Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Reborn

Mashew

EDIT: @Nyrias my crash issue was fixed, however I can't respond in game for there isn't a box to type in..?

Edited by BIGJRA

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just started and I guess I was picking my starter, so I went to the right side with my egg and got transported to what I think was the bug starter selection area? But after moving like 5 steps my egg became stuck and now I cant move it at all lol

what!?

it's out already?I'm downloading it right away.

edit:apparently it's so slow to log in,is this usual?or I got some problem?

Edited by BBD
  • Upvote 2

Just started and I guess I was picking my starter, so I went to the right side with my egg and got transported to what I think was the bug starter selection area? But after moving like 5 steps my egg became stuck and now I cant move it at all lol

Might have been an error with the story, did you try to relog?

what!?

it's out already?I'm downloading it right away.

edit:apparently it's so slow to log in,is this usual?or I got some problem?

It doesn't appear to be slow for me, perhaps it was an internet issue? Are you able to try again ?

Edited by Nekojiru

how can i evolve? is in the evolutionary trial?

You do the evolutionary trial dungeon, get the special item then the glitter outside the grand hall takes you to the evolution place~

I found a glitch in the great hall were if you and the npc walk at the same time you walk through the npc

Yeah... That's been a bug and we're not entirely sure how to fix it, we're working on it though. Thanks!

How far is the current demo? I would really like to try it right now.

We have a few dungeons, the Reborn City is done and we're working on a second place and getting all the overworld done. It's more an alpha than a beta but you can try it out :D

how many floors have the dungeon evolutionary trial?

Good question! I actually have no idea I haven't ran it since it was made. But I wanna say... 20? Maybe?~

This look like an amazing idea ! Always loved mystery dungeon games , even though I did'nt play those much.

I would love to see what an actual project look in the editor , I'm was making my own little fantasy/dark rpg , by stoped. Mostly because of inspiration / time consumption. Really long to achieve little things alone ...

If you ever get stuck you can use the /giveup command in chat to return to the mysterious forest (spawn). Warning: use only as a last resort as it counts as a defeat. You will lose money and items!

If you ever get stuck you can use the /giveup command in chat to return to the mysterious forest (spawn). Warning: use only as a last resort as it counts as a defeat. You will lose money and items!

You may also use /setspawn or /sethouse, not sure which one to set your spawn and /giveup point in the healing house. only use when you're in there though~

A Reborn like Mystery Dungeon oh god ! Not again ! The original games made me cry so much !

I'm really looking forward this game ! Being a huge fan of those games,i'm sure i will love this one too ! Good luck with your project !

I'm pumped up !

This look like an amazing idea ! Always loved mystery dungeon games , even though I did'nt play those much.

I would love to see what an actual project look in the editor , I'm was making my own little fantasy/dark rpg , by stoped. Mostly because of inspiration / time consumption. Really long to achieve little things alone ...

Thank you so much! It's a little confusing to work on at first but really fun, I hope you try it out when it's more done!

ok is 13 floors in evolutionary trial and a boss

Thank you for reporting this! ^^

A Reborn like Mystery Dungeon oh god ! Not again ! The original games made me cry so much !

I'm really looking forward this game ! Being a huge fan of those games,i'm sure i will love this one too ! Good luck with your project !

I'm pumped up !

Thank you so much for the support! Hopefully you'll get a little feelsy in our game as well c:

EEEEEEEEEE!!!!

A PMD version of Reborn would be amazeballs. Godspeed guys~

Thank you :D

So I downloaded the file but what program do I need to use in order to run the file?

If you download it then extract it, inside should be a PMU.exe application (It's temporary, we'll change it after most of the actual game is done) And then it should open!~

Im on a mac, using wine.

Not completely sure if it's compatible on Mac, even through Wine.

Although blue screens I believe have been associated with another problem before. I suggest just trying to troubleshoot it by restarting the client, running as admin if possible, etc.

If that doesn't work, perhaps delete everything that's in the MapData folder located in the game's directory if there's anything in it - sorry if I'm not much of a help, I've never used a Mac, always a PC.

Hopefully your issue will get solved somehow, I'll try to look into it as much as I can. :)