Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

On 1/7/2019 at 11:13 PM, kenzie said:

Hey are there any new passwords I should know about?

Also does anyone know how to get Dusk Lycanroc? Wanted to use it in V10 but it wasn't a thing yet apparently.

Dusk lycaronc can be obtained as a trade at Ocena pier

2 hours ago, Bearadactyl Prime said:

So, has enough changed for previous episodes to warrant a complete restart? On a scale of 1-10?

there's a a few new fights added, some areas got completely overhauled and a few other odds and ends.......... personally i say its well worth going thru again

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcBolt27 said:

there's a a few new fights added, some areas got completely overhauled and a few other odds and ends.......... personally i say its well worth going thru again

Alright, sweet, thank you.

4 hours ago, Gauvain said:

i´d like to know that too

Uh so I don’t know this for sure since I’m not up to that point in my play through yet, but in Akuwa Town there is a guy who claims to be a locksmith. Maybe he can help? 

1 hour ago, Lucky98 said:

Uh so I don’t know this for sure since I’m not up to that point in my play through yet, but in Akuwa Town there is a guy who claims to be a locksmith. Maybe he can help? 

ok i'll check it out

8 minutes ago, TimidGardevoir said:

ok i'll check it out

THANK YOU

2 hours ago, TimidGardevoir said:

anyone know what the scented lure is for

Spoiler

Take it to the end of Sand Stream Cave when the cave is filled up with hippopotas and sand. At the end of a bunch of rock climb stuff, there'll be an odd patch at the top of a rock climb cliff. It'll prompt you to pour some of the scented lure into the hole in the ground, and Trapinch and Vibrava will pop out and roam around the roam for you to battle and catch.

As frustrating as the cliffhanger at the end of this chapter was, a lot of things are starting to add up like the origins of Melia's powers, Aelita's origins, Keta's depression, Nim's survival, Crescent's plan, why Ren joined team xen, what an interceptor is, who Indriad/Vitus and Nymiera are, who Kanon is, what happened after the events on Valor Mountain (50% complete), Erin's story, Melia's story, and there are still so many questions remaining. At least a hefty amount of story has started to make sense 

Hi so I interacted with a tree in the hotel in Gearen City and something made a noise but idk what the text said because I accidentally skipped it.  Does anyone know what it might have said?

Also does anyone know how to raise friendship in this game without just mindlessly grinding?

Edited by kenzie

4 hours ago, kenzie said:

Also does anyone know how to raise friendship in this game without just mindlessly grinding?

Edited 3 hours ago by kenzie

There are three other ways I know of. You can buy a haircut ( this can only be done once a day), use blue moon ice cream to max out friendship ( unfortunately it’s very hard to find ) or by feeding EV decreasing berries, which can be bought in the lost camp.

1 hour ago, Mayflower896 said:

There are three other ways I know of. You can buy a haircut ( this can only be done once a day), use blue moon ice cream to max out friendship ( unfortunately it’s very hard to find ) or by feeding EV decreasing berries, which can be bought in the lost camp.

THANK YOU

5 hours ago, Gauvain said:

Can someone please teel me where to find a hard stone? i need it to fix the key and i can't find it(dit manage to accedentily find a secret rift boss though).

You can get hard stones fairly frequently from mining. Just reset the mining spot till you find one.

On 1/5/2019 at 1:10 PM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

The next part will be in V12. There were so many sidequests for V11 that some were pushed back for next version.

Which ones are you talking about? The only ones I recall are the missing children quest and the Looker/Anabelle confidential quest.

• Global Mods
12 hours ago, kenzie said:

Hi so I interacted with a tree in the hotel in Gearen City and something made a noise but idk what the text said because I accidentally skipped it.  Does anyone know what it might have said?

In the hotel there's a note that leads you to money (1500 IIRC); the tree you interacted with might've had the note. The money is in a chair in one of the rooms.

1 hour ago, HippoSheep said:

Which ones are you talking about? The only ones I recall are the missing children quest and the Looker/Anabelle confidential quest.

If you're asking about the "there were so many sidequests some got pushed back for V11", I'm not sure how much detail I'm allowed to go into, and I don't know many specifics about which quests will be started or continued in which version. Just that Jan said in the dev server that there were an overwhelming amount of quests and some would be pushed back to V12 because V11 was already a massive amount of work and content. The Ana/missing children quest was mentioned as one of those when it was asked about. 

The

Sashila Village help requests

were also some Jan considered saving for V12, but ultimately decided to include in V11

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Gauvain said:

Can someone please teel me where to find a hard stone? i need it to fix the key and i can't find it(dit manage to accedentily find a secret rift boss though).

which secret rift? (dm me it if you dont want to here)