Cult Wars Mafia - TOWN WIN

Bazaro

Oi oi oi! Why do I come back to find myself being randomly voted by newt. I’m in class right now. I was in discord at the end of lunch and wrote a paper for the next class, so sorry for not responding sooner. I was joking when I claimed in the Discord. Why would a cult leader even claim. I believe Newt is in a cult, in fact I am certain he is either a watcher or got his information from a watcher. Or they simply want an easy lynch. 

Regardless, I am indeed Town. Newt voted me with little provocation and without providing a hint of evidence. Yes, i’m being oddly active in my defense unlike other times, but I feel like being more active in mafia games and more analytical. My passive defense I usually give rarely works so I figured I would try this instead.

Just now, Alistair said:

:peepoSip:

[Eliminate] Caimie

ily dont smite me

I am the one who will smite you if you dont take that vote off caimie right now and put it on amber, seriously

pls don't threaten the harmless peepo 😞

I probably shouldn't after last game, but oddly enough I want to trust you, so...

[Unvote] Caimie

[Eliminate] Amber

If he flips town we lynch you next ok?

• Veterans

*sighs 

it's more or less your MO to lynch someone D1 for essentially no reason. for that alone i'm disinclined to trust you.

the other statements are because you're fighting me really hard for whatever reason.

• Administrators

Ahahahaha~ Rejoice, my fair citizens! For Ccoa has deigned to impart upon me His divine revelations, and thus, illuminate the truth within this nest of lies!

59 minutes ago, Newt said:

I didn't learn he is the red cult leader from the conversation.

Quoth the Newt! However, one look at our famed host's famous post tells a different story!

On 3/26/2019 at 8:08 AM, Bazaro said:

Cult Spy (x2)

I am His ears. Every soul whispers its secrets aloud. I listen.

- Visit a player and learn their role.

Cop

Name, licence, credit card number, and social security please.

- Visit a player and learn their role.

The cop and spy are told the role of their target, true as Ccoa's beauty! But nowhere does it say they are told the alignment! In fact, you can see right in that post that the Cult Roles of both sides share a title independent of their color. 

Therefore, the only way a cop/spy role would know for sure which color cult their target was in would be if they were, themselves, already part of the other cult to know it wasn't their own!

But you need not take my word for it! I am a mere mortal; the mouthpiece of my Lord, and the rules of men are ever-susceptible to mistyping. Let us confirm with the deity of this game as to whether or not what I say is right!

@Bazaro Tell us, almighty master of this mayhem, is the cop told their target's alignment as well as their role, or is it only the role that's told?

If it is indeed the role alone, that should be proof enough to Ccoa's claims that Newt can only be the Cult Spy and not a Cop-- or else a poor one, whos laws are based solely of his own conjecture. 

Last time I didnt claim cop

Also

Ame it does reveal the alignment, although i think you prefer to wait for Baz

Even if it didnt, all it matters for the cop is to find if the person is cult or not, and for the spy is if they are from the other cult, which they know, revealling alignment or not

Cass, even if I am the cult spy, why would you still prefer to lynch me than to lynch the cult leader? Do you really prefer to lynch a mere spy than lynch a leader and let him turn someone into an apprentice next night?

• Veterans

if you flip cult spy, the vigilante can kill amber before his role kicks in.

and it seems like you're effectively outright claiming cult spy.

it's also probably a good idea to keep the cults balanced- that way they still have to fight each other. overall, that's a much better idea for the town since all the cult resources could still be wasted on members of the opposite cult.

5 minutes ago, andracass said:

it's also probably a good idea to keep the cults balanced- that way they still have to fight each other. overall, that's a much better idea for the town since all the cult resources could still be wasted on members of the opposite cult.

And if Amber flips cult leader or town the vigilante can just kill me this night too?

Seriously Cass, every single one of your arguments can be used against your own logic, and no matter what you say, the cult leader is way more important than the cult spy.

I'm not claiming cult spy, i'm the cop.

To be really honest I am just tired of no matter what I say or what logic I use you just ignore it.

35 minutes ago, andracass said:

The vigilante might have already been converted

The other way looks safe tho