Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whats the best way to beat the boss mons in intense mode?

Try try and try again, and if that fails, depending on where you are in the game, you could train up a shedinja to kill it, many boss mons can't deal with shedinja

Has anyone found a way to evolve sneasel yet, is there a razor claw in rejuvenation yet, or is Jan a butt and not put one if for those who got sneasel in the Mystery-Egg

Edited by The Anti-Fern

Try try and try again, and if that fails, depending on where you are in the game, you could train up a shedinja to kill it, many boss mons can't deal with shedinja

Has anyone found a way to evolve sneasel yet, is there a razor claw in rejuvenation yet, or is Jan a butt and not put one if for those who got sneasel in the Mystery-Egg

ive restarted and thats way 2 far away

okie guys ive got something im curious about in v7

the computer in west gearen i get the jigglypuff to put the proff asleep but i when i interact with the computer i cant get anything to happen like the other guy says he thinks there is a pokemon in it or something im thinking its a rotom but i could be wrong.

the computer in west gearen i get the jigglypuff to put the proff asleep but i when i interact with the computer i cant get anything to happen like the other guy says he thinks there is a pokemon in it or something im thinking its a rotom but i could be wrong.

:L i could never refind the jiggly

does anyone know where there are mineable rocks, i got the ones at the prison, and the ones in the Ame cave, where are some rocks that people often miss

Terejama island has some on the beach

• Global Mods

It's a Porygon. There's a data chip in one of the cabinets in a house in West Gearen, which you put into the computer.

It's a Porygon. There's a data chip in one of the cabinets in a house in West Gearen, which you put into the computer.

Is there a dubious disk yet????

And im also asking this again, has ANYONE found a razor claw, My 19/31/16/09/24/31 IV Sneasel, with 252 EV in speed and attack, Knock Off,Ice Shard,Icicle Crash,And Night Slash is waiting in the box at level 59, WAITING FOR A RAZOR CLAW, BECAUSE I DIDN'T REALIZE I DIDN'T HAVE ONE TILL I WAS DONE BREEDING AND TRAINING, and i want it so bad, just, Jan, please, i need it, i want it more than any other Mon, except maybe a magicarp, but that isn't ever happening ever again so, yeah

Edited by The Anti-Fern

For curiosity sake, what's a good strategy for beating the Dimensional Galvantula battle?

Motor Drive Emolga helps a lot in that battle. Also, I think Venam is more helpful as a partner than Ren.

ok, i just read the gamefaq directory thing, and now i know this game will have 2 endings, a normal one and a special one

does anyone know what choices are required for the special one

i don't want to play rejuvenation twice to get it i do love this game, but i dont have the time