Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited for version 6. I want the storm that mountain on Route 4 but I guess that won't be for a long time due to story. It'll be worth the wait though and I'm looking forward to see how the story progresses :D

Don't you mean Route 5? Valor Mountain? If so...we'll see.

Everyones saying that they wouldn't have been able to beat some of the gyms without Ampharos while I only remembered it after I beat V.5 when everyone started talking about Amphy. It wasn't even that difficult to beat most of the gyms with my team.

I definitely didn't reset a stupid amount of times because I got critted stupid amounts of times in all the gyms.

Everyones saying that they wouldn't have been able to beat some of the gyms without Ampharos while I only remembered it after I beat V.5 when everyone started talking about Amphy. It wasn't even that difficult to beat most of the gyms with my team.

I definitely didn't reset a stupid amount of times because I got critted stupid amounts of times in all the gyms.

What was your team? Valarie and Angie gave me an absurd amount of trouble, so I'm curious how you did it.

What was your team? Valarie and Angie gave me an absurd amount of trouble, so I'm curious how you did it.

Just use a Torkoal right and it can do magic. Also the Mawile can be useful too. Amphy is a goddess but there are some other diamonds you can use :)

Seriously, when the version 6 is coming, i strongly reccommend to play a new playthrough.

It's very worth it.

God damn. Look at my powerful team... the only thing I care is that if the one is implemented.

Is worth starting over and let loose my team?

Will I be able to remove cut from my Infernape in the new update?

Edited by Revengercm

Seriously, when the version 6 is coming, i strongly reccommend to play a new playthrough.

It's very worth it.

I've already got to Narcissa with my current playthrough. I really don't think it'll be fun to start it again. But if you say that it'll be worth it, then i'll consider it. But this will make me use the Ken to go through the game quickly though.

God damn. Look at my powerful team... the only thing I care is that if the one is implemented.

Is worth starting over and let loose my team?

Will I be able to remove cut from my Infernape in the new update?

You've got a good team, I'll admit. However, I am telling you right now, you will not regret it. The revisions Jan has made are absolutely amazing. And, take this as an opportunity to start up a new team, possibly even more powerful than your current one. You never know, right? And unfortunately, not yet.

I've already got to Narcissa with my current playthrough. I really don't think it'll be fun to start it again. But if you say that it'll be worth it, then i'll consider it. But this will make me use the Ken to go through the game quickly though.

Narcissa's tough. But if you start up a new save, you'll get to experience all the new content Jan has put into the game. In a way, it's not so bad that you're up to Narcissa when you could be a lot further in the game. I would say stop playing your current save so you don't progress any further, wait until V6 comes out (which is soon), and start up a new one. It's worth it, I promise.

Narcissa's tough. But if you start up a new save, you'll get to experience all the new content Jan has put into the game. In a way, it's not so bad that you're up to Narcissa when you could be a lot further in the game. I would say stop playing your current save so you don't progress any further, wait until V6 comes out (which is soon), and start up a new one. It's worth it, I promise.

Cool, thanks for the info.

It's very worth it.

Well if Shing says so it must be true.

Gonna keep Empoleon for sure tho

Defiant laughs at early game opponents

This statement is true. So many redesigned maps and new features...

Oh my god, yeah. Jan's letting me make a post in a day or so explaining all of the revisions he did to the game, and giving away a couple details. Nothing major.

Oh my god, yeah. Jan's letting me make a post in a day or so explaining all of the revisions he did to the game, and giving away a couple details. Nothing major.

Good luck writing that. There's a lot to choose from...

BTW: Amber wasn't THAT bad. Camerupt FTW. That's all you get from me. ;)

HUSH.

LOL. I didn't confirm nor deny anything.

Good luck writing that. There's a lot to choose from...

BTW: Amber wasn't THAT bad. Camerupt FTW. That's all you get from me. ;)

I concur. She wasn't bad at all. Probs one of the easier ones. Edited by Katastrophickid