• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh don't worry all our enemies will have them (even the grunts)

That would be awesome! But,But..i want some GOOD mega stones too..if that isn't too much to ask for..

That would be awesome! But,But..i want some GOOD mega stones too..if that isn't too much to ask for..

But Pinsirite and Heracronite are both good. They're both considered OU due to being BL and have great attacking capabilities, as well as some bulk. We already have good mega stones tbh. Base 185 attack on Heracross tho :V

But Pinsirite and Heracronite are both good. They're both considered OU due to being BL and have great attacking capabilities, as well as some bulk. We already have good mega stones tbh. Base 185 attack on Heracross tho :V

I'm not with bugs..

I'm not with bugs..

Well... just because you're not fond of them, doesn't make them bad when they are actually pretty useful in-game (competitive-wise anyway)

...But even if we do receive some 'good' stones, we can't use them anyway, so what's the point?

You bring up a good point that we can't even do anything with them. What if our reward for beating the Pokemon League is not only title of champion, but the mega ring. That would actually seem logical if the league has megas.

Before you know it Audino will escape your grasp and your captives will lead a rebellion. You can't hold them back forever Jan. This can only end with them escaping your clutches.

Pokemon Locations will not change.... Well at least not for all of them. Some may be moved farther into the game, closer into the game or stay exactly where they are, but require new means to get. To answer your question, only some pokemon locations will change, not all.

A lot of the locations have been shuffled around, yes. Overall it's nothing to be concerned about, and there's actually more options in the early game than before

I'm actually pretty excited for one of the things in specific, and I think a lot of players will be too... unless they get unlucky.

Thanks for the answer guys! I was worried since this is my first episodic update and I haven't got Lucario yet.

While I'm excited for E15, the Pokemon locations switches is going to mean that the Guides also have to be fixed, which is a pain. But some still frequently replay the game, so it isn't too bad.

Still, I'm excited for these "options" Ame is putting in early game.

I'm excited to see what these new options are too.

Face of despair :'c.

Thats just the beginning I had Decibel already pray to Arceus for new Mega Stones if his prayer is answered you'll be dealing with divine intervention! :P

I'm glad episode 15 is coming out soon as my finals week ends on May 19th. That gives me the opporutunity to actually record episode 15 in its entirety and post it :D I won't spoil it for people however. You will only spoil yourself if you watch a video >>

My finals end the 26th of June...yaay...(they start in two weeks, though)

Maybe we get Titania's Aegislash? Probably not, but, you know, maybe some serious 'stuff' happens to her, and we have to battle for her and stuff...would be cool.

Edited by laggless01