"Titania mentioned that she had no way of getting back up to safety, implying that there either couldn't or most probably wouldn't be anyone down there to help them."

This thought just occurred to me, what if Titania meant by that that she KNEW about Meteor activity at the Water Treatment Facility at the bottom of Celestine Cascade and "no way back up to safety" meant they'd be at the mercy of the meteors...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But there's also the fact that she is possibly involved with Team Meteor. That conversation in Aventurine Woods was either her leaving Team Meteor, or discussing plans with the grunt or something like that. Either way, we won't find out until Episode XV's release. However, I'm convinced that she quit Team Meteor, otherwise she wouldn't be attacking them with her Aegislash...

To those of you who don't know, irl Amaria suffered from amnesia at some point, so that's why everyone is jumping to that conclusion. correct me if that's actaully wrong someone who knows

Have we considered the possibilty of Amaria losing her memory, Titania 'escaping' her role as a girlfriend due to Amaria's memory loss, and then Amaria taken by Meteors for hostage (coz Titania, Meteor, cue cutscene etc) and then Titania getting angry (as she WAS her best friend) and going all crazy on Meteors, teaming up with u and what not shenigans?

Then she thanks you, offers a gym badge battle, end of Episode? Possibly we even fight Amaria as well after that?

inb4 I revealed the whole episode soz developers

That actually seems kinda likely. However...

where does the holy field insert in all this?

If we think about it, the Celestine Cascade falls right next to the Grand Stairway so as long as vertical coords are close then the WTC is in close proximity with Citae Arc D'astrae...

I kinda doubt it, since it was revealed to xim that El was lying. The only reason Adrienn really sided with El was that he thought Radomus treated his Pokemon badly, but since El was exposed as a liar, xe probably won't side with him anymore.

Edited by BIGJRA

I'd like to draw attention to a possibility that we've all but ignored here. All these comments and theories are considering "will it be Amaria or Titania or a suprise Hardy/Ciel/Adrienn?" But let's branch out a bit and think outside the box. What if there was not just one gym battle this episode, but rather two- although not in the way you think?

What if the branched stories went so far as to effect gym order as well?

It's not an entirely outlandish suggestion. We've seen battles that have been interchangeable, particuarly in the case of the Sigmund/Sirius battles from a while ago, which resulted from a slight story branch. What I propose is this: it could be either our lovely Water leader or our (ironically) firey Steel leader and which one you face is based on your story branch from the choice in the house an episode or two ago. Do you tell her or not? Which leader do you face as a result?

Now there may not be a proper field for Titania yet and most of this theory is probably just wrought by the fact that I'm tired and should go to bed before he accidentally destroys something in art class or kills someone in chemistry tomorrow, but that's besides the point. I will just leave this here and try to think outside the box a bit. Feel free to add, qualify, or refute (especially since you would have anyway).

I'd like to draw attention to a possibility that we've all but ignored here. All these comments and theories are considering "will it be Amaria or Titania or a suprise Hardy/Ciel/Adrienn?" But let's branch out a bit and think outside the box. What if there was not just one gym battle this episode, but rather two- although not in the way you think?

What if the branched stories went so far as to effect gym order as well?

It's not an entirely outlandish suggestion. We've seen battles that have been interchangeable, particuarly in the case of the Sigmund/Sirius battles from a while ago, which resulted from a slight story branch. What I propose is this: it could be either our lovely Water leader or our (ironically) firey Steel leader and which one you face is based on your story branch from the choice in the house an episode or two ago. Do you tell her or not? Which leader do you face as a result?

Now there may not be a proper field for Titania yet and most of this theory is probably just wrought by the fact that I'm tired and should go to bed before he accidentally destroys something in art class or kills someone in chemistry tomorrow, but that's besides the point. I will just leave this here and try to think outside the box a bit. Feel free to add, qualify, or refute (especially since you would have anyway

This is actually a very plausible theory, although I think Titania actually DOES stand to benefit from a new field in this chapter. It's just not in the way most people would think since the bonuses she'd gain from it are entirely defensive rather than being any offensive. I'm talking about the Murkwater field. It shuts down Ground attacks, and her Pokemon are also immune to the massive type scaling damage at the end of each turn. If you build a poison team to benefit from the murkwater field, it would be purely defensive as those boosts to poison moves mean nothing against steel types. Additionally, any Steel type she uses that happens to have ground or rock dual typing would also become immune to water attacks thanks to the field adding dual poison typing to those.

While the field can be transformed into the Water Surface by Whirlpool, that field still negates Ground attacks and also heavily weakens Fire, and a very small handful of Pokemon even know Whirlpool anyway. Ice types may have the ability to turn the field into an Icy Field as well, but they already have innate weakness to steel to contend with first.

The one offensive benefit Titania would also gain from the field is the fact that the field halves grounded Pokemon's speed, and considering Steel types are already slow as is, that means any that are packing Gyro Ball will just hit that much harder, especially against any fliers or any Pokemon that has Levitate/Swift Swim.

Edited by Alilatias

We are so close now to seeing the completion of the episode and all I can wonder is,

will we battle El again? will he have Bennett with him? what has become of Titania and Amaria, and most importantly when will we get another chance to smash a PULSE machine?

Edited by Lord Drakyle

We are so close now to seeing the completion of the episode and all I can wonder is,

will we battle El again? will he have Bennett with him? what has become of Titania and Amaria, and most importantly when will we get another chance to smash a PULSE machine?

I'd much rather get a chance to smash a Fern.

He insulted Aya in front of me, he is just ASKING for it.

Annnnd Alilatias officially put me in awe of the Murkwater field, but mostly because that break down made me realize how much fun I am probably gonna have with it, considering my love for using Steel types. I mean, I just so happen to be training up a whole bunch of them while waiting for the episode.

Maybe they'll be even more useful than I thought.

Finally 99%!! Now I'm wondering if we will be able (along with the gym battle) to kick fern's ass in this episode, since it seems a fight with the meteors is inevitable.

Man, I replayed Reborn last week and oh boy, how I want to do that.

Ahhhhh 99%!

By the way, it's my first time to experience an update, and I was wondering, do we just download the patch and just copy + paste the contents of the patch to our copy of the game? (My game's version is 14.1.1 btw) Thanks in advance! :]

Edited by pikabusta

• Developers

Ahhhhh 99%!

By the way, it's my first time to experience an update, and I was wondering, do we just download the patch and just copy + paste the contents of the patch to our copy of the game? (My game's version is 14.1.1 btw) Thanks in advance! :]

Just download the new version and run the exe in that folder and you're good.

The nice clean 99% is here~ So ready to do reborn some more, it's been a while and im ready to get my ass handed to me some more :P

And to kick some butt! Hopefully we get to battle Cain or Fern this episode, maybe even Victoria or a Florinia/Julia rematch?