Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

How do you get the TM after defeating Crawli? He says there's a TM in the badlands and I've clicked a dick-ton of trees! What am I missing?!

aaa625ecb426273f1b188942b54e52bb.png

TFW is was the most oblivious tree

@AceVince Rock climb? That's what you use to get up with the stairs in the ruins in wispy path.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found it. ShingSt has the right tree, but you don't need rock climb. Just walk over it. That might be a glitch, though.

The green ring i showed is a bug, can go through it. But i responded to vince about ruins in wispy path that you need to get up with these stairs using rock climb,

The tree is not with the wispy ruins related. Look at first page Vince asked about using stairs, that was my response to him.

Edited by ShingSt

Where can I find Oran Berries (Or any Berries. at all.)? I need them to get my swadloon to evolve.

Also, how much of a happiness drop are reverse candies?

Edit: I'll put my save file so you can check it's happiness.

You can get berries by, donating 5000 poke money to the molesy and her mamam for making their place bigger. The place it's on route 4.

If you haven't done that, like find the key molesy missed on route 4. It's on fountain route 4.

And so you have to find the children after the upgrade giving 5000 money, 10 of them. Some of them sells evoloution stones, quick claw, and berries. The only bad news is you gotta need surf for some of them, and that's after the 5th gym..

Reverse candy does say unknown happines, but i would say based how much you used on that level for hapiness to level up.

The checker of happines is glitchy and crashes the game so..

@Ace I think it's the one so says it's a passage down from the cave. I have heard you need dig for that one.

Edited by ShingSt

You can get berries by, donating 5000 poke money to the molesy and her mamam for making their place bigger.

If you haven't done that, like find the key molesy missed on route 4. It's on fountain route 4.

And so you have to find the children after the upgrade giving 5000 money, 10 of them. Some of them sells evoloution stones, quick claw, and berries. The only bad news is you gotta need surf for some of them, and that's after the 5th gym..

Reverse candy does say unknown happines, but i would say based how much you used on that level for hapiness to level up.

The checker of happines is glitchy and crashes the game so..

@Ace I think it's the one so says it's a passage down from the cave. I have heard you need dig for that one.

Crap, I need to catch some Diglett then.

Edit: Or rather, where's the TM for Dig?

Edited by Ace_Trainer_Vince

Crap, I need to catch some Diglett then.

Edit: Or rather, where's the TM for Dig?

Or a sandscrew in amethyst cave and train at level 30. Diglett isn't catchable.

That isn't found Dig tm yet.

And i mean that you need dig for the grave in the chandelure event.

(EDIT) I took wrong, Diglett is catchable in amethyst cave

Edited by ShingSt

Ok.....Intense mode Marianette/Melia is eeeevvvvviiiiilll....stupid Slaking.

Hariyama makes IM(Intense mode)Marianette like a piece of cake. Bulk up hue.

Slaking aren't worth if my pokemon can protect lol.

Where is the event grimer i read about?

What grimer event? If you mean grimer at the sewer, you can get one by taking with that treat so cost 2000 and talk to the girl in the sewer and you'll battle against a grimer and catch one.

What grimer event? If you mean grimer at the sewer, you can get one by taking with that treat so cost 2000 and talk to the girl in the sewer and you'll battle against a grimer and catch one.

kk. also, when will we get access to the move relearner?

I would know,Ghost IS my favourite type....

Same to me. My "about me" spoiler does say that lol.

Narcissa was a pain in the ass to beat in version 3, not nerfed one, the broken nightmare. And even then, narcissa is hard to beat with it's chandelure and gengar.

@Milotic

Isn't it on melia's room??

Edited by ShingSt