Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do I post it? pretty sure its the Game.rxdata file but don't know how to upload that onto here

Click more reply options.

Scroll down and to the left you'll see "Attach Files"

Attach the Game.rxdata

Only a little exchange with a litwick coming out and saying sorry for its mom attacking you, then asks to join. Unfortunately I cant unstuck someone from that spot without that little exchange, so I mentioned that you have the litwick in your box now.

• Developers

I never played X/Y so I didn't know Diancie is a Legendary pokemon so i ran away. It's found underneath Amethyst Cave btw. What are the chances of encountering it ( @Jan )

Think you may be mistaking Diancie with Carbink. It has a 1% chance of appearing.

i was just looking at someone's lp on this game and he has an item known as the room id card. where the heck do i get it? also, how do i get an exp. share and a lucky egg?

Edited by EonicEevee

Finished the current release on challenge mode difficulty yesterday.

I realy like the game but wanna point some things out:

First of all i feel that the encounter rate in caves is way too high,

especially for how often you have to go from sheridan village to gearan city for side- and mainquest.

Second of all is Valerie has a pretty scary team, but catching a nincada and giving it only 1 rarecandy to get a shedinja makes the fight obsolete.

A underleveled Shedinja just tanked all of her pokes, and rotom-w was choiced, so she just can't defeat your shedinja. Maybe you could update her pokes moveset or make nincada availabel after her gymfight.

Lastly i would like to know if anyone knows madame X's team, i somehow managed to beat her lvl 100 yveltal but was then swept by her salamence :(

Anyway great game so far, I'm waiting patiently for v.5

especially for how often you have to go from sheridan village to gearan city for side- and mainquest.

Second of all is Valerie has a pretty scary team, but catching a nincada and giving it only 1 rarecandy to get a shedinja makes the fight obsolete.

A underleveled Shedinja just tanked all of her pokes, and rotom-w was choiced, so she just can't defeat your shedinja. Maybe you could update her pokes moveset or make nincada availabel after her gymfight.

Lastly i would like to know if anyone knows madame X's team, i somehow managed to beat her lvl 100 yveltal but was then swept by her salamence :(

Nice idea with the shedninja, thats an easy to overlook pokemon.

I managed to beat the yveltal but got swept by a Goodra. Seems to be a legendary/psuedo-legendary themed user.

• Global Mods

Someone else said she has a Volcarona. So that's 4 Pokemon we know of.

I wonder what would happen if someone managed to beat her. I doubt it would change what happened, but I wonder if anything in the scene is different.

Edited by StrawberryLoveIntervention

I wonder what would happen if someone managed to beat her.

My guess is nothing or an easter egg. Cause I dont think theres any cheese strong enough to take out six lvl 100s with that level cap in place. I can check but idk if I want to ruin the fun on that :P

Edited by madf0x

How do I get through that ghost gym?? I stopped playing for a bit and now have no idea what I'm supposed to do..

EDIT: Never mind.. Got it...

Edited by Yash

madf0x im thinking a LOT of potions and a Sturdy Geodude with less than 20hp :P enjoy the struggles

There is slightly different dialogue if you beat her, but whats more interesting is her 'lost battle' text, gives an interesting clue about her. Thats all Ill say, hue hue hue hue

And yash, yeah its a confusing puzzle, its pretty much just a specific route you have to go through.

• Developers

Encounter rates for v5 have been lowered. Can confirm. Also, damn you Shedinja...

I wonder what would happen if someone managed to beat her. I doubt it would change what happened, but I wonder if anything in the scene is different.

She also has a Garchomp.

madf0x im thinking a LOT of potions and a Sturdy Geodude with less than 20hp :P enjoy the struggles

GOOD LUCK.

How do I get through that ghost gym?? I stopped playing for a bit and now have no idea what I'm supposed to do..

EDIT: Never mind.. Got it...

Yeah, definitely adding more indications in v5

There is slightly different dialogue if you beat her, but whats more interesting is her 'lost battle' text, gives an interesting clue about her. Thats all Ill say, hue hue hue hue

And yash, yeah its a confusing puzzle, its pretty much just a specific route you have to go through.

hue.

I can imagine Sigmund being a very happy man if he was in the region that is set for Pokémon Rejuvanation (only people who know what happens at end of current release will understand....possibly may also have to understand who Sigmund is, his behavior and what happens in Pokémon Rejuvanation)

I can imagine Sigmund being a very happy man if he was in the region that is set for Pokémon Rejuvanation (only people who know what happens at end of current release will understand....possibly may also have to understand who Sigmund is, his behavior and what happens in Pokémon Rejuvanation)

Im pretty sure that whole bit is a reference/homage to Sigmund in reborn.

yeah it is madf0x you just gotta think what he would find in Rejuvanation that would make him so god damn happy. On that note wondering if anything useful will be obtainable by upgrading 'that place' and finding 'them all'...

Yeah to rename your save file to something other than Game.rxdata

Like Reborn. It's really oblivious if i think about it.

That's gonna be cool. My next save file will be full of pokemon that Jan "Axed". Always magikarp.