Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...In gym leader difficulty current playthrough at least I'd have to place them as Valerie > Marianette > Crawli > Narcissca > Venam > Amber > Angie > Keta

Now I feel ashamed of myself after remembering Pre-Caratos Keta giving me THE work. Then again, that was back in V3 or V4.

• Global Mods

On my V6 playthrough it was Keta (Living) > Valarie > Marianette = Narcissa > Crawli > Keta (Spirit) = Venam = Angie = Amber

Before it was Marianette > Keta (Living) > Keta (Spirit) > Narcissa > Valarie > Crawli > Angie > Venam

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

Keta was fairly easy with Granbull, but that was axed ;-;

Still, I easily defeated both Ketas with Xatu (and there are other Psychic/Fairies to use like Musharna or Swoobat or Gardevoir).

Even on my Normal Monotype, I had a Pidgeotto and Fearow and a hacked Chatot (starter) to use against Keta.

Pre V6 : Angie -> Narcissa -> Crawli -> Valerie -> Marianette -> Venam -> Keta (alive/dead/)

V6 : Angie -> Valerie -> Narcissa -> Amber -> Marianette -> Crawli -> Keta (alive/dead) -> Venam

Okie guys I need advice I'm considering doing a guide about event pokemon with events that are generally hard or difficult to get I just want to know which you found difficult or challenging I already have a list of poke's in my head. I'm also considering just changing the name of the chase me thread to do so to make things a lil easier on people (including myself)

so yeah post your suggestions for pokes down below

no.1 on my list is beldum so if your looking for that poke the screenies are already done unless jan wants me to keep it a lil more secret and not bring it majorly out in the open :3

Okie guys I need advice I'm considering doing a guide about event pokemon with events that are generally hard or difficult to get I just want to know which you found difficult or challenging I already have a list of poke's in my head. I'm also considering just changing the name of the chase me thread to do so to make things a lil easier on people (including myself)

so yeah post your suggestions for pokes down below

no.1 on my list is beldum so if your looking for that poke the screenies are already done unless jan wants me to keep it a lil more secret and not bring it majorly out in the open :3

Yeah, combining those Guides would be useful.

Anyway, maybe Litwick?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Veterans

I know this is double posting but announcements are important

The Pokemon Rejuvenation chatroom on the Reborn Showdown server is now official and has a room intro (after ages)!

AW YEAH. Now I can officially get my ass handed to me by Jan in random battles!

...or the other way around. Either way, that's pretty rad that it's finally an official chatroom :>

I know this is double posting but announcements are important

The Pokemon Rejuvenation chatroom on the Reborn Showdown server is now official and has a room intro (after ages)!

Like months ago ffs.

But yeah, if you want to chat something and can kind of go off topic instead of here, Reju chatroom is the best place to be.

• Veterans

Isn't it completely empty most of the time, like most of the other chatrooms on the server?

Not entirely :> There's some people in it from time to time, it just depends on which time of the day you're there!