Video game music

Another Felix

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ori and the Blind Forest has already been mentioned. So i'll raise you guys the Party Hard soundtrack. Even though the game was too hard for me, the music kept me going.

Edited by biboo195

Kushala Daora theme from Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

I remember my first time hunting this guy (and first time playing this game) and it manage to scare the shit out of me for being overpowered and manage to exhausted all of my item just to drive this guy away from the mountain and this theme manage to capture the danger and majestic of this guy

Coin Song from FF6 is pure sadness, especially if you know the backstory of the 2 characters that share this theme. To me music can make or break a game, and it's because of this I think I'll always consider FF6 to be the best of the series by far.

Well, music from the PMD-series has already been mentioned, so I'm not going to put links up for that. Sky Tower in the Red/Blue and ofc the Dialga battle (Sky) are fantastic.

I really like a certain piece of Ratchet and Clank 2, too:

It's the last part of the last planet (a factory HQ), it really builds up the tension and makes it very immersive.

The new SNK fighter has some great music.

The King of Fighters XIV - tachi bou ke (Vocal) - Athena vs. Kensou

The King of Fighters XIV - Soy Sauce for Koyadofu - Theme of Team South Town

The King of Fighters XIV - Soy Sauce for Geese - Terry vs. Geese

• 3 weeks later...

Professor Layton has some great music. <3

I like his main theme in particular, as well as "Mysterious Girl" and the Spectre's Flute theme.

Spoiler

Radiant Historia comes second, although I still like Layton a lot more. "The Red Locus" and "Where the Wind and Feathers Return" are great.

Spoiler

Edited by Avria

• 2 weeks later...

Well..My favorite music/themes are and are not from a game..What I mean now is..My first two favorite themes are Tifa's/Aerith's theme but the theme from FFVII Advent children. I love this piano with the bittersweet melodies.

Another one is the Zanarkand theme from FFX, it's so soothing. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...