Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so will it be ready by tomorrow or Sat?

Unfortunately, probably not. The new content has to go through beta testing, to ensure that the game still runs smoothly with all the added content. However, with the 97% completion, I wouldn't be surprised if the next version were out in the next couple of days.

• Veterans

My Brave bird Golbat is ready baby :D

you should get an acrobatics crobat. that shit wrecks everything at the speed of light, also u should have confuse ray on it too bc it's faster than a ton of pokemon and a good status inflicter like that

aside from that, ARE U GUYS READY FOR V6. BECAUSE DAMN

it gon b so good, i'm sure you guys will like it.

Edited by Zumi

• Developers

As one door closes, another one opens.

So, I know I said late June would be when Version 6 would come out, but now I'm not so sure. I looked through my notes and realized that is probably going to be one of the biggest updates yet. So basically, the ETA on Version 6 is "???" right now. However, I don't want to leave anyone in the dust with what's going on.

So basically, This explanation of what these categories mean are arguably the same in this case. The only difference being "Map remodeling" which is pretty much self explanatory.

Prior updates (100%)

#################### | Field Updates (100%)

#################### | Event Updates (100%)

#################### | Graphic Updates (100%)

#################### | Map Remodeling (100%)

#################### | Misc Updates (100%)

#################### | Scripting Updates (100%)

New content (100%)

#################### | Mapping (100%)

#################### | New Field Effects (100%)

#################### | Eventing (100%)

#################### | Sidequests (100%)

#################### | Story (100%)

#################### | Essentials Update (100%)

Total Completion:

#################### | (100%)

[Version 6 completed]

Alpha Test

#################### | (50%)

Beta Test

#################### |(0%)

Do not be alarmed/fooled by these two categories. These two should only take a few days. Once Alpha testing is completed, Beta will follow. Then- well you know the rest

Thank you guys for sticking with me and I hope you guys enjoy version 6!

soon.png

Alpha is a developer's group, picks out major bugs. Beta is a larger group, picks out small errors and finalizes the release. Most likely, it'll be about a week until it's all done.

100% HYYYPEEEE!

I've been stalking this thread, like I do for all threads, and I realize that it was never made clear as to how one becomes a beta tester. Is it going to be like the community release, or does Jan just select people?

It seems that version 6 will come out soon, exactly right time i guess.

Hope to see this version comes out.

100% HYYYPEEEE!

I've been stalking this thread, like I do for all threads, and I realize that it was never made clear as to how one becomes a beta tester. Is it going to be like the community release, or does Jan just select people?

Beta testing does Jan just pick, but not random people. People that have been helping a lot with bugs and around the sub forum.

I got to be beta tester maybe because helping around and reporting.

• Veterans

Yes! It's time to get 1.5 to 2.5 hours of play time and wait another 6 months for an update can't wait gj Jan

Nah, there's more gametime than that. If I remember correctly from last night, I took about 3-4 hours to complete the update when testing for the major glitches and bugs, even while skipping battles and sometimes warping between maps when i got stuck. I might've been a bit slow though, but at least you guys will get to enjoy the game for quite a while! Alpha testing is halfway done, so beta testers will be able to play later today or tomorrow, I think. Could be sunday, though.

AND THE UPDATE IS SO GOOD. im still dead about this

Edited by Zumi

Nah, there's more gametime than that. If I remember correctly from last night, I took about 3-4 hours to complete the update when testing for the major glitches and bugs, even while skipping battles and sometimes warping between maps when i got stuck. I might've been a bit slow though, but at least you guys will get to enjoy the game for quite a while! Alpha testing is halfway done, so beta testers will be able to play later today or tomorrow, I think. Could be sunday, though.

AND THE UPDATE IS SO GOOD. im still dead about this

ZUMI, TELL ME WHAT THE GHOST POKEMON IS ON THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME GODDAMMIT. I NEED THE INFORMATION.