• Administrators

Make Addrien reference Fairy Tail since he's the fairy leader or something,either way Titania was already one of my favourite gym leaders so she's just becoming cooler and cooler B)

xe.

and no.

there was never supposed to be a fairy tail reference in the first place ._.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

Oh yeah Xe.....keep forgetting lol.

I can dream.....Oh well,The similarities are just a HUGE coincidence so it doesnt really matter in the long run.

I thought that only the last four gym leaders had the possibility of megas/legendaries though? The game is based off of the Reborn League and that's what the rules of the league entailed initially... (if I'm correct?) There's two more gym leaders remaining until the four elite-leaders before the champion should be available to battle in the game

In game the are leaders and elite 4, no leaders are part of the elite 4 as you're saying, that was only for the online league. Heather and Elias, for example, are confirmed for the elite 4 and they aren't gym leaders (even if they were in the league). Maybe we can see some of the gym leaders having megas, but probably the last 3-4.

EDIT: I was wondering something, Titania's quote in the character page is not something that she said before, right? So that's something that we can expect in E15?

Edited by Absolute_Zero

• Administrators

EDIT: I was wondering something, Titania's quote in the character page is not something that she said before, right? So that's something that we can expect in E15?

You're right that she hasn't said it yet, but I don't know if it'll be in E15 or later on; to be honest, I was supposed to change Anna's too but when I moved her around because of the grouping, I forgot to replace the existing quote... That's fixed now!

Sorry I'm late to the party. Don't think I've met Titania yet since I'm currently stuck waiting for a hot day to get Heliosk, (Its been weeks...) but she looks awesome. Honorable duel between two swordsmen confirmed! Also on Ageislash stealing her soul it only does that in it's pre evolved states according to the pokedex.

About the new characters page... it's just me or the new Ciel's face looks quiiiiiiiiiiite weird? I think her right eye it a bit too low maybe? it makes them seem unalligned.

Wouldn't something like this seem a little bit more natural?

charciel.png

Although, for me, she still has quite a serious expression compared to her sprite, which seems very cheerful...

EDIT: ...aaaand I think she looks more lively here

charciel_1.png, or here, maybe, even wider smile charciel_2.png

Edited by Alaris

About the new characters page... it's just me or the new Ciel's face looks quiiiiiiiiiiite weird? I think her right eye it a bit too low maybe? it makes them seem unalligned.

charciel.png

Although, for me, she still has quite a serious expression compared to her sprite, which seems very cheerful...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought like this! That smile looks pretty awkward on her personally....

charciel.png

She's a beauty!

charciel.png

I thought the same. I really like the first one that you made, the others are good but I find the first more natural.

charciel.png

i agree her face seems strange, maybe the sprite is outdated? Anyway your version is better (and more aligned with her personality)

Are Titania's eyes supposed to be red? Does she suffer from Albinism and has painted her hair red, so the white stripes are her real hair colour?
(or just contact lenses)

I thought the same. I really like the first one that you made, the others are good but I find the first more natural.

Well I think that her eyes and mouth might be a bit low in the first image...(for an adult person, that is). I realised that when I tried to mentally draw the typical lines used to mark the face points when doing a sketch. Although similar things happen when you try it on the other characters, so it might just be a question of style... (?)

I personally would prefer any of the two last ones but of course, they all were just a suggestion.

Are Titania's eyes supposed to be red? Does she suffer from Albinism and has painted her hair red, so the white stripes are her real hair colour?

(or just contact lenses)

That idea is, in fact, quite cool!

Talking about Tania's eyes, don't you think there's somethig wrong with the sprite, too? I can't tell what without moving a little bit all the pieces (and now I don't have the time to do so...) --maybe too close to each other? Also, the arm is quite thinner than how it shnould be, no?

Edited by Alaris

(or just contact lenses)

Maybe she has the Sharigan.

Titania having red eyes is like having naturally blue hair. Cal and Blake... You just don't expect people to have it, but they do. Same with green hair. Fern and Florina... Or purple and pink hair. Corey and Heather...

Of course, there are also people with many different hair colors in the anime as well, as well as people with different eye colors, such as Ghetsis and Colress. Basically, it's not weird at all if Titania has red eyes.

charciel.png

Her arm looks a bit....long? It just looks a bit unnatural to me... I guess it's just me..

Her arm looks a bit....long? It just looks a bit unnatural to me... I guess it's just me..

Yeah, I thought exactly the same, but I didn't want to be complaining for many things at the same time haha

• Support Squad

The name Titania to my knowledge first was well known by shakespeares A Midsummer Nights Dream.

Shakespeares Queen of the fairies, Titania, was made more famous in that play yes but I believe the Fairy queens history goes back to Irish/Celtic Fae lore where Titania was leader of the Seelie fae, as opposed to the Unseelie fae wwho was led by Scathach/Maeve/Mab/Oberon/Leanansidhe. My main knowledge comes from a recent book series and some fairly light research though, don't take my word for it.

Point is, Shakespeare nicked the name from somewhere even older.

Ciel's current sprite and face look fine imo. I don't like the other suggestions

I thought it looked fine too. I mean it stuck out a little bit, but not in the bad kind of way. Dat arm though.