What are your top ten pokemon

Luke

Pretty much just the title what is your current top ten pokemon mine are currently.

10.Gardevoir because one got me through the elite four of Hoenn.

9.Mudkip my first starter ever.(Watch out Gardevoir theirs competition)

8.riolu Really cool design and shiny looks awesome.

7.Groudon it looks super powerful.

6.chikorita My first ever nuzlocke was with this pokemon.

5.Typhlosion My second ever level 100.

4.Rayquaza One of my favorite colors super powerful and awesome fan pictures created.

3.Arceus He's the god of the pokemon world.(Met him my myself once but then i took a arrow to the knee)

2.Mew Pretty much the cutest pokemon ever and has the power to turn into the scariest.

1.Lucario This pokemon design is super awesome it can learn many powerful moves and i've done 2 solo runs with it and it has a mega evolution.

Thats my top ten what is yours

Edited by Luke

Let's see...
10) Yanmega Best Speed (Love my sweeper)

9) Doublade Best Design

8) Furfrou Sweet hair

7) Cinccino I just really like Normal types and this is that

6) Accelgor Spikes, Yawn, Final Gambit; this one's just fun to run

5) Hitmonlee He's my broom

4) Sigilyph He's my shield

3) Venomoth Gettin' all DDR on the enemy

2) Swellow I dunno. Between this and Staraptor, Swellow just needs more love

1) Zangoose Always and forever my #1 team member

10) Munchlax, so adorable

9) Lucario line, it's really typical but I like the design/ concept

8) Chandelure, I got this sort of begrudging respect for this guy after facing Shade.

7) Axew and co.

6) Salamance/ Altaria tie. I remember these guys from Hoenn, so much nostalgia

5) Shuckle, not really sure why exactly

4) Slowking, again, really do not know why

3) Ditto :3

2) Zorua, not much for Zorark but I really love Zorua. Second option for this slot is the Gardevoir line.

1) The Lati's. Hands down, these guys are fabulous xD. Perhaps it's because I remember the Poke Hero's movie as my favorite maybe that's why I really love Venice

Looked for a topic like this; didn't find it. I will be happy to answer it c:

10 - Avalugg

The coffee table here is definitely one of my favorite pokemons. If only Ice didn't have so many weaknesses...

9 - Miltank

I remember Whitney destroying me in Crystal. Then, i remember me catching a Miltank in Route 38 and destroying many things in the process... I don't regret anything.

8 - Ferrothorn

I remember using this guy in 5th gen, when rain was infinite.. Such an asshole, and such a wall. It's definitely one of my favorites.

7 - Female Hippowdon

Look at that things design while it summons the Sand to fuck your shit. nuff said.

6 - Aegislash

If you saw me in the server while league was going, you heard me praise Aegislash at least once. It's one of my favorites. I still feel sad that i never got to use one during league...

5 - Gyarados

The janitor, the sweeper, the Water GOD, the broomstick. One of my favorites, and i never miss a chance to use it in any game that has Magikarp.

4 - Torterra

My favorite grass type deserves a place here for destroying lots of pokes during all my runs in Platinum.

3 - Hitmontop

I always liked Hitmontop's design. I don't know when Hitmontop became so useful for me, but it did. He's also the best dancer in 6th Gen

2 - Sneasel

I tried to use you in Gen 3, when Dark/Ice was special, and evebody laughed. And now... things with priority se moves still laugh. But i like how some of the dragons are very scared of you xD. Also, without you, Weavile wouldn't exist... i think.

1 - Weavile

I don't know when Weavile's design captivated me so much, but it did. My only problem with Weavile is that... any game bar D/P/Platinum, you can't get a Weavile until the after game. Either the Razor Claw is not available anywhere, or you can only catch Sneasel very late. It's still my favorite, and i'll cherish it forever.

It's so hard to number them by what I like more than the other... So...

These ten are all equal in my mind! No Pokemon in this list is above another!

1. Greninja - A ninja, a bad ass ninja. This unit is a flippin' ninja. My favourite Water type with an amazing Hidden. One of my SSB4 Mains. Got me through the first four Gyms in an interactive author-controlled Pokemon fanfic. Nicknamed Corren.

2. Lucario - The bandwagon never stops rolling. But mainly because of Riley, and the Lucario movie where Lucario had the exact personality I imagined a character of mine to have named Xixas. Nicknamed Xixas, or Six if that's too much of a mouthful.

3. Noivern - My favourite Dragon that has a nice niche above those of Flygon and below those of Garchomp. Also, really helped me on my first play through of Reborn with Super Fang. Screw you, El. Male is Vasure. Female is Vasyre.

4. Weavile - I've loved Sneasle since Harrison caught one in the anime. It's had a special place in my heart with its unique typing and personality. When Gen 4 gave it an Evo, I instantly fell in love. Nicknamed Sysira.

5. Garchomp - Again, the bandwagon seems like it has a hold on me. However, I started off disliking Garchomp mainly DUE to the amount of hype and Cynthia love. However, along with Greninja, Absol, and Gardevoir, I became a huge fan once I was a part of a Pokemon interactive RP/Fanfic (I RP a lot) and Garchomp saved my Absol's life when I was convinced my character was going to be killed off. Nicknamed Orlahm, but it's Orlahm-san to you.

6. Absol - Have loved since the second I saw it in Sapphire in some lucky chance where I wasted all of my Pokeballs because it looked so amazing. Absol was also my first Shiny. Nicknamed Zyxeir.

7. Blaziken - I loved Blaziken before it was cool. When I was but a wee lad, I had tried multiple, I literally mean multiple files on Sapphire of trying Mudkip and Treeko starters and every time, I would get raped by Glacia. Every. Time. I never chose Torchic because I thought it looked lame. I eventually did, and because of it, Pokemon Sapphire was the first video game I had ever beaten. Nicknamed Rysel.

8. Gardevoir - An artist on Deviantart drew a rendition of Rysel and a Gardevoir as a duo for me. I was "meh" towards Gardy because of Wally making her seem bad and because I only used Pokemon I thought were "epic". Boy, did I learn. Gardevoir is now, in my story, a couple with Blaziken (like so many others, but I've seen way more Lucarios/Gallades). She is now one of my absolute favourites. It all changed with a co-written fanfic...

9. Gallade - Actually a Pokemon owned by two of my canon characters, one good, the other evil. Gallade was instantly one of my favourites with the reverse blades and awesome movepool. Also made the PERFECT antagonist/partner for my team which included a Gardevoir. Also, Mega Gallade just looks to regal and bad ass.

10. Infernape - The main Pokemon of my most black-heart character ever. The eternal rival of my Blaziken too. Infernape was epic since Gen 4 as a Fire/Fighting and it just looked so beast in the anime. Infernape is still amazing and has a permanent spot on my favourites just because of the stories crafted around it.

Edited by Flynn

• Veterans
  • 10:Hydreigon:Sweept shit in Gen 5 Nuff Said
  • 9:Lucario:THE AURA IS WITH ME
  • 8:Porygon z:too much hate on this family line,cri
  • 7:Dusknoir:Play PMD and you know what i mean
  • 6:Gyarados:THE SWORD OF REBORN!
  • 5:Goodra:I just like this thing :P
  • 4:Greninja:JIRAIYA IS ALIVE
  • 3:Garchomp:SUPER AWESOME SHARK i LOVE
  • 2:Infernape:My first pokemon and the 1 pokemon that 6-0'd Cynthia in Pearl :/
  • 1:Absol:BEST MEGA EVER,Also it looks Fabulous :3

Honorable Mentions:Charizard for Being an Awesome Starter and Having cool Mega's

Best Legendary:Giratina

Edited by Can't Type

1. Flygon (Dragon that's not OP and Ground Type with Levitate and good move pool)

2. Feraligatr (first starter I ever chose for myself, an older friend of mine basically told me who to pick in red version)

3. Gallade (Grew on me in earlier generations because I thought it made Ralts relevant cus Gardevoir used to suck)

4. Dusknoir (I started liking it because of how awesome it was in Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time)

5. Mamoswine (Ground Type/ Ice age inspired and good move pool)

6. Metagross (Nuff said)

7. Chandelure (So eerie, and fire is powerful)

8. Sceptile (I hate using this word but Swagger)

9. Electivire (It's design and battle cry are awesome)

10. Excadrill (Hits nice and powerful, mold breaker to destroy pesky rotom-w)

Legendary: Giratina

This is kind of tough for me to decide but here goes:

1) Blastoise - It was the first Pokemon I ever used and I've always liked it since. Since my list always shifts around, I just keep him number one

2) Sudowoodo - This use to be my least favorite Pokemon, then I used a Sudowoodo named Steve in a Nuzlocke. I never thought I'd call a Sudowoodo a BA.

3) Ninetales - This is my signature Pokemon on the server so of course it's going to be on the list

4) Aerodactyl - I love the way it looks and its a lot of fun using in battle. This is replacing Flygon once it become available.

5) Whimsicott - I know he's weak, but I still love him. He's so FLUFFY!

6. Infernape - This used to be switched with Blaziken back in Gen IV, but the Fire Monkey has really grown on me

7. Venomoth - I seriously don't know why I like this thing. I just do.

8. Metagross - Steven's my favorite Champion and I love Metagross's design

9. Dragalge - This might be the only Gen VI pokemon I really care for.

10. Solrock - I used one in a Nuzlocke and really had fun using it

10. Dratini/Dragonair - Dratini is sooo cute and Dragonair so majestic! ... that these evolve into that fat Dragonite with wings so tiny it shouldn't be able to fly...

9. Charizard/Blastoise - My first playthrough I had with Blastoise and it was awesome... my second I had with Charizard and it was equally awesome!

8. Pidgeot - Bird Jesus will prevail! - Pidgey was my first Pokemon I ever caught and I had it with me for my entire journey a loyal fellow

7. Pichu - How come that this cute, little, happy thing evolve into my most hated Pikachu??

6. Darkrai - It just looks soooo friggin cool!

5. Joltik/Galvantula - Joltik is soooooooooo cute and tiny! And finally I got a nice Bug-Type to carry on my team!

4. Torchic/Blaziken - Torchic is a cute, fluffy and cuddly ball of feathers with a giant-head! It made me go "d'aaaawwwwww" when I saw it the first time. And Blaziken is a fiery wristed ninja-chicken! I liked him before every one claimed that he is OP. About Combusken... it's just a necessary to from Torchic to Blaziken...

3. Mewtwo - Mewtwo is and will always be the strongest Pokemon in existence for me... F*** Arceus! Mewtwos story is just sad and he is understandably pissed... he just needs a hug

2. Eevee and his Eeveelutions - Eevee is a cute, fluffy and cuddly furball who was underestimated by all my friends back then (they put him into the PC :() sooo I traded for them and got my Eeveelution-team in Pokemon Blue and I wrecked my friends with them when we battled... since then I'm an Eeveelution-fan ^_^

1. Glaceon - My favorite type (Ice) and my favorite Evolution-line -> Hell yeah! that Special attack stats and that Snow Cloak hax in Hail with held Brightpowder :D

soooo 5/10 are because they are cute... I like cute, cuddly and fluffy :D

Let's see...

10) Garchomp - when this thing killed half my team in Platinum i fell in love

9) Articuno - the first Legendary i caught and i like him even though he's one of the weakest (why Ice is so weak? it's my third favorite type)

8) Charizard - yeah i know everyone likes him

7) Scyther - i like the Steel typing on Scizor but they ruined the awesome design of scyter imo (and the Mega is even uglier)

6) Gengar - i remember rising my Haunter to lv100 expecting it to evolve but nothing :( (that was when the first generation was out and i didn't know that you have to trade)

5) Rayquaza - i like dragons and Rayquaza is the best (after Gyarados of course)

4) Groudon - his design is just cool, it's a shame Kyogre is (was ^_^) stronger

3) Mewtwo - i liked him since the first movie (i saw the movie before playing the game)

2) Metagross - what is cooler than a Supercomputer that can fight? Well Gyarados but aside that nothing!

1) Gyarados - THE BEAST i simply love this thing (but not the Mega)

Edited by Gaunt

10. Jolteon. My favorite gen 1 pokemon, always has been, always will be.

9. Staraptor. It's nice and powerful.

8. Volcarona. Made a huge first impression on me when 5th gen first hit.

7. Liepard. Who wouldn't want one of these as a pet? It looks so cool.

6. Typhlosion. My favorite starter, plus Charlotte taught us all the meaning of power with that eruption.

5. Dragalge. Hands down the best pokemon to come out of gen 6, and adaptability? That needs to get released pronto.

4. Tyranitar. My favorite pseudo, and the first pokemon to legitimately look like a dinosaur.

3. Mawile. My favorite mega, I never paid much attention to it before 6th gen, but now it's one of my favorites.

2. Lilligant. The design, the concept of petal dance and quiver dance with own tempo, I love everything about this pokemon, except it's coverage.

1. Heracross. Number 1 by a landslide, and it'll take something really special to knock it off the throne. Just don't make me look at the mega.

Well... i don't have a specific order in how I like them, but-

1. Lucario - Amazing design, powerful, great mega evolution

2. Latias - Super cute, loved her movie, good special attack and defense, good special attacks, decent looking mega evolution

3. Absol - Looks great, good mega evolution

4. Mesprit - Looks very cute

5. Meloetta - Also looks very cute

6. Greninja - Cool looking, amazing special attacker, one of the best starters

7. Metagross - Crazy good defenses, good attacker, amazing mega evolution

8. Mawile - Cute, amazing mega evolution

9. Gardevoir - Amazing looking, great mega evolution, great special attacker

10. Giratina - Great intimidating look and just a cool pokemon to me all around.

10. Bulbasaur - My first ever Pokemon. Also cuz he's #1 in the Pokedex. So that deserves a spot in my top 10

9. Aegislash - Although I'm not a big fan of this being considered a Pokemon. It's design and its typing is outstanding. And it can be a monster in competitive if used right.

8. Gengar - My first traded evolution, and I don't regret it even today.

7. Bisharp - Love the design on this thing. Always used him as my 6th in black and white

6. Gallade - Really the first Psychic type to catch my eye since Mew. His physical attack is absurd.

5. Latios - Love the design and its typing. Always saved my Masterball for this guy.

4. Tyranitar - 2nd gen is my favorite generation (mainly bc you can get 16 badges, bring that back). This was the pseudo for Gen 2 and I love the design. Not the weakness though.

3. Greninja - I like the shiny version a lot better, but all around a ninja frog is pretty awesome.

2. Raikou - Always grabbed him before battling the Elite 4 in Silver. Once again, I'm weird about liking roaming Pokemon.

1. Typhlosion - My favorite starter evolution. Always used him on my team if I could. His design always stuck in my mind as being one of the coolest at the time.

my list.

10. Torterra this thing although I haven't not played d/p legit as a vet but I disgress Earthquake at evo tho?

9. Staraptor: This half bird god helped beat maylene and have close combat at evo.

8. Luxray. this is almost on the level with staraptor and its a beast.

7.Charizard When I heard it got a mega, 2 Mega. This thing had carried the team in x with dragon power.

6.Garchomp: uber much?

5.Spectile: This thing is a mini charizard and my reaction to it get a mega was insane also he is my 2nd all-time favourite starter.

4.Lucario: On the same as charizard was on in my 1st run in x.

3. aggron: this thing was useless on my w2 run but it look badass.

2.Blaziken: I swear this second to op mega+speed boost and I often run mixed set with it.

1. Manetric All-time favourite pokemon look badass, decent stat, can learn flamethrower but bad mega.

• Administrators

• 10- Dragalge- super cute corrosive cuddlebug whats not to like
  • 9- Mismagius- If Ika sees this he'll yell at me
  • 4.1- Umbreon- Yes, this is a five-way tie, deal with it. Darky pewpew eevee <3
  • 4.2- Ninetales- Elegant flufflyfox
  • 4.3- Vaporeon- Turqouise!
  • 4.4- Espeon- Mirror mirror, tell me something~
  • 4.5- Whimsicott- :]
  • 3- Absol- Pretty! And now with wings! Wings!!!
  • 2- Sylveon- Super cute cuddly and the idea of it holding onto its trainer all the time is just toooooooooooo cute.
  • 1- Gardevoir- Pretty much same as the above, but with more black holes and psycho murder because yandere gardevoir is life

Weeeeeeell then

Btw... This took way longer to make then it should have :I

10.Typhlosion: May be my 2nd starter Blaziken was First and no not Torchic or Combusken… Blaziken but that doesn’t get rid of the sheer awesomeness that comes with it’s back flamebeard :D

9.Wailord: ITS A WHAAAAAAAAAALE and whales are awesome

8.Aggron:It’s a Triceratops on 2 legs nuff said and look at that mega

7.Sceptile: It’s awesome in game it’s badass in the anime of what I watched and has an awesome design

6.Magikarp: EVERKARP SHALL RULE THE WORLD

5.Hydreigon: It’s a Dragon… And a hydra! :D

4.Swampert: It’s awesome and actually pretty damn strong :D

3.Dunsparce: Come on! Look at how cute and derpy he is!

2.Salamence: Same story as nr 1. But with a Bunny named Chibi and I was the owner :D

1.Espeon: Waaaaaaay back when I just started playing dah pokemanz when I was 6 I used to play outside :o with a cat named Shira so when I First laid eyes on the cute little Eevee I named it Shira without a 2nd thought. Though I had no idea what to do with Eevee cause I never had an Eevee before cause you couldn’t have one in Ruby and Silver was my 2nd Pokemon game ever Later I’d figure it all out in Yellow so I kept using the destructive power of the excentric Shira and I’ve been using it in every play until a few years ago when her owners had to put Shira to sleep cause of heart failures. And now she has a special place in my heart~

Edited by Wendel

As you can see, I'm not a huge fan of the recent gen pokemon

And 60% of this list is Gen 2

10. Jolteon- Best electric type in gen 1 hands down. Was on my team in every playthroughs of gen 1. Good competitively. Design is meh.

9. Blaziken- Great design, cool appearence in the anime, very strong pokemon. Was my ace poke in Ruby.

8. Suicune- Such a cool design with threads of hair(?) floating majestically around it. Defensive stalwart that is great competitively

7. Primeape- This is a pure nostalgia pick. It has a pretty simple, but cool design. It was very memorable from the anime.

6. Crobat- Didn't use this thing until Hoenn but it was great when I used it. Very good competitivly and cool design.

5. Houndoom- It's design is dope, another pokemon I had in GCS. It's mega-evolution disappointed me though.

4. Milotic- 3rd best pokemon design. Has a lame movepool, but is still a great tanky pokemon.

3. Scizor- 2nd best pokemon design imo, also very unique in the crimson color. I thought it looked dope in the anime when I was younger.

2. Kingdra- From the moment I saw this pokemon in the anime when I was younger, it was one of my favorites.

1. Umbreon- Was my ace in GCS and imo it has the best design of any pokemon in the game; so simple yet still captivating.

Edited by nasserthemaster

Hmm... this is gonna be difficult...

10 - Manectric

Design wise he's pretty style, too bad he didn't have many anime appearances, electrike is cool too, they'd be nice to have around.

9 - Nidoking

LOOK AT IT, THAT THING IS THE EPITOME OF POKEMON MANLINESS.

8 - Metagross

It's a pretty original design, i never really liked technology that much, but they made it pretty appealing.

7 - Absol

It's goddamn Absol, everything about it screams "boss" and alot of people seems to agree with me.

6 - Espeon

My first eevee evolved into Espeon, i like how it has that take-no-shit yet calm attitude. (dat magic bounce tho)

5 - Infernape

My first starter, i grew attached to it :I

4 - Mightyena

My first pokemon ever caught (it was a hacked rom, that's why i got infernape as starter too), too bad he's mostly outclassed by other dark-types, but i could make it work anyways.

3 - Flygon

I just love how carefree and fun flygon looks, he kinda reminds me of toothless.

2 - Milotic

The most beautiful pokemon, both in heart and looks.

1 - Houndoom

There isn't a single thing i don't like about this guy <3 It's cool, it's style, it's strong, it's charismatic, it's a goddamn fire-breathing dog out of hell. Also just look how it takes care of togepi :D

My top ten favorite non-legendary Pokémon are the following:

1: Ambipom

2: Togekiss

3: Snorlax

4: Porygon-Z

5: Ursaring

6: Staraptor

7: Greninja

8: Starmie

9: Haxorus

10: Infernape/Blaziken (Sorry, I couldn't just choose one. They both weigh equally in my heart.)

My top ten favorite legendary Pokémon are the following:

1: Arceus

2: Latios

3: Darkrai

4: Palkia

5: Deoxys

6: Rayquaza

7: Kyogre

8: Groudon

9: Ho-oh

10: Zekrom

1- Gardevoir (so much psychic, hypnosis, dream eating, shadowball, moonblast... best psychic type ever IMO <3)

2- Gourgeist (for some reason, the most useful ghost type I've ever owned in reborn; also the cutest ghost ever hands down no other possible opinion here move on <3)

3- Delphox's line (first starter ever in a pokémon game, cause reborn is the first pokémon game I ever played; love magicians, love fire, love foxes, what else I need? Delphox has been in my team with NO EXCEPTIONS, and I will carry her around even when the unavoidable water gym leader comes)

4- Gengar (so fast and so evil, can land sludge wave on fairies, brick break on darkies and shadow ball on everything else)

5- Scrafty (oh this thing, let me tell you something about this thing, this thing is amazing: never EVER has she hit herself on confusion, never EVER has her shed skin disappointed me and ((((almost)))) never has she failed a hi jump kick, kept going and crash. Also, the first scraggy I find in any pokemon game I've played is always female, and will always be caught and nicknamed SWAG Queen.)

6- Mawile (best steel-fairy to have ever existed. This thing has landed so many play roughs, has iron headed so many rock and fairy types, has flamethrowered so many grass types..... fairies are dragon killers, but mawile kills EVEYTHING!!

7- Braveheart Pyroar (Whoever nicknamed this thing, I guess it was Ame, it was the best possible nickname. Best ingame NPC trade I've ever made, and for a mere bibarel! Pyroar has fed on the souls of all PULSE tangrowths to date, has burn to ashes all maractuses and brelooms to extinction and has more or less destroyed every hope and dream from every gym leader except Serra and Luna)

8- Dragonite (first time I used this killing machine was in the wonderful hack ROM known as Glazed, called my baby Dratini Mystika and trained her to be a perfect surf-fly-dragon claw-ice beam assassin by the time she grew up to be a dragonite. Haven't used her on reborn for obvious reasons, but as soon as there are dratinis available, you know a dragonite is gonna be on my team.

9- Tyrantrum (never too found of using him on my party, he was just a box showoff kind of poké UNTIL Charlotte showed up and double fire resistance and rock slide and stuff <3)

10- Malamar (so, let me tell you a story... have you ever seen yourself in the situation that you're in a wasteland with toxic waste surrounding you, with all purple-ish ground and poisonous creatures around, and you find nothing more productive to do than headbutting toxic-looking trees? And what falls from those trees, you might ask? No more and no less than a squid. And you ask yourself, fellow trainer, why the hell are there squids on a tree on a dump? Then you trap it, you name it Ika Musume and you make it a comfy home on your pc and you forget about it cuz, I forgot to say, by that point of the game you still haven't heard of all the pokés of the 6th gen, you haven't figured out all the type weaknesses-effectiveness charts and you don't pretty much know what the ability contrary does. Then one day, you find a magical place called bulbapedia, and you type "inkay".... and then you type "contrary"..... and then you type "superpower".... and just a couple seconds after that, you find yourself grinding your Ika Musume and evolving her by the less intuitive method ever, pressing B. And you get the most evil-looking kraken-like beast known as Malamar. And that's the story of how you get a thing able to land 5 superpowers boosting its attack and defense stats, that can only die to a bug type move and looks as evil as your dark soul after having used its power)

And that's it. Pretty much.

Edited by zimvader42

In no particular order:

Charizard. 'Cause memories.

Lucario. He's just a cool dude, y'know?

Quagsire. That face is the greatest face in all of Pokemon.

Golurk. In case you didn't know, this Ground/Ghost type can learn Fly. Yup, Fly. You can ride on the back of a flying undead Transformer. If that isn't cool, nothing is.

Totodile. Dem Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time feels.

Blaziken. Again, memories.

Zapdos. My first level 100. Drill Pecking the crap out of Bruno about a million times is oh so satisfying.

Spiritomb. This guy is 108 ghosts stuffed into the cutest little rock. And he will pound yo' face in.

Dialga. Time travel is cool, giant metal dragons are cool, and MEMORIES (Also Primal Dialga. Primal Dialga is the bomb.)

Shedinja. There's nothing better than being able to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to this guy. Of course, that's rarely the case, but still.

If you're forcing me to assemble a team of 6, I'll grab Blaziken, Lucario, Zapdos, Dialga, Golurk and Quagsire. Maybe swapping Dialga for Golurk.

Honorable mentions to Phantump for being an actual child, Grovyle because PMD: EoT, Skymin because Skymin is cool, Giritina because Distortion World (And, y'know, being a GHOST DRAGON), Accelgor for looking pretty sweet, Tyranitar because it's probably actually like above Shedinja but Shedinja needs some love, Mewtwo for being a total beast, Swirlix as runner-up for greatest face, and Darmanitan because he's just a cool guy. That's all I got.

up-to-sorta-date top 10 in no real order

1. Xatu- wow such surprise

2. Tropuis- cool banana dude

3. Mudkip- maybe 1st starter and other reasons

4. Hawlucha- mexican birb wrastler

5. Whimsicott- fluff ball that i like using

6. Exeggcute/utor- egg

7. Mega Abomasnow- cutest mega and no one can tell me otherwise

8. Volcarona- egg hatcher/only pokemon i got 5 hearts on pokemon amie on y

9. Cradily- best during 5th gen monotype rock

10. Hitmontop- Get Jiggy