My finals end the 26th of June...yaay...(they start in two weeks, though)

Maybe we get Titania's Aegislash? Probably not, but, you know, maybe some serious 'stuff' happens to her, and we have to battle for her and stuff...would be cool.

Battle FOR Tania?Hah that will never happen!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finish finals on friday :), can't wait.

Tried to start light platinum/ash gray meanwhile but they are completely unplayable. Might try something like pokemon islad/rejuvination/serpentine if this takes a while. Hopefully i can be patient :D

that's arguable.

at least in my case.

incidentally, in some strange development i'm finding i get more done on the project when i'm -not- working on it 100% of the time

Oh jeez, if only someone told you this before.

I've been. I've been telling you this for six months.

iirc, I just started posting on the Pokemon location guide. Some people suggested I go and introduce myself in the Grand Hall, but I never got around to it. Maybe I'll do it sometime, though. I had been lurking around the forums for a bit before I started posting.

It helps create a more intimate environment among members, as it is not only your views on stuff that you present, rather personal info that you wouldn't otherwise share if you wanted to. It helps to get acquainted, share interests etc. Even if this isn't a social network, a community works better when it is not treated as a working environment, if that makes any sense.

...As much as I would love episode 15 to come out ASAP, I would actually prefer it to come out after finals so I can study without distractions. Cuz yeah. HYPE.

That progress % is making me hype and cry at the same time.

iirc, I just started posting on the Pokemon location guide. Some people suggested I go and introduce myself in the Grand Hall, but I never got around to it. Maybe I'll do it sometime, though. I had been lurking around the forums for a bit before I started posting.

Lol *points at self* made intro after 1 year :I

On topic: Just sitting here, waiting for that last field :]

Why couldn't the Holy Field auto mega evolve Pidgeot or Boost all stats of Omanyte by 6 :/

Because omantye requires its own field: godly field. When omantye is sent in, the entire opposing party faints :)

Because omantye requires its own field: godly field. When omantye is sent in, the entire opposing party faints :)

Why couldn't the Holy Field auto mega evolve Pidgeot or Boost all stats of Omanyte by 6 :/

Omastar already had a sidequest. But how come there is no Goomy sidequest??? someone plz explain....