• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So um this is gonna sound weird but uh... I'm trapped in Taco Bell

tacobell.png

I was derping around in the Mystery Zones to try and explore, but I accidentally got trapped in here. I'm surrounded by invisible walls, I have no items and there's no way for me to leave (as far as I can tell). It saved the moment I walked in. I hate to ask but uh, could someone maybe come along and kill my character later? Or move her or something ><" If not it's fine, I can start over :P Kind of serves me right for poking around in places I shouldn't have been, haha.

If you need my save file I'll to upload it, not sure which thing is the save file though.

Thanks in advance ^^

So um this is gonna sound weird but uh... I'm trapped in Taco Bell

I was derping around in the Mystery Zones to try and explore, but I accidentally got trapped in here. I'm surrounded by invisible walls, I have no items and there's no way for me to leave (as far as I can tell). It saved the moment I walked in. I hate to ask but uh, could someone maybe come along and kill my character later? Or move her or something ><" If not it's fine, I can start over :P Kind of serves me right for poking around in places I shouldn't have been, haha.

If you need my save file I'll to upload it, not sure which thing is the save file though.

Thanks in advance ^^

Do /giveup

After defeating the boss in the evolutionary trial, there seemed to be no way out? I clicked on many things and walked around to no avail.

Was there no warp that spawned after beating her? If not thank you for reporting I'll fix it asap! that dungeon has always been a lil buggy

I'll need to know in which spot you defeated the boss and what Pokemon were in your team, it might be something to do with where she died or how

Edited by Mashew

After defeating the boss in the evolutionary trial, there seemed to be no way out? I clicked on many things and walked around to no avail.

I just ran it myself to see if I could recreate this but the warp spawned for me both times I cleared the dungeon.

It's possible that it just bugged for you, or something happened along the lines of the boss dying in a spot that caused the warp not to spawn. If you happened to faint at the same time the story activated, that could do it too.

If it continues to be a recurring thing, let us know and we'll place an Escape Orb or something in the boss room in case something like that happens. Thanks for reporting it. :)

Oh. I did not know that was a thing, derp

Thanks ^^

In the future, and for everyone, i'd reccomend staying out of the mystery zones. They're all unfinished maps and entering them can leave you stuck. Regardless you won't be able to get into anything new by entering them. From now on everything will be more heavily blocked off so we don't have people getting into anything that's new c:

Ohhhhhhhh, this is beyond amazing and wonderful and so many adjectives that I could use to describe my feelings of this! I've always been a fan of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon so add in one of my very top favorite games, and it's a win! I can't wait to see how this turns out further along.

While we do appreciate the work from the developers, why don't give it a try to introduce yourself at the following forum? Anyway, welcome in advance, member.

TM Judgement, Judgment, Judging you, whatever, with a sorta non-affordable price given by a Zigzagoon, who's gonna learn a such goddamn move other than Arceus? I demand a petition to lower the price of that thing from th-

On a related topic, is something like exclusive item-swap would be a thing to come with?

Lemme see. I brought 4 pokemon (since it took all 4 to kill the boss) around lv 20 each.

Purloin

Zubat

Hoppip

Nidroran (female)

Everything died except for my lead Purloin who finished the boss with pursuit? Some dark attack.

Was in the center of the area.

I'll battle it again to see if anything goes weird.

Lemme see. I brought 4 pokemon (since it took all 4 to kill the boss) around lv 20 each.

Purloin

Zubat

Hoppip

Nidroran (female)

Everything died except for my lead Purloin who finished the boss with pursuit? Some dark attack.

Was in the center of the area.

I'll battle it again to see if anything goes weird.

Hmm, it might've been a random occurrence but if it does happen again please let us know ^^ Thank you so much for the report!~

While we do appreciate the work from the developers, why don't give it a try to introduce yourself at the following forum? Anyway, welcome in advance, member.

TM Judgement, Judgment, Judging you, whatever, with a sorta non-affordable price given by a Zigzagoon, who's gonna learn a such goddamn move other than Arceus? I demand a petition to lower the price of that thing from th-

On a related topic, is something like exclusive item-swap would be a thing to come with?

I did not understand half of this post :c BUT! I agree zigzagoon crazy. And we're looking into doing that sort of thing but so far we can only really see it being a player bazaar like thing, we'll keep tinkering with it~

I'm playing this game right now and holy ! I love it ! A Mystery dungeon...Reborn like !

I love it ! And the staff is very friendly,i'm learning the controls but this game :o ! Thanks a lot to the Staff of PMD Reborn for the amazing work ! I'm following the new content !

Also there is a bug who make the Demon pass very easy,every pokemon there doesn't attack or move so i cleared it with my level 17 Aron and some Blast Seed,i didn't tried the others dungeons yet so i can't say anything on those

Edited by Reverse

I'm playing this game right now and holy ! I love it ! A Mystery dungeon...Reborn like !

I love it ! And the staff is very friendly,i'm learning the controls but this game :o ! Thanks a lot to the Staff of PMD Reborn for the amazing work ! I'm following the new content !

Also there is a bug who make the Demon pass very easy,every pokemon there doesn't attack or move so i cleared it with my level 17 Aron and some Blast Seed,i didn't tried the others dungeons yet so i can't say anything on those

sosososo late but this happens sometimes when the server needs a restart, thank you for reporting~

Do mission refresh after you complete them all?

you get new missions everytime the Time of Day changes. So when Dawn, Day, Dusk, Night start~

sosososo late but this happens sometimes when the server needs a restart, thank you for reporting~

It's fine,also when you take the door after you take your starter there is a blackscreen

Dumb question, exactly how do I make use of chat commands or well, using the chat box in general? The controls say to press Enter, but I see nothing to submit chat in.

Edited by Alilatias

Humm, when I try to open the game I got this message

'Couldn't open D:\\<Direction of the game>\Fonts\PMU.tff'

When I click on details it give me this:

SdlDotNet.Core.SdlException: Couldn't open D:\Vicio\Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Reborn\Fonts\PMU.ttf
en SdlDotNet.Graphics.Font..ctor(String fileName, Int32 pointSize)
en Client.Logic.Graphics.FontManager.LoadFont(String fontName, Int32 pointSize)
en Client.Logic.Graphics.FontManager.InitFonts()
en Client.Logic.Loader.LoadData()
en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

And then the game crashes on me... What I'm doing wrong?

Edited by Hinaru-Sama

Dumb question, exactly how do I make use of chat commands or well, using the chat box in general? The controls say to press Enter, but I see nothing to submit chat in.

To use the chat box, you have to click on the blue bar in between the actual chat window and the dropdown menu that says "local", and then you can type. But you have to click out when you want to move normally again. It's a silly system but all we have to work with.

Humm, when I try to open the game I got this message

'Couldn't open D:\\<Direction of the game>\Fonts\PMU.tff'

When I click on details it give me this:

SdlDotNet.Core.SdlException: Couldn't open D:\Vicio\Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Reborn\Fonts\PMU.ttf
en SdlDotNet.Graphics.Font..ctor(String fileName, Int32 pointSize)
en Client.Logic.Graphics.FontManager.LoadFont(String fontName, Int32 pointSize)
en Client.Logic.Graphics.FontManager.InitFonts()
en Client.Logic.Loader.LoadData()
en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

And then the game crashes on me... What I'm doing wrong?

So far no one else has had this problem, it might have to do with the game being installed on your D:\ drive, maybe try reinstalling the client and having it on your C:\ drive instead? It's possible that Windows can't make use of the font from D:\ so that's what I'm assuming.

So far no one else has had this problem, it might have to do with the game being installed on your D:\ drive, maybe try reinstalling the client and having it on your C:\ drive instead? It's possible that Windows can't make use of the font from D:\ so that's what I'm assuming.

Nope, still nothing... Any ideas? I really want to play this game.

Just another question, can be the Japanese Locale the problem? I have it so some Visual Novel work...

Nope, still nothing... Any ideas? I really want to play this game.

Just another question, can be the Japanese Locale the problem? I have it so some Visual Novel work...

Sadly, I don't have any other clue as to what's happening. It's possible that the Japanese locale might be a problem, so it might be a good idea to try without the Japanese locale on.

Hello everyone! Admin Mashew here to give everyone a bit of news/update.

Currently the three admins of PMDR are working out internal issues within the staff and trying to see who is active and who is not, based off of that we will be looking for people to fill those roles. At the moment we need mappers and people who have some knowledge of the script C# and people who we see have potential that we can teach to story write, create NPCs and create dungeons. If you have any experience with the mapping or scripting please notify me or Nyrias or Kit immediately. We also would like to hear from people who want to learn how to map, story write, create NPCs and create dungeons! We really need the mappers but all other things are welcome so please inform us if you want to help! The server will hopefully be up and stable and everything back to being worked on quickly within a week or two! Thank you for taking the time to read this!~

• Upvote 2