Mashew

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What position you are applying for: Mapping/Scripting/storyline development

What past experiences do you have: 4 different RuneScape private servers, coded in Java, all with websites 2-3 years ago. Have created my own Pokemon game using Essentials & RpgmakerXP/VX Ace with about an hour worth of gameplay (Completely solo), have experience with websites, applications, scripting etc.

How old are you: 18.

How long have you been a part of Reborn: About a year and a half or so. (Haven't really been active on the forums, I'm on and off usually. PM me for easier contact (Email address, Facebook, Skype etc.)

How active would you be on the game: Almost every single day

Anything else you feel we should know: When involved in creative activities which inspire me, can produce quality content at a decent pace.

Examples of any work you might have: Java development work proof.

http://www.rune-server.org/runescape-development/rs-503-client-server/snippets/504410-718-basic-boss-rating-points-system-718-snippet.html

http://www.rune-server.org/runescape-development/rs-503-client-server/advertise/503019-xerox-corrupted-minds718.html

So, I read through this topic and noticed that the issue with the Mac running PMD hasn't really been mentioned in a while... well I just downloaded this game today and I am having the same problem. There is only a big blue screen and an error window(which I posted down below along with the info that appeared when I pressed 'details'). I am also aware that the server is down currently but I do not think that would affect me just opening the game.

ps: How do I make that little spoiler thing to hide the images so they don't take up so much space in the topic?

post-49777-0-87100900-1437440691_thumb.png

post-49777-0-25962800-1437440707_thumb.png

post-49777-0-14802900-1437440734_thumb.png

post-49777-0-20619900-1437440745_thumb.png

post-49777-0-53056200-1437440761_thumb.png

post-49777-0-29905800-1437440769_thumb.png

Edited by Kaypay153

So, I read through this topic and noticed that the issue with the Mac running PMD hasn't really been mentioned in a while... well I just downloaded this game today and I am having the same problem. There is only a big blue screen and an error window(which I posted down below along with the info that appeared when I pressed 'details'). I am also aware that the server is down currently but I do not think that would affect me just opening the game.

ps: How do I make that little spoiler thing to hide the images so they don't take up so much space in the topic?

I believe it's just a problem with the game's source and Mac not being compatible. I wish I could tell you more and help, but I'm unsure if it's able to be solved. The game that released the source code we're using also has the same problem with users on Mac.

I assume you're using Wine. Have you tried Boot Camp? By the way, you won't be able to hide your attached images in spoilers, but to put something in a spoiler just put spoiler tags around it;

(spoiler)Snape kills Dumbledore(/spoiler)

Except instead of round parentheses use the square ones.

• Upvote 2

I believe it's just a problem with the game's source and Mac not being compatible. I wish I could tell you more and help, but I'm unsure if it's able to be solved. The game that released the source code we're using also has the same problem with users on Mac.

Okay, it's not too much of a problem anyway since I have a windows computer. It's just that it is so much easier using my mac and whenever I touch the windows computer, I manage to give it some sort of virus.

I assume you're using Wine. Have you tried Boot Camp? By the way, you won't be able to hide your attached images in spoilers, but to put something in a spoiler just put spoiler tags around it;

(spoiler)Snape kills Dumbledore(/spoiler)

Except instead of round parentheses use the square ones.

I have not heard of Boot Camp, but I'll search it up and test it out. Also, thank you for the spoiler tip!

for some reason i can not create a new account or login into the server. Any help?

Server was offline due to some reason, let's try to wait until further notice.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a question. Just found out this one and downloaded. Is this online-multiplayer or something :o? Oh and do we have any idea when will the server be online again? (approximately).

Edited by timbla

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since people seem to still be waiting for the server to return, to whose who weren't in the Skype community chat and don't know about the situation, basically..

the game is dead and most likely won't be making a return. We lost all of our progress and anyone who WAS on the server would have had to restart regardless. I'm sorry to those of you who were looking forward to it and wanted to play, trust me, I'm disappointed in myself.