Version 6 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, because the lack of one Pokemon automatically makes the massively impressive work of Jan worthless. /s

I get the feeling that the game is farther than 84% but Jan is just too busy to update it :P

• Developers

Jan would have to choose you to beta test.

Also, Jan, you still haven't given me the updated beta link. T-T

Oh well, I'll just play the whole game when it does come out.

Sorry :c. I've been having some internet problems. Which is also why I've been non existent on the forums as well.

Right, because the lack of one Pokemon automatically makes the massively impressive work of Jan worthless. /s

I get the feeling that the game is farther than 84% but Jan is just too busy to update it :P

Yeah, that and internet probs. Updated it just now.

Yeah this update is WORTHLESS and has no point if there's no Aron lol. Jk, but I'll cry if there isn't any arons.

• Veterans

Yeah this update is WORTHLESS and has no point if there's no Aron lol. Jk, but I'll cry if there isn't any arons.

You'll find out soon enough ;)

• Veterans

fingers crossed for no arons just to spite him :3 complaining over and over for the last 2 months

I actually think Aron is gonna be in V6. I just don't know for sure, but he did mention it that he's thinking about putting it in. It's not certain though, so it might as well be false alarm.

Edited by Zumi