• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@CrimsonDragon21

Trolls:

They are one of the possible Mafia factions. They start as a group and have a private group chat. They share a factional night kill on odd nights. They will select among them on who performs the kill. This player will not be able to perform active abilities. Their goal is to outnumber or equal the total number of hackers and users.

Hackers:

They are one of the possible Mafia factions. They do not start as a team and are not informed of the identities of their team mates. Their factional night kill is rotational and one of them will be assigned killing duty each night, but will not be hindered from performing an active action. If a hacker visits a fellow hacker, they will share a factional chat instead of executing the player. Their goal is to outnumber the total amount of trolls and users.

Both mafia factions are handicapped in some way.

Lol Lia xD

Ok I have some information for you, i don't know how much they can be true but i will share them with you all. Nicki has said that she's the only third party in this game, it can be true but i'm not sure at 100%. Then i suspect that Corso is mafia, i want to say that i'm not 100% sure about this but what happened in the dead chat makes me suspect that he is a mafia and even if he wasn't dead, he was in the dead chat.

I guess now you will ask, then Corso isn't mafia because it's the Web Surfer. Well now, try to think because i said so, probably because i know who is the real Web Surfer? I think you're understanding what I'm referring to. I think Corso has a role in which he can steal a role from a person, at least that's my theory.

30 minutes ago, Venus said:

Young Alaris. It is a heavy doubt of mine to guess why would you reveal such information again.

Idk... cause I'm frustrated. Although I'm aware that saying it makes me suspicious, but...

3 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Lol Lia xD

Ok I have some information for you, i don't know how much they can be true but i will share them with you all. Nicki has said that she's the only third party in this game, it can be true but i'm not sure at 100%. Then i suspect that Corso is mafia, i want to say that i'm not 100% sure about this but what happened in the dead chat makes me suspect that he is a mafia and even if he wasn't dead, he was in the dead chat.

I guess now you will ask, then Corso isn't mafia because it's the Web Surfer. Well now, try to think because i said so, probably because i know who is the real Web Surfer? I think you're understanding what I'm referring to. I think Corso has a role in which he can steal a role from a person, at least that's my theory.

And thanks, Lykos! Let's see what Corso has to say on that.

I asked Boat, he said that roles are random which means there can be multiple players with the same role. However he said he won't confirm it here iirc (impartial host/10 jk). Anyway I'm town

Ok Corso, i checked what you said and i admit that it's true. There may be duplicates, so i think you're town. At least from the information i got, i think you're town. Sorry for have accused you to be mafia.  Also i know what's your role.

I asked Boat too when I saw that players > roles and he told me that there were a lot of duplicates. Also, keep in mind that every role can also be glitched, so that doubles the posibilities. Anyways, if Corso steals a role, doesn't he also steal the faction that role is in? That's at least how the old maid worked in the last game *checks OP* ok no, right, Corso would still be a lurker with no wincon (unless glitched changes that). That said I don't know why should we target him, since he doesn't pose any threat. *rereads lykos' comment* Oh, Nicki said she was the only lurker, im dense tonight. She could be lying tho. Why would boat say that the lurkers would share a chat if he wasn't planning on more than one lurker being in the game? Especially since there were as many players as intended. Unlessssssssss that was decided by rng, @sailboat?

Also, Amine (???)

@Walpurgis

Both mafia factions are handicapped in some way.

Ah so Trolls only have a factional kill, when it's an odd night. Okay thanks for that :)

It's good to know that we have two confirmed townies, but unfortunately you are also both food for the Coyote :(

Also the vote on Paul is a bit random, without proof.

I mean, I see where Amine's vote comes from, but it feels kinda precipitated and out of place. This is a stupid detail but the leet kinda bothers me because of the implications it has, so my vote will go to Amine at least for now.

[Eliminate] Amine

Ah, so innocent Lykos is back wb :D 

Let me play the Devil's advocate:

I did something wrong last day enough to get a intuitive feeling of me being a possible Non-user, I admit and confess it. Coincidentally, Amber's indirect reply regarding voting and all aroused a strange feeling on a few others apart from me.

While, The bw at first started off at Nicki, most of the users at that point hastily put a vote on Amber including me. Majority vote was achieved on Amber so I thought might as well opt to vote him and incline others to vote for him.

Also, If I'm really a non-user, why would I try to weather the storm by inclining others to follow the majority bw?

And do you think that a non-user would try such a risky errand?

Besides, some arguments like Candy's and Lia's one which quite convinced me that he is the best target for that day even though that was just based on no real proof. I even negatively comprehended Amber's feelings and joined them.

Aside from that, Day 1 was so short lived that I hadn't any chance to post a thing or two.

Neither did I intelligently read it too well and If I'd I could have suspected Nicki more than Amber. Copy Pasting Words were de facto, quite strange beside some minor modifications.

Either way,  I didnt changed my vote to Nicki's cuz' there's an every possibility that it can become an evidence and worth fact for lynching me later on as there were no concrete true proofs upon her alignment. I's off when Amber simplified his thoughts as well. Thereafter,  It's too late to unvote him. Otherwise, I'd have surely done that stating again as a reason that there were no real proofs neither on Nicki, nor Amber.

Anyway, enough said. I still doubt whether I was clear or not.

But, since random voting is not reliable so why did Anti and Candy clinged to Venus' bw even when they're equally aware that it was just a hunch vote? Is it because I endeavored indirectly to encourage people to vote Amber?

Very well do as you please, I can't have any counter arguments to prove my innocence. In fact, I suck at arguing. 

BTW, Is anybody gonna share a good point or information for I have got none and my role is unfortunately non-info seeking role?

I'll be OmGussing Amine for now:

Vote: Amine

8 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

I mean, I see where Amine's vote comes from, but it feels kinda precipitated and out of place. This is a stupid detail but the leet kinda bothers me because of the implications it has, so my vote will go to Amine at least for now.

I see it as a slip mixing up yesterday's votes and today's. The vote that seems kinda precipitated here is yours... the last time you voted someone because of "precipitation", you were mafia, so for the time being:

[Eliminate] Walpurgis

Rip. I didn't vote Amine just because of precipitation, the leet makes me think he might be trying to communicate to the other hackers that he is one of them. I know it's not a super solid reason but it's better than no reason. 

Also, the way I won the blind game was acting like I would if I was town, even throwing my partners under the bus if necessary, so if you use that as a reference then I'm going to look scummy in every game. 

Might not be the best play but I don't care. I brought back Lykos, because, why the heck not? I might as well use this ability now before I get killed and it goes to waste. Anyway I need to see more to make a definitive vote yet.