Reborn Trading Thread.

Yash

Oooh for the same person. lmao i get it now xD

Well, I'll just leave this here then:

IF ANYONE HAS A TRADE READY, PM ME INSTEAD OF YASH, I'LL DO IT. BUT PAY ATTENTION TO THE RULES YASH SET ON HIS FIRST POST.

Count me in on this as well, I've done a few of these already, with Yash redirecting people towards me through PM- But I might as well make it known I'm available for these things as well. Read Yash's rules before you PM me with trade requests however.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Count me in on this as well, I've done a few of these already, with Yash redirecting people towards me through PM- But I might as well make it known I'm available for these things as well. Read Yash's rules before you PM me with trade requests however.

Ayy thanks RD~

Maybe somebody should temporarily update the OP saying that Yash is busy, so Vinny and Dashie will be doing trades now? Global mods can do that, right? (Vinny, that means you~)

Done and done. Me and Dash will handle this for now~

EDIT: PM'd Azery and he said he can do this too, so... I'll throw him in the convo too~

EDIT 2: Etesian wants to help too, so we got a team for now. It's more than enough to handle everything~

OP was edited once again

• Veterans

I wouldnt mind helping from time to time,I've tried it before and it's quite fun. Good luck Vinny and RD,may the odds ever be in your favour~

So, finally got to breeding my 2nd run mystery egg Larvesta from scratch and eventually..........

ERfVACh.png

It took awhile to get here however, which means I have 52 other Larvestas (1 shiny 31/28/31/31/13/31; see: http://imgur.com/3YR5H0L) and I'm pretty sure all of them have at least 2 30+ IVs. Looking for any other limited event pokes e.g. Heracross, Froakie, other mystery eggs, good IV fathers, and Leftovers/Blue Moon Ice Cream. BUT at the same time I don't want to burden Yash, Vinny, Ezery, Etesian, RainbowDash and co. with a ridiculous # of trades, so I'll try to give out at least two at a time so you can breed them too if you want. The better your offer the better IV Larvestas you will get back :)

Also, remember that Flame Body/Magma Armor is your friend.

edit: Shiny Larvesta is gone but I still have plenty more to trade away. And actually some have only one good IV stat so I mean I can trade those away for anything remotely rare/useful

Edited by Flower Paradise

So, finally got to breeding my 2nd run mystery egg Larvesta from scratch and eventually..........

ERfVACh.png

It took awhile to get here however, which means I have 52 other Larvestas (1 shiny 31/28/31/31/13/31; see: http://imgur.com/3YR5H0L) and I'm pretty sure all of them have at least 2 30+ IVs. Looking for any other limited event pokes e.g. Heracross, Froakie, other mystery eggs, good IV fathers, and Leftovers/Blue Moon Ice Cream. BUT at the same time I don't want to burden Yash, Vinny, Ezery, Etesian, RainbowDash and co. with a ridiculous # of trades, so I'll try to give out at least two at a time so you can breed them too if you want. The better your offer the better IV Larvestas you will get back :)

Also, remember that Flame Body/Magma Armor is your friend.

I could give you both, Froakie and Heracross, for that other shiny Larvesta you've got. Do IV's matter or are you going to rebreed them anyway?

I'm looking for Larvesta and Axew. I can offer other Mystery Egg Pokemon i got from previous Episodes such as Togepi and Shroomish or other rare Pokemon. If you want with good IVs. I also can offer some rare Items like Leftovers, Blue Moon Ice Cream, Electirizer...

looking for larvesta or chinchar, i have to breed: bulbasaur, charmander, gastly, magikarp, togepi, marill, heracross, treecko, torchic, mudkip, shroomish, froakie and some commons pokemons

Edited by RodrigoMob

Hey guys, sorry about the absence... It will all be explained.. Unfortunately I won't be able to get on with this since people are torturing me with sleep deprevation, high pressure verbal and mental assaults and so much stuff college has started for me..

Alright, I'm looking for these pokemon: Frillish, Tentacool, Staryu, Perfect IVs Chimchar, aswell as HP Fire Snivy (31/30/31/30/31/30) and a Ditto with a perfect IV Stat (besides Speed).

Here is what I can offer:

Perfect IVs (Ask for Egg Moves): Axew, Larvesta, Torchic, Froakie, Ralts, Gastly, Charmander, Squirtle, Horsea, Hawlucha, Sneasel, Totodile, Feebas, Corphish, Mudkip, Archen, Tyrunt, Nidoran, Drilbur, Mareep, Bunnelby, Spiritomb, Abra, Fennekin, Murkrow, Heracross, Pinsir, Turtiwg, Piplup, Chespin, Cyndaquil. Liwtick, Pawniard, Noibat, Lotad, Vulpix, Houndoor, Zorua, Snorunt, Amaura, Misdreavus, Scrafty, Vulpix and Eevee.

Shinies (Don't ask for Egg Moves): Foongus, Torchic, Totodile, Rufflet, Hoothoot, Horsea, Bouffalant, Boldore, Piloswine and Venipede.

I know how difficult getting an HP Fire Snivy might be, so I'll be giving 2 or 3 of my pokemon for one of those (This applies with Ditto too)

I'll receive cool items such as Leftovers, Life Orb, etc.

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

Im looking for the following pokemon:

horsea, togepi, axew, frillish, feebas elekid, magmar(i will give 2 pokemon if you supply me with a electrizer with elekid or magmatizer or whatever with magmar)

I can breed any one of these pokemon and give these also alot of these pokes have egg moves so if you want to know about one of them pm me

Edited by foovy10

Im looking for the following pokemon:

horsea, sneasel, togepi, axew, frillish, feebas elekid, magmar(i will give 2 pokemon if you supply me with a electrizer with elekid or magmatizer or whatever with magmar)

I can breed any one of these pokemon and give these also alot of these pokes have egg moves so if you want to know about one of them pm me

Does that Ditto have a perfect IV star? If so, I'll give you a Sneasel/Horsea with perfect IVs.

MYSTERY TRADE ME! Seeking a new companion to go forth and conquer with. Who or what they are doesn't matter, I just hope to be surpised by what heroic pokemon answers my call! In return I offer you a friend who will gladly tell you of my legend! He's got a lot of growing up to do, but will one day become a strong addition to any roster!

OT Name: Yukino

OT Gender: Female

OT ID: 10184

Name: Waver

Species: Noibat

Shininess: Yes

Level: 3

Nature: Serious

Ability:Frisk

Moves:Screech, Supersonic, Tackle

EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0

IVs: 29/7/10/11/16/31

post-49344-0-41692400-1435382380_thumb.png

Im looking for shiny female ralts with near perfect/perfect ivs in everything except for atk. I just got a shroomish from mystery egg . i can trade it for the said pokemon.

hi there, i'm new to this trade thread. i'm look for a larvesta, tantacool, frogi(starter), or axel, and i have a couple mudkip egg and budew for trade

edit; nvm i only have 2 badges so far. seem to be against thread trading policy

Edited by bluebird

Im looking for good fighting types for my fighting mono and i got a staryu in my mystery egg.

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO TRADE I would like for the pokemon to be around lvl 32 since thats the current lvl of my pokemon.

Staryu Stats:

Naughty Nature

Analytic Ability

Has Tackle And Harden

Just hatched it so its lvl 1

EDIT:sry ignore me i only have 3 badges

Edited by foovy10

hi there, i'm new to this trade thread. i'm look for a larvesta, tantacool, frogi(starter), or axel, and i have a couple mudkip egg and budew for trade

edit; nvm i only have 2 badges so far. seem to be against thread trading policy

starmie is a speedy pokemon it should be useful against the fighting gym leader later, and may be the fire gym too. If you teach it shadow ball it would do well at the psychic gym too. a decent speed and special att, stamie is not too bad.

most of the available fighting type around the circut place ( fighting gym are pretty good), and the panda is available early in the game, but it is slow. But if you still want to trade later, I can offer a mudkip, it can learn hammer arm(100power/90accuracy)