Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

Spoiler

Just want to drop by and say this has been an excellent new version as always! I think one of the best so far. Little by little, all mysteries are starting to come together but there are still so many questions. My heart goes out to my girl Erin and my boi (the softest boi) Ren this version, those two deserve everything. Also it gave light to who the protag is and that scene with Cresent and Ren gave me chills I can’t. My personal favorite part is with Melia and Erin’s pretend gym battle where my heart melted I swear this game is out to get me. Anyway thank you devs for the constant improvement and polish you give each episode release! Really love this one for sure.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 1/20/2019 at 1:07 AM, Maqqy said:
  Hide contents

Just want to drop by and say this has been an excellent new version as always! I think one of the best so far. Little by little, all mysteries are starting to come together but there are still so many questions. My heart goes out to my girl Erin and my boi (the softest boi) Ren this version, those two deserve everything. Also it gave light to who the protag is and that scene with Cresent and Ren gave me chills I can’t. My personal favorite part is with Melia and Erin’s pretend gym battle where my heart melted I swear this game is out to get me. Anyway thank you devs for the constant improvement and polish you give each episode release! Really love this one for sure.

Spoiler

Must say V11 really did the great turn and an unexpected one. Lot of new light on Ren and his reasons for joining Team Xen. Our teams have a great match-up against opponents. His mons are fast and mine are tanky...so, the best. Like how the interceptor's powers are pointed out to us............like we get to decide character decisions and even movements. Like the puppet master said, the Interceptor is capable of entering and controlling people's minds.

On 1/19/2019 at 2:37 PM, Maqqy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Like I said a few days ago, everything is finally coming full circle. Even the sidequests are providing some answers. I remember how perplexed I was when V9 ended and I had dozens of questions yet no answers however that all changed since V10 and V11 since I finally understand a lot of things like where Melia's powers are from. The only thing that would make it better is figuring out who the actual f**k those mysterious figures are and who are they working for since they seem to know everything

• Upvote 1

I might need help with the password thing in Carrotos Mountain. Because I have a terrible laptop that has multiple problems and one of them is that I can't type anything with my keyboard onto the game.

Although it's not a bug or anything, I still need help.

Game_2.rxdata

Spoiler

Hey guys, just remembered to go back and do the Please battle me 2 quest, and got the eevee.  what eeveelution should i get? idk what is good for this game compared to other games.  (Only ones I flat out don't want to use are leafeon or flareon or sylveon because I already have those types on my final team.  Thanks for all the help!

Edited by kenzie

15 minutes ago, kenzie said:
  Hide contents

Hey guys, just remembered to go back and do the Please battle me 2 quest, and got the eevee.  what eeveelution should i get? idk what is good for this game compared to other games.  (Only ones I flat out don't want to use are leafeon or flareon or sylveon because I already have those types on my final team.  Thanks for all the help!

Jolteon, Vaporeon. Jolteon is pretty fast, has nice special attack and Vaporeon has nice HP, Special attack and Special Defense.

5 hours ago, kenzie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Umbreon has a good stat distribution and can work well with its moveset, Espeon has Magic Bounce and access to Calm Mind for boost-sweep strategies, and Jolteon has good speed but a really bad movepool. Vaporeon is best left until a different sidequest reward because the Eevee from that comes with Transform, and a Vaporeon with Transform carried me through an extremely difficult battle later in the game (hint: it has insane HP, and that's the stat that doesn't change when Transformed. Also, it can Transform into Rift Pokemon and get their super-high stats).

Unless you really need a Psychic or Electric type, I'd recommend Umbreon. If you've got a Smeargle, try to get a female Eevee so you can breed Wish onto an Eevee, since Umbreon with Wish is really good.

Spoiler

WHY JAN? WHY ON FUCKING EARTH DID YOU CHOOSE THE GLITCH FIELD FOR THE DOUBLE BATTLE VS SAKI AND VENAM????????????????? IT'S MY FUCKING LEAST FAVORITE FIELD!!!!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE FUCKING HELL FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY???????????????????????????

10 minutes ago, Scarletghost123 said:

ok can someone help me figure out what is wrong with my game cause i cant pick up eggs at all and im at the seviper egg but i cant get it and i have several open slots in my party am i missing a patch or something???

Make sure you're on Patch 3. It was a problem in the first two.

Ok so I'm at blacksteeple now and I havent been here in almost a year, and i'm just chilling listening to the music and I can hear Roxas's Theme from Kingdom Hearts sprinkled in and I got super excited lmao.  Are there any other areas with KH music?

6 hours ago, kenzie said:

Ok so I'm at blacksteeple now and I havent been here in almost a year, and i'm just chilling listening to the music and I can hear Roxas's Theme from Kingdom Hearts sprinkled in and I got super excited lmao.  Are there any other areas with KH music?

i dont recall as far as i can personally remember tho i do recall some undertale music scattered here and there, more in music mod packs

47 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

i dont recall as far as i can personally remember tho i do recall some undertale music scattered here and there, more in music mod packs

Ok so I wasn't going crazy I definitely heard heartache and ruins a couple times

19 hours ago, kenzie said:

Ok so I wasn't going crazy I definitely heard heartache and ruins a couple times

waterfall as well...... if u add the music pack u also get a remix to spider dance, a remix to megalovania and mad dummy's theme

I remembered how I immediately fell in love with the waterfall remix when I heard it for the first time in Goldenwood Cave, it had to be one of the best themes I've ever heard and now I like how there's more super mystery dungeon music. Every new chapter I tend to hear one or more theme's that I really like

Ok so the four staying on my team are Infernape, Roselia (Soon to be roserade), Vaporeon, and Lycanroc Dusk.  My other two pokemon right now are a Bannette and a Gothitelle.  As soon as I am off of Terajuma I am getting clefairy, so who should I take off for it? Also, what should the 6th member be?

21 hours ago, kenzie said:

Ok so the four staying on my team are Infernape, Roselia (Soon to be roserade), Vaporeon, and Lycanroc Dusk.  My other two pokemon right now are a Bannette and a Gothitelle.  As soon as I am off of Terajuma I am getting clefairy, so who should I take off for it? Also, what should the 6th member be?

In my opinion games like reborn and rejuv where the gyms and field effects can be beaten through creativity rather than trying to brute force your way through the game are much easier the more mons you have in rotation so dont get too stuck up on which 6 to use, just keep catching and training.

4 hours ago, HippoSheep said:

In my opinion games like reborn and rejuv where the gyms and field effects can be beaten through creativity rather than trying to brute force your way through the game are much easier the more mons you have in rotation so dont get too stuck up on which 6 to use, just keep catching and training.

meh I guess, but i mean that's how I did V 10 and it worked out fine.  I kinda more prefer the sticking to a team thing because it forces you to develop more of a strategy you know? 

17 hours ago, kenzie said:

meh I guess, but i mean that's how I did V 10 and it worked out fine.  I kinda more prefer the sticking to a team thing because it forces you to develop more of a strategy you know? 

This is just in the top of my mind, but add a fairy mon, maybe. Like Togekiss, if the mystery egg works out well, or something similar. I do that too. I keep others only till my full team is ready. Love to go with very few options. It's a drive for me to play.

Personally, I play games like Reborn and Rejuv with a single team.  It just feels more fulfilling than changing teams to suit each challenge.  Although, doing that meant I only had 5 Pokemon until I decided to use Silvally.  My team isn't really too bulky either.. Sceptile, Sylveon, Lycanroc (Midnight), Talonflame, Seviper and Silvally.  Counter on Lycanroc has saved me so many times though.  I just enjoy beating challenges with the same team, It's fun and lets you develop stratagies you wouldn't normally use.  I had never used counter before, now it is my go to move against a heavy physical attacker.  And that Kingdra statue nearly wiped my team, but Sylveon bulked it out, right after soloing a gym battle at half health.. because I forgot to heal

Also.. I'll say now.. I absolutely hate that luck guy now.  How dare he do that to one of my favourite Pokemon?

Edited by Xavier575

20 hours ago, Xavier575 said:

Personally, I play games like Reborn and Rejuv with a single team.  It just feels more fulfilling than changing teams to suit each challenge.  Although, doing that meant I only had 5 Pokemon until I decided to use Silvally.  My team isn't really too bulky either.. Sceptile, Sylveon, Lycanroc (Midnight), Talonflame, Seviper and Silvally.  Counter on Lycanroc has saved me so many times though.  I just enjoy beating challenges with the same team, It's fun and lets you develop stratagies you wouldn't normally use.  I had never used counter before, now it is my go to move against a heavy physical attacker.  And that Kingdra statue nearly wiped my team, but Sylveon bulked it out, right after soloing a gym battle at half health.. because I forgot to heal

Also.. I'll say now.. I absolutely hate that luck guy now.  How dare he do that to one of my favourite Pokemon?

luck guy???? what do you mean?

22 hours ago, BRS swag said:

This is just in the top of my mind, but add a fairy mon, maybe. Like Togekiss, if the mystery egg works out well, or something similar. I do that too. I keep others only till my full team is ready. Love to go with very few options. It's a drive for me to play.

The plan right now is to do Clefable to replace Bannette but idk if I should replace Gothitelle with something.  Also, when can I get back to gearen??? I'm at the Xen base behind sheridan rn, the one where *** is revealed to the player amd melia to be working for Xen