Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Reborn

Mashew

Ooh. I was just thinking about how I'd want to make a Pokemon mystery dungeon game like this! I'll be looking forward to seeing how this progresses. Also possibly helping but I'm not sure what you're looking for at this moment? Don't wanna apply for something you already have plenty of help on!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh. I was just thinking about how I'd want to make a Pokemon mystery dungeon game like this! I'll be looking forward to seeing how this progresses. Also possibly helping but I'm not sure what you're looking for at this moment? Don't wanna apply for something you already have plenty of help on!

At the moment we're looking for people who can map, and anyone who has a head for scripting as we need someone to script and write stories for dungeons and the like.

I've just been re-playing through PMD Explorers of Sky as I realised I never finished it! I forgot how good the series was, so I think a reborn version would be awesome! I'd offer my assistance, but my skills only extend as far as cheering you all on! I hope it all goes well and look forward to playing the game! :)

Hello everyone~ Small update, we're actually making progress now.

Here's a screenshot for a sneak peek :)

IOOQlCa.png

Also, for those who want to help test the game and be in the alpha/beta, send me a PM containing your Skype info so I can add you to the community chat and you'll receive the client when I release it there early.

also, the gym isn't ACTUALLY a gym, for those who got their hopes up

this is such a fantastic idea. I have to wonder, though, which pokemon choices will there be for us players? will it be decided through a test like in the original PMD?

I. Love. PMD.

Power to you guys. Can't wait to see this up and running. c:

Thank you so much! Can't wait to see everyone playing :D

I like PMD, I like MMORPGs... I can't wait for when the game is actually released! But I don't think I'll be applying...

That's fine! Don't gotta apply to be a help~ :3c

this is such a fantastic idea. I have to wonder, though, which pokemon choices will there be for us players? will it be decided through a test like in the original PMD?

At first we were thinking if we wanted to do that, actually! But we decided against it and instead chose several types and 4 Pokemon of each of those types for players to choose from. c:

At first we were thinking if we wanted to do that, actually! But we decided against it and instead chose several types and 4 Pokemon of each of those types for players to choose from. c:

I hope eevee is in that list because I always loved playing as eevee.

ALSO please tell me that evolving won't be stupidly difficult/time consuming to accomplish.

Edited by Ghost

I hope eevee is in that list because I always loved playing as eevee.

ALSO please tell me that evolving won't be stupidly difficult/time consuming to accomplish.

You'll have to see!~ Also, we do take in consideration what players will want and if a Pokemon isn't available we might hold a contest or have a dungeon with them in there!

And it won't be! Just do a quick dungeon and you can evolve~

Oh my, this is awesome! Keep up the good work :3.

Will do! :D

did can you put the evolves in middle of the game? because i dont really see my pokemon evolve when i finish the story of the game

If I read that correctly, Don't worry! The dungeon to get the evolution item is low/mid level, you just need cut to get to it :D and if worst comes to worst the shop keep sells the item... For a price~

Just check the last page's last 2 posts.

Thank you for helping him out~

And now i feel bad for thinking this was an april fools joke...i guess it's safe now

Well, keep up the good work mates! I'd love to see the full product in the future <3

Thanks, Vinny~

I'm actually looking forward to playing this. I haven't played a PMD since Red Rescue Team.

I hope you enjoy it, Hilda!

keep up the awesome work c: on a side note... is there a date for an alpha/beta/demo yet?

No date just yet, but we're getting close. :)

• Upvote 1

'S a shame I have no free time 'cause I'd be very interested in helping out.

Well, if y'all need any type of advice on coding and the sort, feel free to ask. Otherwise, keep up the good work. I'll be observing how this develops with a lot of interest.