• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps a certain attack can change the Holy Field into Ascended Field to strengthen pokemon people often refer to as Gods.

*knows it would never happen but wants to offer other people hope*

Edited by Lord Drakyle

Actually it has been updated for quite some time. The only thing different is that there are new icons for Heart Scales, Full Restores, Max Repels etc. But that table, with these items, has been like that for weeks.

I'm glad episode 15 is coming out soon as my finals week ends on May 19th. That gives me the opporutunity to actually record episode 15 in its entirety and post it :D I won't spoil it for people however. You will only spoil yourself if you watch a video >>

Yeah I'm gonna wtach your videos either way.... xD Because I know if I watch videos I can plan ahead. :D

Actually it has been updated for quite some time. The only thing different is that there are new icons for Heart Scales, Full Restores, Max Repels etc. But that table, with these items, has been like that for weeks.

Not quite. I was looking at the EP 15 pickup list while playing with my pickup army and there are a couple of other changes. What is an Ultra Ball in episode 14 is going to be a Dusk Ball and what was a Pokéball is now a Great Ball. Also you could obtain Escape ropes via pickup in episode 14 where as now Escape Ropes are entirely removed from the table.

Not quite. I was looking at the EP 15 pickup list while playing with my pickup army and there are a couple of other changes. What is an Ultra Ball in episode 14 is going to be a Dusk Ball and what was a Pokéball is now a Great Ball. Also you could obtain Escape ropes via pickup in episode 14 where as now Escape Ropes are entirely removed from the table.

Yeah, what I say is that this new table with Dusk balls, with Capsules and all that jazz, has been sitting out there for a couple of weeks. The Pickup function in the game is, naturally, still the same old one.

• Administrators

Oh jeez, if only someone told you this before.

I've been. I've been telling you this for six months.

I'm sorry senpai i'll listen next time. maybe.

Progress stalled for a few days while I was trying to fix a few larger bugs; I ended up having to go back and re-do a few things in the episode. Sadness. Over it now though.

• Developers

I see that in new content the new field effects finally hit 100% was the bug there or did someone finally update the readme documentation?

yeah I think the 5% mark usually involves documentation.

• Administrators

I see that in new content the new field effects finally hit 100% was the bug there or did someone finally update the readme documentation?

I updated the field effect manual and the site page at the same time, but I don't think that's what did it.

Can you do it with nuzlocke rules?

I think the furthest someone has made it is the last Aster and Eclipse battle. Even making it that far is an accomplishment within itself.

I think the furthest someone has made it is the last Aster and Eclipse battle. Even making it that far is an accomplishment within itself.

False I have beaten Terra in my nuzlocke and I can even show you my file, it wasn't too bad, most notably difficult fight was Samson where I lost 3 Pokemon and Charlotte I lost 2. I don't lose any at Aster+Eclipse battle xD

I can show my file after school I mean if needed.

False I have beaten Terra in my nuzlocke and I can even show you my file, it wasn't too bad, most notably difficult fight was Samson where I lost 3 Pokemon and Charlotte I lost 2. I don't lose any at Aster+Eclipse battle xD

I can show my file after school I mean if needed.

It's not like I keep track of it or anything. Kind of good to know Reborn is beatable so far in nuzlocke style.

After the normal run, the monogen run and the monotype run, a nuzlocke is all that's needed. To be fair, ep15 is making changes (gg wp qq bb Azumarill) to make it even more interesting.