Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

http://prntscr.com/6vgsxl because players dont need surf anymore :P xD lol jk some sorta error went on here walking on water makes me feel like jesus :0

and jan i need you to fix my savefile idk how i broke it :0 the event started the guy attacks the "bugs" with his steel type and the event freezes vauge for spoilers :0

Edited by Hypa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bug report: This double battle does not work properly in v5.1 Gallade and in this case Mrs. Mime cannot attack. (on the first turn anyway)

bug%20report.png

Edited by Kooper

Ok so it's been awhile since I needed your assistance so I'll summarize how I got stuck. I fixed the music. I use custom music when I grind. So I hope you can help as soon as you can because I loved this release.

-I beat angie
-Saw what happens after
-looked for an exit
-did not find an exit due to incompetency

-went back up expecting to be in the room with frozen angie
-skipped the room and out of confusion went back down and I was suddenly there.
-Went back to the floor below and suddenly a text box saying the dialogue of when venam was on the pedestal started playing
-suddenly battle, this happened when i went further up
-re-fought angie
-went down stairs
-stuck behind original frozen angie now

Edited by fireheart4560

• Developers

K, well I'm back after being gone for a while. I'll proceed to fix all these errors and have a 5-2 up tomorrow.

Fireheart, thanks. That was helpful. I found the error now.

Those of you with saves will have to bear with me because most of you sequence broke the game- even when I told you not to (Now that puts more work on myself). So you're just going to have to hang tight for a while so I can fix these errors. Yes I'm salty.

• Developers

alright I'm looking forward to it.

I just want to finish, I'm really satisfied with this release's content.

the gyms were very fair, there were some funny moments, I liked the new areas.

Here's your save. You should be A-Ok as long as you don't try to go back downstairs until 5-3 (Which you should, because Angie's TM is down there).

K, well I'm back after being gone for a while. I'll proceed to fix all these errors and have a 5-2 up tomorrow.

Fireheart, thanks. That was helpful. I found the error now.

Those of you with saves will have to bear with me because most of you sequence broke the game- even when I told you not to (Now that puts more work on myself). So you're just going to have to hang tight for a while so I can fix these errors. Yes I'm salty.

Serously, you need an assistance.

I think quick claw isnt working... i can't beat

Deoxys

untill it gets fixed :/

ahaaha, that braixen must be incredibly overleved to 1v1 it like this

6fd7b1dd6b.png

Edited by 2tousent