Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

If Game Freak could give less of a shit about this thing they would have given him a used hot pockets box to fight with! I WAS going to pick

fenneken but because Kalos is a no show I guess I will use snow cone clown. You managed to do the impossible and get me to

use this piece of shit! I never used oshawott but I guess I can start now and see what he can do for shits and giggles.

Agreed. I decided to try Oshawott in order not to use the froakie again as a water type. Bad idea, the only thing he managed to do was killing of Vulnona + Houndoom using rain dance + surf. Other than that he simply is too fucking horrible and I'm better of with no water thingy at all (and I just realised he doesn't learn literally anything usefull as a special attacker)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I talked to a lady in the second last apartment in the Velvet Apartments, and got this then a crash. Any ideas as to what's going on?

She's the happiness checker and always crashes the game for the time being. Don't talk to her again ;)

i need tips for defeating normal gym leader's swellow he uses toxic orb and just kills my team

For me the difficulty of the game always skyrockets when I reach the normal gym - meaning: don't feel too bad for having problems :D. I believe I leech-seeded the swellow and afterwards my swalot managed to take a few hits (stock-piled three times, used a few potions, acid-sprayed it and waited for it to die). I also got a Pangoro, teached it bulk up and killed of the rest of the team (except for the fairy-type mon at the beginning). Swellow is pretty horrible (reminds me of the normal type leader in reborn :D )

Is mudkip obtainable yet or am i just chasing him as far as he goes out of reach ?

Edit: Caught it , although its catch rate seems pretty low lol took me like 30 great balls

Edited by Hypa

Jan I think it's time to expand Rejuvination past this little post :P

also, I picked oshawott ;_;7 out of pity of course

I picked Oshawott too, because he kept following me. I think that makes us Cain.

Cain 2 the Electric Boogaloo

• Developers

Then why the hell that Dimensional Chandelure can't get paralyzed?

Well I went to Narcissa's gym and paralyzed something, so- Chandelure should be able to be paralyzed. You're probably just getting Rng'd.

Just reposting and remade of my list of ability capsule found in this game.

As before, Jan did state in version 4 that it was seven AC could be found hidden. I don't know if it's more AC in version 5.

If you find another AC so doesn't stand on this list, ask to me thank you.

Spoiler alert BTW.

If you don't want to be spoiled, but still want the ability capsule.

1. Open this when something is happening in goldenwood forest before 1st gym.
  2. Open this when you are on 1st gym.
  3. Open this after 3th gym and the story progress in a place named wispy path/wispy tower.
  4. Open this after you beat the 5th gym.
  5. Same as above.
  6. Same as above, but the screenshot is really a big spoiler. So if someone can send me a screenshot of the 6th AC without the big spoiler. Thanks. You have to beat the 5th gym and have surf.

5997002799a434998b3b6c7af81ac56d.png

The truely first AC.

This one is a tricky one. Before you going to fight Zetta, go down and click on this stone. You will get the first AC. Only one chance.

Place: Goldenwood forest meeting Melia.

0d13ec37a794bd5bb804b4020a315117.png

Really oblivious one. The npc said you gotta check around for hidden items. So this one should be easy.

Place: Veman's gym. Can pick it anytime.

e8c1d3d033a076b4ac8a34d717394aae.png

Place: Wispy tower.

Only one chance.

9950cebe00978615f592dfee4645b679.png

Special thanks to a user named Azeria so found this.

Place: Goldenwood cave.

You will need to use surf on this one.

When: After 5th gym, can pick it anytime.

1b275723b3635877a0a2e720f18fc9cc.png

Special thanks to a user named SexyMilotic so found this.

Place: Goldenwood forest, a new place in the forest.

Time: After 5th gym, need surf. Can pick it anytime.

16509e685126914cde412b193ebe97d7.png

Found an AC.

Place: Terijukima Shore.

Time: After 5th gym. Need surf. Can pick it anytime.

I only miss one from version 4. If you found the last one, screenshot it and i'll add it and thank you very much.

Edited by ShingSt