Cain Fan Club [:

LordWallace

There's no need for hostility, I'm sure there's enough Cain to go around :3 nudge nudge wink wink

...but not enough around to satisfy Cain

and no, for those wondering, pansexual does not mean attarcted to pans

(had to make that one. flies away on a unicorn whilst singing "1 w4nn4 b3 7t3 v3rY B3s7... "

• Administrators

You know who isn't a fan? Ame. You know, the one who created him. She says she loses brain cells every time she writes for him and Terra.

...actually i secretly converted to the cain fan club a little bit ago myself........... oops.

...actually i secretly converted to the cain fan club a little bit ago myself........... oops.

And yet you still refuse to let me meet him.

Gah!

PS: Amethyst has mentioned before that if I ever were to meet Terra or Cain, she'd quit on the spot. Am I the only one who wants to test that theory?

• Support Squad

...but not enough around to satisfy Cain

and no, for those wondering, pansexual does not mean attarcted to pans

(had to make that one. flies away on a unicorn whilst singing "1 w4nn4 b3 7t3 v3rY B3s7... "

When I tried to explain what Pansexual meant to my friends, they actually asked that.

When I tried to explain what Pansexual meant to my friends, they actually asked that.

I tried to explain pansexuality to one of my acquaintances she asked am I attracted to everything that moves... I have never wanted to punch someone so badly....

Cain is hands-down my favorite character, so I do have to chime in. Somewhere along the line he won my heart with his ridiculous dialogue or his backstory. I now refer to him (affectionately) as the "trash Princess" to my friends...none of whom play Reborn, but all of whom have to put up with me talking about it.

Anyway, Cain is the best.

PS: Amethyst has mentioned before that if I ever were to meet Terra or Cain, she'd quit on the spot. Am I the only one who wants to test that theory?

But...but if Ame leaves who'll make the games?

P.S.

Another plot twist: Cain is actually your half brother (because you had the same father as you already met his mom but not his dad) and he (the father) is the secret leader of Team Meteor

• 2 weeks later...