Reborn XIV: //outlier.corruption

Amethyst

Next time Abilities shuffle, I kinda hope something gets mixed up in the code and my Archeops loses Defeatist...

Hopefully there won't be any more ability shuffles. This time it was due to the transition to Pokemon Essentials 14 and the rewriting of many parts of the code. At the very least, I wouldn't expect any more issues like this for another year, and even then I have my doubts.

Hopefully there won't be any more ability shuffles. This time it was due to the transition to Pokemon Essentials 14 and the rewriting of many parts of the code. At the very least, I wouldn't expect any more issues like this for another year in all honesty.

I know, I'm just messing around. I was mostly spared by this shuffle as I only lost one ability from my main team.

Hopefully there won't be any more ability shuffles. This time it was due to the transition to Pokemon Essentials 14 and the rewriting of many parts of the code. At the very least, I wouldn't expect any more issues like this for another year, and even then I have my doubts.

I don't expect it to become a repeat issue and if it does, with this episode comes a fix for ability capsules to make them cyclic and more consistent.

If it becomes an ever-occuring issue, I might make a megathread where people can post saves and I'll fix things.

Ame, you can't do this to me. I'm in the middle of peak season at work; I need to be sleeping when I get home. How am I supposed to sleep before playing through this episode though? =(

Ah well, I'll just do it this weekend; thankfully I won't be missing any important games this weekend =)

E: So I just tried to download the update through the Mega link, and I got this message

Pokemon Reborn E14.zip may harm your browsing experience, so Chrome has blocked it

My initial thought was "this must have something to do with the 'corruption' theme; but I'd better ask anyway just to be safe". So here I am, asking if this is something I should be worried about, or should it be ignored?

Edited by mashonem

E: So I just tried to download the update through the Mega link, and I got this message

My initial thought was "this must have something to do with the 'corruption' theme; but I'd better ask anyway just to be safe". So here I am, asking if this is something I should be worried about, or should it be ignored?

Chrome's just being cautious. I can assure you it's not a virus or anything harmful ... well, unless you like having free time or want a hand-holdy gameplay experience. Otherwise you're free to ignore that warning.

• Upvote 1

ok you must be watching me or something

i told a friend of mine about this game a while ago and he finally decided to try it

i told him it would be updating soon so he should wait till then to play it because i thought the new episode would be out fast

yesterday i told him to just go ahead and download ep 13 because i wasnt sure how long the update would be

and then you update

well played ame well played

Edited by dragoniteborntacoz

Finally! It´s there! Now to download everything again...

Those notes for this episode make me quite happy. Except that honney-tree thing. I loved how I could just walk away and grab a coffee while waiting for them. But everything else looks quite awesome. Looking forward to play this.

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

That was epic! Just finished the episode. I must say, I didn't expect getting through something like THAT to get to the next Gym Leader.

Now it's time to search for hidden secrets and any changes in previous locations...

Well it's finnaly here, happy now?

Personally, i was starting to get pissed off with all the people rushing the episode, for one, it may reduce the quality of the content; for two, everyone at the dev team do what they do out of their own good will so quite frankly we aren't even in the place to demand here.

With the salt out of the way, this episode looks sexy and i'll download it...

... when school stops being a bitch. ;_;