International dan appreciation week.

Even though I haven't talked to ya in a long time Dan, I still appreciate all the work you put into the Forums, Reborn as a Game, and the Server.

Thank you for all that Dan!

Happy Dan Appreciation Day!!! *cracks open a cold one... very carefully I might add*

Cheers to you, for being such a great person, always welcoming people with open arms... and open fire. I'm glad to have gotten to know such a great person.

*Press F to pay respects*

Dan's cool I guess...

But really though, you do a metric ton of stuff for this place. I am pretty sure everyone apprecates the work you do, even if they don't see it all the time. You do so much for this community lol, Basically... you're an insane person. ((in a good way.)), with the amount of time etc, you put into this place. So, keep up the good work man... you do so much and just put in so much work. ((and there are losers like me who don't really do anything and nobody actually likes etc...))

I haven't met like you or such much. But based of the posts above me, you do a pretty great job and how much you do in this community and game.

Thanks for doing that Dan. You make such good work here and everyone would apprieate it.

Dan, you're easiky one of the most dedicated members of this community and all of us truly appreciate all the blood, sweat, tears, and toil you put into this community and all associated items. I only wish we coukd thank you more than this.

Dan, you're one of tulhe biggest contributors to this community. You manage to moe the server while also working on the game. And you still manage to be a chill guy. How. Teach me Dan-senpai.

All jokes aside, thanks for all the work you do, Dan! This is more than deserved, so... Happy Dan appreciation week!

"A Rather DANdy Ode"

For the you here now, then, and tomorrow

A bit of your time, may I please borrow?

I want to let you know how thankful I am

To have met somebody so neato, like, dang!

For the you who works hard everyday

Keeping the lot of us in check day after day

No matter what they say, you'll always be

Our favorite superhero: Spiderman Danny!

For the you who makes us smile even if

It ain't your day and you're back's all stiff

I know words aren't enough to show the love

But lemme ask you: did it hurt when you fell from above?

Now my words are running thin and so are my rhymes

But remember now and then that you're so fines

Grammar ain't got nothing on a person as cool

As the one and only SpiderDan; he ain't no fool.

#HappyDanAppreciationDay #makeintorealholidaypls #notarap #copoutrhymes #Itried

#seriouslythough<3Dan

• Upvote 9

Dan, you da man! Couldn't resist... You're awesome man.. The amount of work you put into the forums and server and game really makes this place one of the best.. You are a big part of why everybody can't stay away from here and we all keep coming back.. Happy Dan week!! :)

• Veterans

Huh this is a thing.....

Anyways,you're great Dan. You put a shiton of work on the forums,even more on the server and still manage to work a lot on the game. I may annoy you at times but w/e this is Dan appreciation week lol. You're a great person to talk to as little of It I do and are generally a pretty cool guy. Don't change man!

"A Rather DANdy Ode"

For the you here now, then, and tomorrow

A bit of your time, may I please borrow?

I want to let you know how thankful I am

To have met somebody so neato, like, dang!

For the you who works hard everyday

Keeping the lot of us in check day after day

No matter what they say, you'll always be

Our favorite superhero: Spiderman Danny!

For the you who makes us smile even if

It ain't your day and you're back's all stiff

I know words aren't enough to show the love

But lemme ask you: did it hurt when you fell from above?

Now my words are running thin and so are my rhymes

But remember now and then that you're so fines

Grammar ain't got nothing on a person as cool

As the one and only SpiderDan; he ain't no fool.

#HappyDanAppreciationDay #makeintorealholidaypls #notarap #copoutrhymes #Itried

#seriouslythough<3Dan

This is beautiful though it encompasses only a fraction of the love (no homo) I hold for you Dan. You're just the best friend a bloke could ask for, always eager to talk when I drop by, always working for the good of others, and always happy to lend an ear when I need to talk.

I remember back when we were both promoted to GM together, when I heard you were the other person moving upwards my initial thoughts were "Good. He's a person I know I can really work with" and you've earned your way well past me. I know we haven't talked properly in a while, hell I haven't even interacted with you at all in a while, but I know I can do that without major repercussions 'cause you're just that cool. I'm constantly thinking of how your health is going, and just how you are in general, and I wish we could chill more often. I don't really remember where I was going with this anymore but just know that my life is so much the better for knowing you that I can't put it into words.

Dan, thank you.

• Upvote 2

Tfw I sometimes nag Dan and I get the older brother response :[ "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat" "What you'd break this time?"

Tfw I know he still <3's me regardless of how much I accidentally sequence break Reborn Q__Q

Dan deserves a gift of love :]