Cain Fan Club [:

LordWallace

Does anyone else here simply adore Cain? Because I'm quite infatuated with the pansexual Poison Trainer. I hope that isn't too wierd, but I suppose that's simply because I can relate to Cain quite a bit in my personal life and his personality often mirrors mine (though perhaps not to the same extent of flirtatiousness and boisterousness).

Plus, judging from his depictions in sprites and artwork I don't think I'd mind going out with him to be honest!

Is anyone else here a huge fan of Cain? I'm sure I'm not the only one.

• Like 1

*checks her previous post* Cant find the words "totally" and "closed", sorry I have no idea what you are talking about :blink:

I was just trying to say that Yureyu doesn't qualify as "dark" place because (even if flickering) there was light and that we need a completely dark section where we (again) pair up with Cain for even more funny moments

Well I think that many of us really love Cain, Sometimes I even wonder I at the end of the game he would end up with the protagonist(player) but I know that it won´t happen. Also I don´t know if it is my imagination but I guess he and Adrien will end up together, anyways, I love Cain too haha.

I was just trying to say that Yureyu doesn't qualify as "dark" place because (even if flickering) there was light and that we need a completely dark section where we (again) pair up with Cain for even more funny moments

This is clearly not dark at all, its all shiny and rainbows and you need sunglasses to just look at it.

Edited by LittleDevilex

This is clearly not dark at all, its all shiny and rainbows and you need sunglasses to just look at it.

Do i really have to (again) repeat myself? The light there flickers so t's not always dark, i wanted a similar situation but with no light at all (like you need Flash or something) anyway it's useless and boring to repeat the same thing over and over so i'll stop.

lol seems there is a lot of homoerotica going on here for cain next thing you know someone will be writing fan fiction about him lol goodluck to the first person who attempts it because it looks like there could be alot of critics :P