Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

over 100 laps of the map and 1 rare candy , and leveling to 57 with a soothe bell on so an age although i kinda want an umbreon now out of all the eevee's my favorites are all the ones that evolve with happiness x.x

Edited by Hypa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone have a for dummies guide on crawli's gym puzzle man it's aggravating! I read some earlier guides and honestly still couldn't follow it lol imagine how Shofu will do with this puzzle seeing how every puzzle in his reborn playthrough is a nightmare XD

over 100 laps of the map and 1 rare candy , and leveling to 57 with a soothe bell on so an age although i kinda want an umbreon now out of all the eevee's my favorites are all the ones that evolve with happiness x.x

Yea Umbreon is my fav too, but I already have a shit ton of dark types lol

Anyone have a for dummies guide on crawli's gym puzzle man it's aggravating! I read some earlier guides and honestly still couldn't follow it lol imagine how Shofu will do with this puzzle seeing how every puzzle in his reborn playthrough is a nightmare XD

Go back some pages and find my posts on this, a few people have said that it helped a lot. Actually to make it easier type in "opposite" in the serach and you should find my post.

Edited by SexyMilotic

• Developers

Yeah, I'll get to it.

Speaking of which- to clear out the clutteredness of this thread, I'm going to lock it soon (Probably tomorrow because I have work to do soon) and keep this solely as the download page.

Since most of the things spoken in this thread are now more organized, there's really no reason to keep this open. However, I will open a Rejuvenation discussion thread where you can continue speaking about the game etc.

Shout out to TacosAndFlowers for getting Ame to do this for me. I'm really grateful ;-;.

Yeah, I'll get to it.

Speaking of which- to clear out the clutteredness of this thread, I'm going to lock it soon (Probably tomorrow because I have work to do soon) and keep this solely as the download page.

Since most of the things spoken in this thread are now more organized, there's really no reason to keep this open. However, I will open a Rejuvenation discussion thread where you can continue speaking about the game etc.

Shout out to TacosAndFlowers for getting Ame to do this for me. I'm really grateful ;-;.

Aww Im gonna miss this thread lol so many nice memories. Welp time to move on to better things and also congrats Jan

• Developers

I have a question: In between Crawly and Angie, there seems to be a drought of pokemon trainers. I only remember one non story trainer in fact. Is this intentional?

Yes. Not many people inhabit the island as it is- and traveling through the island is limited as it is with the rangers regulating everything. It's also a way to balance stuff.

Yeah, I'll get to it.

Thank you very much. This topic is a mess already. I may going to miss this, but it's so messy for me.

Thanks both of you Ame and TAF.

Edited by ShingSt

Yeah, I'll get to it.

I'll be missing this one, but hey! New things coming up, so it's great!

Sorry, I'm completely lost on how to find the Kingdra wing x_x I've walked all around the purification cave and forest but can't find anything :/

Edit: nvm im dumb

Edited by Seehan