mean that ame gets to be free of making graphics??? hahahaha no never

What I've been going through lately is making the images for a new feature that was very briefly announced on the showdown server approximately forever ago... I suppose I'll announce details of it at a later time, but here's what the images themselves that I'm working on look like:

Those are really high detail, I love them! Will this impact the Beryl Ward library as well?

I would just like to point out:

over the last 3 days the progress has been increasing by 1% per day now sitting at 33% after sitting at 30% for the longest time.

HYPE

Haha I am just excited. If it were to progress at 1% per day, Ep16 would be available in Late Jan/ Early Feb

First of all :D i wanna say that Lin is not Champion :D im on 99% sure

Simple reason... She is boss of the Meteor team :D u cant be boss of Meteor team and champion of Reborn league at the same time only if u are somethink like "Hanna Montana- Miley Cyrus"

Second: Great job Ame u are great person :)

Simple reason... She is boss of the Meteor team :D u cant be boss of Meteor team and champion of Reborn league at the same time only if u are somethink like "Hanna Montana- Miley Cyrus"

That means nothing. Reborn already had two gym leaders that were affiliated with Meteor (Corey and t3rrawr). El is e4 and at least working with meteor. heck, even in RBY geovanni was the rocket boss and strongest gym leader

I have to agree as El said that he could get Serra's son (Bennett a spot on the Elite 4 and then later on in Episode 15, in Calcenon City, Laura gets told that she has lost her spot in the Elite 4. If Team Meteor has control over the League, and El is working with Team Meteor, then it would be easy for El to get Bennett a spot on the Elite 4 so that Team Meteor has control over it all.

Also, while Corey and T3RR4 (Terra) were part of Team Meteor, Corey has hinted that more gym leaders than him are apart of Team Meteor, which means that at least one of the unannounced gym leaders are apart of Team Meteor.

It didn't work, but I tried to quote a post back on page 71, about halfway down the page. That's what I'm agreeing to.

Edited by dl013

I have to agree as El said that he could get Serra's son (Bennett a spot on the Elite 4 and then later on in Episode 15, in Calcenon City, Laura gets told that she has lost her spot in the Elite 4. If Team Meteor has control over the League, and El is working with Team Meteor, then it would be easy for El to get Bennett a spot on the Elite 4 so that Team Meteor has control over it all.

Also, while Corey and T3RR4 (Terra) were part of Team Meteor, Corey has hinted that more gym leaders than him are apart of Team Meteor, which means that at least one of the unannounced gym leaders are apart of Team Meteor.

It didn't work, but I tried to quote a post back on page 71, about halfway down the page. That's what I'm agreeing to.

Corey could have though Titania was part of Team Meteor as she was feeding them false information.

But let's look at the remaining gym leaders. We have Amaria, Titania, Adrienn, Saphira and Hardy.

Realistically, none of these guys are in Team Meteor. Amaria and Titania are confirmed not to be in E15. They both directly work against Team Meteor in this episode. Adrienn had been underground for ages and is rebuilding the city which is the opposite of what Team Meteor wants.

Saphira is the least team meteor a person can get. If she is one it is going to be incredibly illogical. She would never work with Sigmund.

Hardy is the only one of them who could be one but he's an upstanding, honest guy and wouldn't be happy with them treating Aya the way they do. So it is possible Hardy is just acting and is on Team Meteor but I don't see any of the others being there.

Corey could have though Titania was part of Team Meteor as she was feeding them false information.

But let's look at the remaining gym leaders. We have Amaria, Titania, Adrienn, Saphira and Hardy.

Realistically, none of these guys are in Team Meteor. Amaria and Titania are confirmed not to be in E15. They both directly work against Team Meteor in this episode. Adrienn had been underground for ages and is rebuilding the city which is the opposite of what Team Meteor wants.

Saphira is the least team meteor a person can get. If she is one it is going to be incredibly illogical. She would never work with Sigmund.

Hardy is the only one of them who could be one but he's an upstanding, honest guy and wouldn't be happy with them treating Aya the way they do. So it is possible Hardy is just acting and is on Team Meteor but I don't see any of the others being there.

I agree. Corey and M3G473RR4 were likely the only two leaders affiliated with Meteor. Radomus might have been at one point given his knowledge of the situation at hand and the fact he has access to both Meteor and Cultist uniforms...but that's unconfirmed. If we're counting former leaders, there's also Cal and Blake.

I think the fact that Cal was able to hide is affiliation with Team Meteor until Solaris commanded him to intercept Kiki proves that Hardy could be doing the same thing. Also, Luna might have inadvertantly been working for Team Meteor while she was with El. So other than confirmed leaders Corey and T3RR4, and ex-leaders Blake and Cal, the only other possible references (as far as I can see) are Hardy, Radomus, and Luna.

I think the fact that Cal was able to hide is affiliation with Team Meteor until Solaris commanded him to intercept Kiki proves that Hardy could be doing the same thing. Also, Luna might have inadvertantly been working for Team Meteor while she was with El. So other than confirmed leaders Corey and T3RR4, and ex-leaders Blake and Cal, the only other possible references (as far as I can see) are Hardy, Radomus, and Luna.

I'm not sure Hardy would like to work with Fern, though. Even if he would've been part of the team before his traumatized grasshole's ascencion to meteor-member, I'm not sure how loyal Hardy would be towards his 'comrades' after that happening.

Or it's all a facade, and Hardy is a top-notch actor and/or manipulator.

I'd be shocked if Hardy was Meteor. He wants to save Aya from them and (unsuccessfully) tried to get us through the Ametrine glacier. Good point with Luna though...she's almost more mysterious than Radomus and nobody seems to be questioning the fact we still know very little about her. I don't know if I can see her as a Meteor agent tbh, but I feel her character isn't done with the plot yet.

If I had to take a guess that another gym leader was a member of team member (current member...not former) I'd place my bet on Aya as she's the only one I'd even believe would fit. It wouldn't surprise me either way if she was or wasn't associated with Meteor as that whole situation seemed a little too convenient. There's just a lot that you could put her on either side from all of her actions, unlike all the other characters who you pretty much can tell what side they are on.

As for the whole Bennett and Elite 4 thing, let's look at this from a different perspective. What if El wasn't an E4 member. Who could possible have the power to remove an E4 member and put another in office. Even El himself couldn't do that alone. Heather and Arclight don't look like people who would bother with that and Laura would obviously not count. As for Anna, she's not even there half the time anyways. That leads us back to one person, one very important, overlooked person. You all already know who I'm talking about.

El isn't the reason Laura got kicked out, someone bigger is. Lin is the very center of it and at the worst, both the efforts of Lin and El is how Bennett is going to be an E4 member (probably also due to the other members not being present). Solaris was the original leader of Team Meteor and very, very powerful if you couldn't tell. He alone isn't able to accomplish his dreams which is why he eventually lost his position as he needed someone very, very powerful. We know Lin holds a very important position if not champion and has more influence on Meteor than even Solaris and Sirius combined. They even showed moments that the two feared her. I also believe that is another factor in why Taka wanted the player to battle and he won't leave Meteor. But how is this connected to Laura? Lin holds a very high position and she hates Laura. If given the opportunity, I'm sure she'd do something about her especially considering how dangerous she could be compared to the other E4 members. That kind of leads to why I think Lin is the champion and why she isn't super involved if at all.

talking about graphical update, are you going to update the old pokemon icones to the xy/oras ones, cause am making the shiny version of them and i'm already halfway through hoenn

• Developers

With regards to the leaders with meteor discussion: I have said from day one I don't trust Hardy. I mean, I really like what him and Aya have going, so I really hope I'm wrong about him, but I dunno. Something seems a little but off about the guy.

With regards to the Champ/E4 discussion (again): I'm still very sceptical about El's position. At least part of me is inclined to think El is the Champion. Ame went out of her way to have Cain call him 'One of the Elite.' instead of 'Elite Four.' Now, that could very easily be a red herring for people that read WAY too much into stuff, like myself, but I'm not convinced. I think everything makes a lot of sense (Perhaps more sense than the contrary?) if El is not E4, but in fact the Champion. Plus Normal rocks and we should totally have a Normal Champion.

Second: Great job Ame u are great person :)

Thank you for that, I'm going to be spending the rest of the day spoofing "Best of Both Worlds" now.

Hmm... interesting. Meteors having control over the League... what if that's entirely true, and they kicked Laura out because she didn't have the Sapphire Bracelets, so replaced her. Additionally, they would keep Heather in that position as she still holds her keystone. Hmm... can we at least agree that the Elite Four and Four Keystones have some kind of connection? I mean seriously, these four keystones are everywhere, all OVER the town.

Edited by IdleThoughts

I get the feeling those doors you see everywhere with the greyed out Reborn symbol hold something special behind them, maybe legendary pokemon (or the beginning of a quest to get them), because if you think about the plot and how important all keystones are, it would make sense for those doors to hold something important behind them (that is, if they even open with the keys).

Plus, if you do need all the keys to open those doors, it will probably happen close to the end of the game, after the Elite 4 if I had to guess (which reinforces the fact that something important is behind the doors)

Am I making any sense here ? xD

I get the feeling those doors you see everywhere with the greyed out Reborn symbol hold something special behind them, maybe legendary pokemon (or the beginning of a quest to get them), because if you think about the plot and how important all keystones are, it would make sense for those doors to hold something important behind them (that is, if they even open with the keys).

Plus, if you do need all the keys to open those doors, it will probably happen close to the end of the game, after the Elite 4 if I had to guess (which reinforces the fact that something important is behind the doors)

Am I making any sense here ? xD

yep, most likely legendaries or very important items

In regard to an earlier post of mine, El is short for Elias, and Sirius mentions him after you defeat the PULSE Abra within the Tanzan Mountain Meteor Base.

Which means that Team Meteor would have control of the E4 is El is Champion.