Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

Finally I found it. It was imo very hard to find, too hard.

Technicalllyyyyy, there's supposed to be more guidance, but that guidance isn't available yet. Y'all are persistent so I just let you guys do your thing.

Ancient wing is needed to access a place at the forest where Fennekin can be seen (needed for the quest) and, if you have formerly-HM-now-TM move taught to your pokemon, you can get the most annoying bat pokemon ever as an event.

Also you can get the Itemfinder there.

What move ... Rock climb? and where in what forest... and what bat pokemon?

Ok So I'm a scrub and i slightly dumb

What NPC in the Gearen Lab do i talk to for the EXP Share

How do i get to the kristiline help centre (is it frozen Closed?)

Ok i'm VERY dumb when it comes to game like Rejuvination and my memorie is SHITTY

PLEASE CLEARLY explain what to do

WHERE do i use the ladder

WHERE do i use the anceint wing

WHERE is melia's ID Card

HOW do i get the EXP share and WHERE

WHERE is the kristiline help centre (i cant find it)

Ok i'm VERY dumb when it comes to game like Rejuvination and my memorie is SHITTY

WHERE is melia's ID Card

I think the Exp.share may be removed. I can just tell it anyway. Melia's ID card was on the place with zetta and amethyst cave event thing. When zetta claimed that melia was dead, he throwed the "thing" on the ground. "Thing" you could pick it up and you got the Melia's ID card.

Then you go back to gearen city, go to the poke center(there you got the starter).

When you go in the door in to Jenner lab, don't go up, go left to the door and the ID would open the door and you will get the Exp.Share.

Ancient wing, go to corta forest. It's on up way in route 3. Make sure you take with HM cut btw. Since you are this long in the game, the surprise will not be a problem for you.

Ladder and Kristine help request i haven't done yet.

Have you completed the chandelure event ? if so , behind the chandelure event is a graveyard the gave straight in front of you will say there is a tunnel underneath you decide to leave it alone, come back with a pokemon with dig and use dig .... then use the ladder to go down and tada you have narcissa's tm

The Ancient wing is used on the kindra statue , you exit sheridan city (east) to route 3 go east as far as you can go then go up , follow the forest around and you will get to the kingdra statue

I believe melia's ID card was obtained after you faught your first red swirly thing its in the dirt there (Amethyst cave)

Exp Share is in the same place as you got your starter except instead of going up the elevators to the proffessors office you head right and use the ID card to enter the room and bingo exp share

here is kristiline help center

http://prntscr.com/6zonhk

-wants a medal xD-

Edited by Hypa

i dont remember how i got it unlocked (but i could be completely wrong in thinking it was somewhere in the church where you fought the ice queen angie xD)

-thinks about creating a post called hypa Helps- xD

When does it stop being helping em find stuff and start being doing it for them :P

• Developers

WHERE is melia's ID Card

1.) The ladder is used on a grave after you used Dig on it on the Grave Peak, which is a sprouting path in Amethyst Cave

2.) On Route 3, there is a forest entrance on the top left, keep going this way until you run into a Kingdra Statue

3.)Melia's ID card is on her bloody robe that Zetta presented to you.

4.)Exp Share is in Melia's room which is located in the Gearen Laboratory.

5.)You need to have completed Kakori's Help Center so that you can gain access to Team AA's base. The keys to the center is in this area. Named "Center Keys."

i meant west sorry its been a long day, Jan can i ask did i break something for the event in wispy tower no matter what i do nothing happens no pokemon no secret no nothing :/

Edited by Hypa