Major/Fatal Bugs V11

Jan

When i start the game (pokemon Rejuvenation) it says that:

1) The game takes too long to start so it will restart

or

2) It makes me play but whene i enter somewhere it says this:(look at the image)

Cattura.PNG

(I'm playing on v11 and i'm in Gaeren city, and i want to say that this problem started today and i have already played the game yesterday and it worked)

I was searching a pokemon (to see if the game allows me catch them) in the Gaeren park and the game crashed and this:

Cattura.PNG.829b99a9b48db599a9b7cd120e188b2c.PNG

• Developers
1 hour ago, Soulplayer said:

When i start the game (pokemon Rejuvenation) it says that:

1) The game takes too long to start so it will restart

or

2) It makes me play but whene i enter somewhere it says this:(look at the image)

Cattura.PNG

(I'm playing on v11 and i'm in Gaeren city, and i want to say that this problem started today and i have already played the game yesterday and it worked)

I was searching a pokemon (to see if the game allows me catch them) in the Gaeren park and the game crashed and this:

Cattura.PNG.829b99a9b48db599a9b7cd120e188b2c.PNG

There's a patch that fixes scripts taking too long to load. May want to go update.

As for the second error, you said you were in Gearen City? Do you remember exactly where?

Just now, Jan said:

There's a patch that fixes scripts taking too long to load. May want to go update.

As for the second error, you said you were in Gearen City? Do you remember exactly where?

I should be able to enter and i will tell you

• Developers
Just now, Soulplayer said:

I should be able to enter and i will tell you

Alright, and final question. Do you use any external mods? Follower Pokemon, Quality of life mods etc? 

1 minute ago, Jan said:

I'm exactly at the  attached at the fountain in the park  under the purple flower  on the side of the Xen grunt

8 minutes ago, Jan said:

Alright, and final question. Do you use any external mods? Follower Pokemon, Quality of life mods etc? 

I can't send you the image because (i think) it is too heavy,

Edited by Soulplayer

2 hours ago, Jan said:

I'm the one who has the crash problems and which is at the park in Gaeren i would like to ask,

Should i delete everything and save my save folder

somewhere and reinstall everything again? or this problem can be solved in a easier way?

• Developers
On 12/27/2018 at 10:06 PM, Kegan said:

I'm stuck at the entrance of Alamissa Urben. I was doing the second help request for Sashila and I went to Alamissa Urben and right when I entered I got some dialogue with Damien talking about something. I saved cause I thought something was going to go down and turns out I can't move anymore so I'm stuck here lol.

image.png.665669b582c3185aa907921b7876669b.png

Could you give me more details? What was the last thing done before coming here?

12 minutes ago, Soulplayer said:

I'm the one who has the crash problems and which is at the park in Gaeren i would like to ask,

somewhere and reinstall everything again? or this problem can be solved in a easier way?

Still looking into the issue atm. You could try doing that, but I imagine it'd be fruitless. Sorry.

31 minutes ago, Soulplayer said:

Just wondering but what were you doing before the crash? Did you happen to fly to the map or walk into a new map? Were you in a map and just doing things as normal but then the crash random happened? Any other info you can give about the steps/actions prior to the crash

10 minutes ago, Sardines said:

Just wondering but what were you doing before the crash? Did you happen to fly to the map or walk into a new map? Were you in a map and just doing things as normal but then the crash random happened? Any other info you can give about the steps/actions prior to the crash

Simply i was playing then my dog walked and he brought with him the charger of my laptop, then lapton has fallen on the floor (without the battery and the charger ) it switched off then i switched it on i restarted to play and got this

Edited by Soulplayer

31 minutes ago, Jan said:

Could you give me more details? What was the last thing done before coming here?

Still looking into the issue atm. You could try doing that, but I imagine it'd be fruitless. Sorry.

So i have to wait? (Btw thx)

I've only noticed this once I did a few things.

Every time I save in the first time period of the game, and closed my computer. And when I reopen my computer to play it, it WILL crash.

Hide contents

I found out about this when I saved in the tournament in the first game and crashes because of the 'Pokemon Map line 78' thing.

And saved in the Gearen Sewers in the second game and crashed because of the 'PokemonEncounters line 331 blackfluteused' thing.

About the first game, I reached the tournament in my first game period in V11. To the part where I'm supposed to fight two more people in order to fight Adam.

And now, I can't do anything in V11. So I might need to wait for patches and stuff ._.

I post this in the Major/Fatal Bugs page just in case. And my game files.

Game.rxdata

Game_2.rxdata

Hello there,

Im new so idk where im supposed to post this issue exactly (i already did on save file troubleshoot) but I SEARUISLY NEEED HELLPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Because i saved V11 in full screen i CANT play. (It wont even launch)

Help would be appreciated (PATCH THIS I BEGG YOU THIS GAME IS TOOO GOOD)

hhh.PNG

4 hours ago, Mythical101 said:

Hello there,

Im new so idk where im supposed to post this issue exactly (i already did on save file troubleshoot) but I SEARUISLY NEEED HELLPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Because i saved V11 in full screen i CANT play. (It wont even launch)

Help would be appreciated (PATCH THIS I BEGG YOU THIS GAME IS TOOO GOOD)

hhh.PNG

As mentioned by Jan in the original V11 thread, this bug has been fixed. But you'll probably have to wait until later today to get the patch

so im having the same script issues as the others and i can't even go back to v10 to resize than update i don't really about the data i restarted anyway cause i lost my data like 2 versions ago so now at this point i just want to able to play again any tips or extra apps that may help now and avoid this issue in the future thanks.

So I'm at the end of Darchlight Cave where the elevator is, but when I go into the room where it is, Flora just kinda teleports to it and is non-interactable so I cannot continue. Not sure what to do. Maybe I'm doing something wrong/missing something.

download.png.5b23fadfb0280fd9675ada7841a3bf33.png1866633762_download(1).png.c46c85245e9a764b7005522de348cba5.png

The SpiritResizer line 151type error is still in effect even after I put in the patch need help, please I don't know why I thought that it was dead but it came back alive like a zombie

Edit: Sorry if it sounds like I am being mean

Edited by Megazero456