What are your top ten pokemon

Luke

10. Carracosta

• Favorite Fossil evolution ever. All Hail the Cover Fossil.

9. Gallade

• Tied for my favorite 4th Gen Pokemon. Fun Assualt Vest user.

8. Honchkrow

• Newcomer to this list of mine, and the other 4th Gen Pokemon here.

7. Pyroar

• No pokemon better represents the region it's from than Pyroar. Plus Moxie.

6. Goodra

• Goodra is a pseudo-legendary dragon. That's not really special, but in comparison to other pseudo-legends, this one's Special Defence is. It also has unique evolution requirements.

5. Sceptile

• This pokemon is my original False Swiper, and if you take a lot of care, you can make one competitive. It just requires the power of parenthood....and a lot of patience.

4. Krookodile

• Ground types are a must on a Hilda team, but this monstrosity can be fast enough and strong enough before it's Moxie boost makes it even more devastating. Best-in-Class. (imo)

3. Crobat

• If you were NOT a chump who spammed repels in caves, and gave one of the many Zubat a home, it turns into a super-fast Fairy slaying thing. That can fly. YEAH.

2. Gardevoir

• The only fairy type that I can show affection torwards. As a pure psychic type, this Feeling pokemon was a fantastic special attacking companion.

1. Chesnaught

• This thing is my favorite pokemon. Where most starters feature offensive or support roles, This one is designed to stick around AND dish damage back out.

10. Liepard - idk i have a thing for cats, cuz im not allowed to have any at home -___---- also this thing helped me a lot during vgc'13, i just love the support it provides

9. Breloom - when i was a kid and i was playing a gen 3 game for the first time, id basically catch anything that showed up, and this mon's evolution was the one which surprised me the most (in a good way ofc). like, i was expecting some lame bigger shroom and i was already considering leaving it in the pc for the rest of the journey but holy... instead i was given a motherfucking fighting-shroom, with an extremely good design and concept imo. competitively, i really enjoy using breloom, especially in doubles

8. Sneasel - during gen 2 this was probably the pokemon which captivated me the most. i love its fast, yet somewhat elegant pose, not to mention that its evolution is extremely good competitvely. hell, even sneasel is good in lower tiers, if you give it the right usage

7. Marill - BEST GEN 3 HM SLAVE HANDS DOWN, I NEVER DID A RUBY/SAPPHIRE/EMERALD RUN WITHOUT HAVING A MARILL/AZUMARILL, EVEN IF IT WAS JUST AS AN HM SLAVE AND IM NOT PLANNING TO STOP IN ORAS, SO THEY BETTER FUCKING MAKE IT AVAILABLE DURING EARLY GAME

6. Victini - HNNNNG KAWAII PIECE OF SHIT - but srsly tho first time i saw victini i was like OMFG HOW COULD THEY MAKE SOMETHING SO FREAKING ADORABLE LOL - and it INSTANTLY became my top 1 favorite cute generic base 100 legendary thing. i love using it in battle too, spamming v-creates all day with dat scarf

5. Umbreon - best. eeveelution. ever. i mean, seriously, its design is so freaking simple yet so good. a black dog with yellow rings all over it - love using it competitvely, it provides amazing cleric support

4. Latios - very VERY cool design, i really love the lati-twins, mainly because the heroes movie was the first movie i ever watched and latios' role in the movie was so sad, but so good. seriously the feels, im not gonna spoil anything about it (you probably already watched it anyway) - competitively its incredibly good, hits like a freaking truck with lo/specs and its mega is gonna be even better with mixed dd

3. Latias - IF I LIKE LATIOS, THEN I EVEN LOVE LATIAS EVEN MORE - the role in the movie IS EVEN MORE interesting than latios', simply for the fact that she always stayed so close to the main protagonist, and for what she did at the end - competitively, i like her better than latios too, just because its bulkier in general, and hits almost as hard

2. Absol - this had always been my favorite pokemon ever (until gen 5 and top 1. i.e.). the first time i saw one in ruby, i just knew I HAD to catch it. its design is really simple, cool, badass and awesome. ALSO I LOVE using mega absol in gen 6 UU, i know its frail, but my god is that thing powerful - i seriously cant even count the amount of times ive swept someone with it

1. Bisharp - EASILY the BEST (NOT TOO SIMPLE JUST A BIT COMPLEX) designed pokemon EVURR. I FREAKING LOVE BISHARP, i love its pose in battle, what its meant to do competitively, EVERY single thing about it. it better fucking get a mega sometime soon

Edited by MMM

My top 10 Pokemon, in no particular order are:

1) Lilligant: I always have a fondness for Grass types, but my favorite Pokemon ever is her.~

2) Bellossom: Same with Lilligant, fondess for cute/beautiful Grass types.

3) Gardevoir: Strong, beautiful, & will always protect its trainer, Gardevoir will always be one of my favs.~

4) Florges: Love the Flabebe family & the Fairy types, plus I love the look Florges has.~

5) Malamar: Squid, Dark/Psychic type, Contrary, love it already.

6) Blastoise: Squirtle was my very first starter so I have fond memories of Blastoise. Good times.

7) Hawlucha: Best..........Pokemon idea.......ever.

8) Altaria: Though I don't like Dragon types much, however I love the design of Altaria & with its Mega being part Fairy, I just can't help it.~

9) Vileplume: I love the Oddish family too much.~

10) Slyveon: Very cute Eevee evolution if you don't think about it too much.

Ugh, why it's not top 19? I have one favourite for each type and a legendary, so choosing only ten would be like a betrayal. :(

You cruel beeings, here it is.

10 - Clawitzer - A canon for an arm, I'm sold. It has fantastic design and kicked out Rhyperior and his Geodude launchers out of the top ten

9 - Bellossom - I didn't really like it at first. Like "meh just worse Vileplume". But over the time it's cuteness grew on me, so I used him on my StormSilver nuzlocke. And when he stalled out Lance's team securing my victory, he took a special place in my heart as a favourite grass type.

8 - Galvantula - A member of my team on all generation V games I played. The fluffy spider is my favourite Unova pokemon.

7 - Crobat - Who said Zubats are annoying? I adored it's design ever since I saw it in my first game, and it's final evo is 100 times better! Or just 2 times based on the number of wings. Mega Crobat needs more wings!

6 - Persian - I love cats, raised two of them from tiny little kittens. Persian is my favourite cat and normal type since gen 1 and that didn't change. Also you'll never appreciate the Pay Day like when you are in Reborn.

5 - Nidoking - This one is also a long love. My first Pokemon game was LeafGreen, which I got in elementary school. I still can't figure out how I beat this game without the basic understanding of english. Must be the thing with numbers. 100 power Earthquake and 120 power Megahorn? That should do the trick. Still remember how hyped I was when I figured out this "moon stone" item allow me to evolve it.

4 - Froslass - Ever since I saw it's design in friend's Pearl version - boom - instant favourite. It's just something about that look. Is it the mysterious aura? the kimono? The feeling of a frozen mountain? I have no idea, but she's here to stay on my list.

3 - Blaziken - So many instants... This one is from the time generation III appeared in my country. I was looking at the poster showing some of the new pokemons and saw this... this chcken evolving into the majestic badass flame warrior. Top tier competitive? That was just a bonus. Always favourite fire type, always favourite starter.

2 - Mew - Ever since the first games, it was all about Mewtwo. Best stats, typing, moveset etc. Pokemon: the Movie showed it's awesomeness in animated form. But I was just looking at this little flying pink creature, joking around, sneaking through the sidelines and turning Ash into stone (damn you power tears). Then I learned that besides huge psychic powers it can change into any Pokemon, even other legendaries. Also, it's cute, pink, and a huge troll, what's not to like?

1 - Scizor - In my opinion generation II didn't have many cool pokemons design-wise. just scrolling through and then BAM, the steel mantis takes the top spot. Badass design, METAL PINCERS, Steel typing (my favourite) and so darn useful competitively. I always try to get one in any Pokemon game whenever I can, no matter how late.

Edited by Jaromir

1. Lucario: My best buddy since I got him in Diamond, every time I get one, he always ends up being the strongest. Its also funny that in mystery dungeon explorers of the sky, I got riolu on my first go on the quiz.

2. Gliscor: Something about it's design just makes it 2nd on my list, and I had some fun with him by surprising people with a move set that would throw people off.

3. Bisharp: Best steel type in my opinion, and steel is my favorite type (too bad I can never do a mono steel run).

4. Umbreon: My first and favorite eeveelution. When I was playing Heart Gold, I got eevee from Bill but I didn't feel like training it enough so it could catch up to my other team members, so I left him in the daycare. When I came back for him right before fighting Morty, he was kinda upset with me for leaving him in the daycare so everytime I interacted with him, he always acted a bit mean spirited, but as the journey went on it was kinda emotional seeing it start to like me and then it evolved, which meant that it was finally happy with me which just made it one of my favorite pokemon. I'm a huge sucker for friendship evolutions.

5. Samurott: Favorite starter, and I felt like I need to put my starter somewhere on this list. Always chose him for my gen 5 runs, and he is also my Reborn starter.

6. Luxray: I love this lion's design and it's shiny color is amazing. Its a permanent member on my Reborn team.

7. Haxorus: This beast is so bad ass, best dragon ever.

8. Flygon: Speaking of dragons, Flygon is my second favorite one, and it's dex entries are kinda cool.

9. Beheeyem: Some people usually forget about it's existence but I'm definitely not one of them, mainly because this alien has been fun to use competitively sometimes.

10. Golurk: Its a giant robot, whats not to like about it.

10) Latios-I love its design but i still prefer latias more, sorry

9) Ursarang- its just really fun to have guts facade and max attack on this thing and watch it destroy everything (except eviolite vigoroth)

8) Zigzaggoon/Linoone- I always liked the zigzaggoon line for some reason Idk why

7) Garbador- This is one of the pokemon that reborn has completely changed my opinon of, I used to think garbador was garbage( well he is but.....you get the point) but he proved very useful in the beginning of game toxic stalling out threats. i honestly would've kept him on my team if it weren't for weak armor.

6) Spiritomb- Another pokmon reborn made me love, I never payed much attention to it before but after it swept Aya's gym I really started to like it. However, awhile back I started to really hate sleep and spiritomb was kind of reliant on that so i took it off the team. I plan on training it back up once I get the tm for willowisp though (so ep 25 or something)

5) ) Latias- Conceptually one of my favorite pokemons and kind of has a funny story behind it. When I played Emerald I had captured completed the Hoen dex all except latias, I could not find anyone with latias. Heck when a guy offered me any level 100 shiny HE DID NOT HAVE A FRIGGIN LATIAS! (I got a lvl 100 Omannyte though). I spent years trying to get one until one day somebody hacked one in for me and it was pretty sweet to finally get her and I could finally complete the Hoen dex.

4) Chandelure, love this things design and sinister nature and its been amazing in showdown, no more inferapes and lucarios sweeping this team

3)Swellow- For some weird reason I really like swellow, idk I just like it. I even breed a roost, facade, brave bird swellow in one of my playthroughs which took me like 10 odd hours cause i screwed up the breeding chain (Then Ame added the tm for facade and roost the next episode.....). Also this things a beast in nu, it really outs a lot of work in my normal monotype nu team.

2)Swampert- My first starter was mudkip which I somehow named Kipt, anyway Swampert was always a reliable partner during my gba days and even though i'm not really found of it now it will always have a place on my list

1) Salamence- I love this thing, yeah it has a pretty uncreative design but i love it, its carried me through ruby and emerald and will always be my favorite pokemon, too bad we will never see one in reborn.

Lets see, I'm going to try to avoid competitive reasons on this one

10) Gardevoir: Well I always like it since gen 3,and I'm glad it became more practical to use in gen 6 just don't google the name.

9) Gengar: I love this mon, he is a mischievous spirit who haunts people, but it's all for fun (at least for it). I always had a gengar on my teams since gen 1

8) Bisharp: I got two words for you, Check mate! A defiant boosted bisharp will tear through teams, he looks like a bad ass, and damn do I love chess.

7) Bellossom: I remember the first time I saw this thing was in a little short before one of the pokemon moves and I fell in love with this little guy. It's funny how this evolves from something so stinky

6) Clefable: Fairies are my favorite type of pokemon, but I always used Clefable since it was a normal type all the back in gen 1.

5) Mamoswine: He eats dragons up, he is a monster from the prehistoric time and a fierce animal. I like it, also that war face paint. He was my soldier who went in to check the skrub who bought only dragons to the fight, and damn was it satisfying.

4) Machamp: What's better than two arms, why four arms of course. This thing always reminded me of Goro from Mortal Kombat. I liked this the moment I saw him in the anime, I knew I needed it, also his name is Machamp, so I can say, That's Mah Champ when I win battles.

3) Garchomp: My favorite dragon, I don't think I need to go into detail, but it is Cynthia's poster mon, and Cynthia is my favorite champion.

2) Blastoise: My first pokemon, as a kid I had pokemon Blue version, and I thought I had to pick the one on the cover. I wasn't disappointed though because blastoise is my favorite water type. Those cannons, he looks like a war machine if anything, and damn is it cool. Also I like turtles

1) Blaziken: Back before he was banned to ubers, I always liked this fighting chicken. Torchic was so cute, and then it evolves into a mean kicking mechine. What really sealed the deal was when it fought Ash's Charizard and wrecked it. It was a staple in my childhood. All this time people told me that charizard was a god mon, yet this thing beat it, I knew that I wanted a Blaziken on my team.

Hmm, this should be fun! I've never really thought about this other than my love for the 5th and 6th gen designs, haha. Well, here goes nothing.

10.) Darmanitan: This guys design was one of the first I saw of 5th gen due to the leaks, and man did I really want one, haha. After finding out about Zen Mode, it only strengthened my desire to use this monster! I love this guy, but I'm sad as hell that Zen Mode has no competitive application... But man if it did, that'd be sweet!

9.) Ferrothorn: I actually didn't care for it at first, at least when I saw it's prior form, Ferroseed. I tend not to be a big user of grass types, but it turned out to be such a cool pokemon for me. Being a hazard guy and having Power Whip made me ecstatic to use it! That, and it's design really started to grow on me. (Those eyes and the silver/green/yellow color palette)

8.) Goodra: This was probably the first dragon type pokemon I actually had any desire to use. It has such a cool design throughout all of it's evolutions and I really wished I could hug that loveable goop monster, haha. It's insane S DEF and it's move pool also made it great when I used it against one of my friends who absolutely hates the thing. ("It's not a real dragon! ARGH!")

7.) Florges: My god this pokemon. When I caught a Flabebe, I couldn't help but fall in love with it. And when it became a Florges, man was that just the epitomy of beauty in pokemon for me. As my intro pokemon to the fairy type, I couldn't have been happier!

6.) Nidoking: Probably one of the only 1st gen pokemon I still like, Nidoking has been my man ever since 1st gen. Almost every belt I'd beat the games with would have my favorite purple monster and his hilariously diverse move pool. Seeing Cain in Reborn with a Nidoking made me jealous immediately, but at least a cool character got a cool pokemon, right?

5.) Greninja: This guy is by far my favorite starter in pretty much every aspect. It's design is cool throughout all of it's evolutions, it has one of the best hidden abilities of all time, and it's move pool only strengthens the already stellar aspects about this pokemon. Greninja will probably be a staple in pretty much every belt I'll use from 6th gen onward.

4.) Sableye: Ahh 3rd gen... Pretty much the first Pokémon game I actually had a real grasp on. I didn't care about water routes and HM shenanigans. It was all just a great time for me. And even though this guy was mediocre back then, Sableye was still a pokemon with a special place in my heart. This little shadow goblin and his diamond eyes gave me an appreciation for status moves and tricky strategies.

3.) Togekiss: One of the few designs I particularly liked in 4th gen, and it built on a pokemon I loved in 2nd gen! Togekiss is one of the sweetest pokemon I've ever had the pleasure of using, whether I'm a para-flinching jerk off or not, haha! Togekiss is another pokemon for me like Florges and Goodra where I just wanna cuddle with the thing.

2.) Volcarona: Oh man... If my number 1 didn't have nostalgia attached to it, this guy would've been my favorite pokemon of all time. Hell, I don't even care for bug or fire types that much and this thing was just glorious. If Florges was my epitome of beauty, then this thing is pure deific radiance, haha! Volcarona will always be one of my favorite designed pokemon of all time and is usually somewhere on most competitive teams I attempt to make.

1.) Spheal/Walrein: Back to my fond memories of 3rd gen, this little fella and it's big, gnarly evolution are from my favorite place in Hoenn: Shoal Cave. When I saw Spheal for the first time, my 10 year old self immediately fell in love with it to the point of catching a whole box worth and desperately trying to find a plushy of it in stores or on the net. Hell, it was even the first Pokémon I actually tried to breed for improvement, and I think that's the most tedious crap ever, haha! While he might be pretty terrible for competitive use, Walrein was my best friend until 5th gen came out.

There we go, haha! I hope this wasn't too boring for everyone!

I havent played neither BW nor X and Y so i dont really like those pokes. Im mostly fan of 1 and 2 gen. i own b/y/g/c so u can guess why. :)

My top ten are:

Crobat ~ Well its a bat. A good looking bat. Ever since i saw it in the anime evolving from golbat to crobat i loved it.

Umbreon ~ Everyone has his fav eeveelution. Well mine is umbreon. Its just soo cool.

Charizard ~ First ever starter.

Alakazam ~ This buddy helped me out to defeat the whole elite four on blue. before ofc i learn about the multi rc glitch.

Feraligatr ~ My another starter. I just like crocos.

Zapdos ~ Well this guy is a beast.

Slowbro ~ Back then when i had blue, i saw at the anime that u had to have a shellder and a slowpoke to be able to get a slowbro. I thought it was the same in the game. Guess what. It isnt. I spent many hours trying to figure out how to evolve it.

Lapras ~ Well. Just lapras.

Weezing ~ Who doesnt love that smoke ball?

Ursaring ~ The mighty bear.

• 1 month later...

10.) - Virizion. Damn all the legends... I just really like virizion... don't know why, it's just one that grew on me.

9.) - Galvantula. The second I saw this one, I loved it. Me and my friend had a fun 'Galvantula Vs Excadrill' moment when they were both revealed.

8.) - Regi's. Nostalgia + design. We have a vending machine, broken cd player and a rocky toilet. They're just awesome. (gigas is alright too)

7.) - Metagross. When you first see it on R/S/E. And when you first get destroyed by it. Not one for strength but Metagross is my favourite psuedo.

6.) - Latios/Latias. Both of these were my top favourites (before Flareon/Glaceon) and were equally as charming in the movie.

5.) - Manectric. Always had a soft spot for this one. It may even be partly the cry when I sent it out in Emerald. "Duhduhgruhduhduh"

4.) - Fennekin line. Fennekin is cute, and the whole mage/magician theme makes these three really likeable, to me. Took a week for Braixen though.

3.) - Pachirisu. It's a super cute, cuddly and energetic, electric squirrel. *Pause* and I caught a shiny on pearl, which made that day... (... ahah)

2.) - Yanmega. It just grew on me when I used it in a few battles. I love how it works with my other members in triple battles. Struggle bug + Sylveon's skill swap = fun.

1.) - Eeveelutions. They're all adorable, and I love the idea that something at a young age has the potential to turn into so many different variations.

(Special mention: Unown: it's always fun to try and collect all these guys. Maybe one day I will own a shiny one for any of them. Unown I is the best, though. Clearly, the complexity around it's design, and the way it looks at you just defeats how the others look at you. Yes? Unown I is a beast.)

10. Togetic. I like it.

9. Skarmory. Beware the Iron Bird.

8. Gardevoir. Probably something to do with PMD: Blue Rescue Team.

7. Hitmonchan. I liked Punch-Out!!

6. Hawlucha. Body PREEEEESSSSS!

5. Dusclops. Meet the Reaper.

4. Delphox. I've always liked Mages.

3. Zoroark. Don't really know why I like it, but I do. Perhaps just seeing it perform Maximum Spider in Sm4sh.

2. Klinklang. Don't know why, but a Gear pokemon just seems sweet to me.

1. Cofagrigus. The concept of a living (or undead) coffin turning people into mummies sounds delightfully evil to me. Don't care how useful it is.

10 - Toxicroak : Ok, let me tell you about this guy. Poison and fighting? No one really liked poison types before the 6th gen buff, whilst fighting types are considered to be one of the best attacking types ever! I mean come on, it's typing is very unique! And since 6th gen, even the poison type got some love! Back in 5th gen, this thing was a beast especially in the rain? And what's more dramatic than fighting in rain? He looks damn evil (I have a thing for evil things..), and his design is simply amazing to be fair. Love this toad...frog...fighting...evil...thing!

9 - Chandelure: Okay this thing, simply spooky. Love the design. When 5th gen was confirmed, and we started getting leaks of the games and this haunting looking thing immediately stood out for me. And then I heard its cry. It sounded so creepy at the time, that it literally sent shivers down my spine. Love it.

8 - Yanmega: A dragonfly? Hmm, dragon/bug type mega evolution confirmed anyone? Haha I kid. But honestly, this insect is something else. Fast and hits hard, and with its unique design, I loved using this thing. Another thing to add...It has a pretty cool cry, and seeing its animation whilst its getting a speed boost, really gives you a sense of how fast this thing can go!

7 - Zoroark: Ahh a dark type. Gotta' love them. And this one has to be one of my favourites. It's looks, it's cry and not to mention its ability! Really added to the mind games back in 5th gen. I'm a huge fan of the predator, and something about this simply reminded me of it.

6 - Houndoom: I love my dogs. I like the warm too. Put this together and you get a hell bound dog can leave a permanent burn on you. Need a guard dog? I'm sold on this one. Literally looks like he's been dragged up from the depths of hell and ready to be your faithful companion, if tamed. And then it got a mega (Although it's not as great as I hoped it would be, competitively anyway.) just shows how worthy this pokemon is to be on my top 10.

5 - Smoochum: I know I know. You're probably thinking "a freaking Smoochum? Are you being serious?" But hear me out for a second. This little thing was my first ever shiny back in crystal, and instantly my cute little 'Peaches' had a place in my heart for the rest of my life. Okay maybe I got a little too attached to this thing, but this thing seems like a cute little child that only wants cuddles! I know I'm a guy but...Even I find things cute. Haha.

4 - Durant: It's an ant. With armor? What else needs to be said.

3 - Staraptor: Killer haircut, an amazing name and probably the best normal/flying type pokemon out there. Not to mention it probably has the coolest movesets. Close combat, Brave bird and Double edge. This bird lives life to the max, and regrets nothing when it comes to killing itself. Slap a choice scarf on it and you're going to be doing work. Give it a choice band, and something is dying...With him. Pretty fly for a normal type.

2 - Blaziken: KUNG FU CHICKEN!!!

1 - Rayquaza: Ah good ol' Ray-Ray. By far the 3rd gen is my favourite, and this pokemon is one of the many reasons why. Sick name, an amazing shiny, threatening cry and it's design is truly intimidating. I mean, look at its eyes? You know you're in trouble when you run into this. But hey, it's not all "grr i'm going to find you and then give you the most painful death and make sure it's executed slowly." Ray-Ray knows how to deal with social issues and arguments, he has the ability to stop hot headed pokemon and those with wet feet...(or fins in kyogre's case) and hey! HE SAVED HOENN. What a pokemon, truly a legend.

10. Ralts because see below

9. Dragonite because original Dragon

8. Starly and its evolutions because best regional birds

7. Sylveon because most kawaii Eeveelution

6. Lucario because Lucario

5. Victini because Victini

4. Darkrai because Darkrai

3. Giratina, because it's le supper edgy satan pokemanz

2. Gardevoir, kawaii waifu desu ne and all of that bullshit. No actually Blue/Red Rescue Team is one of my favorite Pokemon games (definitely my favorite side series game) and Gardevoir was an important character in that and I've liked it ever since I caught my first Ralts in a main game (Emerald) and raised it into a Gardevoir. Plus it has that Mega Evolution now, and is now Psychic/Fairy, which only makes me love it more.

1. Gallade, sexy beast, finally a masculine looking evolution to the Ralts line, plus it has that Mega Evolution now which is HNNNNGG! It's great.

Srsly, I can´t rank them. They´re all more or less equal. I do like some more than the others, but with the rest I don´t wanna place one over the other :3

Gardevoir (Waifu-Level: God Tier .Hahaha, just kidding. It´s pretty, but design ain´t the whole reason. That S.Def and S.Atk isn´t something you wanna mess with. It survives attacks from a mega alakazam with its awesome s.def and hits hard enough to one-shot it (Doesn´t say much, I know...^^).

It got me through Hoenn, through any hacks where I could find a ralts. Also, I´m quite happy I could get one early on in reborn, before Ame changed it, so I could get through Corey and hammered my way past Shade ...somehow, lol. Trace is always a very fun ability to play around with and it´s sp.def bulk allows it to build up calm mind all the time, which makes it more fun to use. Overall one of my absolute favorites ^^)

Volcarona (It really reminds me of Mothra, which already adds to the coolness of a fire/bug type. It´s also useful and can sweep quickly if set-up at the right moment. Got me through many battles, which might be another reason why I´ve grown attached to this sun-moth. I like bug-types anyway, especially those designed after moths, but mothra volcarona just takes the cake.)

Sceptile (First starter EVER and it was always the speedy gonzales of my team. Quick, hits quite hard and since the Special/Physical-Split Leafblade, Rock Slide and Earthquake are going to cover my ass. It´s effective and I like its design a lot, even though it has a christmas tree for a tail. It still looks cooler than reptain and treecko, and that says something, because they´re cool :3)

Garchomp (Unlike some other dragon-type, it doesn´t look like some kind of fairytale-dragon (Looking at you, Dragonite...) and it just looks like a more threatening shark-dragon with badass batwings and claws. It´s overall design makes it look like it´s meant to be something that kills a lot of stuff, and its stats and attacks kinda reflect that. I´m not a big fan of this pokemon´s mega-evolution, because it didn´t really need one in the first place, having a troll-like base speed and a high attack-stat. I don´t use it so often, but when I have the opportunity to catch a gabite and evolve it, I´mma do that, because my team always needs more badass ^^)

Chandelure (A ghost-fire pokemon... When I saw it, I was like "´bout time they did fire-ghost". It´s based on a chandelier, which makes it look elegant, but at the same time, we got those unnatural blue flames and the fact that it burns spirits and leaves the body behind, which makes it some kind of soul-burning-monstrosity. I don´t always use it, I´m also not really that good with it, maybe because it´s slow and some pokemon tend to hit too hard.

Which is why we got trick-room *insert manical laugh here*

Despite its low speed and reliance on trick room to hit first, it´s still a glass-cannon, so when it hits, look out! :3)

Salamence (Another dragon-type I like. It doesn´t look as deadly as Garchomp, but at least it looks like an actual dragon. Threatening, draconic, has moxie has high attack, speed and dragon-dance to increase those stats even more... IT HAS FUCKING MOXIE! Carried my team through many battles before I could even use the others, because 1x dragon-dance and then proceed to kill, that´s what this dragon is good at ^^)

Azumarill (Cute ´n cuddly... Also has huge power and belly drum, so it´s aqua jet will fuck you up. It´s a round-mouse aqua-jetting everything because it´s so damn badass. And it´s just so cuuuute *-* Also, it´s pre-pre-evolution azumarill is even cuter. IT´S SO FUCKING CUTE I CAN´T TAKE IT ANYMORE >____<)

Mudkip (Ye, I liek Mudkipz)

Magnezone (I like Magnemite and Magneton already, but Magnezone is just... so weird... It looks like a UFO with three eyes and a weird magnet, but somehow I just really like it. It´s slow, but effective. Damn, so effective. I tend to use it for some reasoin, even though it´s slow as ass and I hate being really slow, especially if someone, even an npc, could get the idea to use Earthquake and just kill it. But despite it´s weakness for Earthquake, I enjoy using it, especially in Black and Black 2)

Ninetales (Drought, and elegant fox-design (it just looks cute *-*) and fire-type, thus getting stronger from its own ability and stab, making it auto-awesome ^.^)

Espurr/Meowstic (They´re both very cute cats AND psychic types, which makes me like them even more. Meowstic is just useful, either offensively or just as something that annoys the shit outta the enemy with its prankster ability and paralysis and shields it can make. And espurr... just stares into my soul.

I bet it´s staring right back at it :D)

10. Forretress - My wall, my wall. One of the only defensive Pokemon I ever use. I've loved him ever since Pokemon Silver, my first Pokemon game.

9. Scolipede - Reborn made me realize my love for this guy. The first shiny I caught in Reborn was a Venipede that turned into the beauty that is shiny Scolipede. He's not half bad in battle either.

8. Shedinja - I've always thought Shedinja was one of the coolest Pokemon, both in design and ability. It's a shame that he has so many weaknesses, or he could actually be usable.

7. Muk - This guy NEEDS MOAR LOVE. I feel like I'm the only guy around here who likes Muk enough to throw him in my top ten, at number 7 no less. I don't know what it is about him, but I like him.

6. Caterpie - Whenever I think of Pokemon, Caterpie is the first thing that pops into my head, no lie. I love its design, and its just a classic.

5. Abra - It's so CUTE. I don't normally say things like that, but Abra is amazing. I want one as a pet. :3

4. Noivern - The pinnacle of Gen 6, right here. Amazing design, ranking it easily as my favorite dragon, and my 4th favorite overall.

3. Nidoking - Nidoking just exudes toughness. It looks like it could rip off your head with its bare hands, and it probably could.

2. Aggron - It's like Nidoking, but metal! Anyone who was around the RP section when I joined probably got a good glimpse of my love for this guy. He's just ever so narrowly beat by...

1. Cyndaquil - My all-time favorite right here. It was my first starter ever, and I gave it an everstone because I didn't want it to evolve. (Gets progressively uglier imo. Quilava's still cool, but I don't like Typhlosion a whole lot...) Besides that, it was also my first level 100 ever (In Pokemon Silver, and that is a PAIN to do) and it's got a wonderful design. Cyndaquil 4 life.