Where would you live in if you were in Pokemon World(Main/Side/Fan games)?

TimTim

Hmmmm.. I'd have to say Canalave City. Idk, it just seems like a really chill place to live in. Plus, it seems like it'd have a really nice view of the ocean from where I may be able to stay!

Kanto: Fuchsia City

Johto: Blackthorn City

Hoenn: Lilycove City

Sinnoh: Snowpoint City

Unova: Village Bridge

Kalos: Snowbelle City

Of all of them though, probably Snowbelle City because of the surrounding area, with a very close second being Village Bridge.

Oh, I only mentioned Oblivia, but since so many people are doing it by region...

Kanto: Vermillion City

Johto: Goldenrod City

Hoenn: Lilycove City or Fortree City

Sinnoh: Snowpoint City

Unova: Castelia City

Kalos: Lumiose City

Reborn: Ametrine City

Aevium: Gearen City

Kanto: Pewter City - Mt. Moon, exhibits, Viridian Forest, and shorts because they are comfy and easy to wear.

Johto: Blackthorn City - In -my- opinion, Blackthorn is closest to some of the coolest views and 'Mons in the Johto region.

Hoenn: Rustboro City - Rustboro is rather underrated. It's as hustle and bustle as Slateport or Lilycove, but also as rustic and homely as Litteroot. I like that contrast.

Sinnoh: Veilstone City - A Grunt at heart, so the Galactic HQ doesn't detract the land value for me...although Galactic's fashion sense could be less trippy. Isolation and carved out of stone. Nice.

Unova: ANYWHERE? Gosh that's tough - but I'd have to say Lentimas Town. The New Mexico-esqe feel is really unique.

Kalos: Shalour City - This city beats out Cyllage for me. It's got a lot of steep tradition and is the embodiment of "Kalos-Tough."

I would RETIRE in Unova - at the Village Bridge with everyone else.

---

Orre: Pyrite Town - I'm used to to "the ghetto" and I very much felt at home there when playing through the Genius Sonority Shadow Pokemon titles.

---

Reborn: Beryl Ward pre Tangrowthpocalypse.

I'd certainly choose Village Bridge in Unova, because who doesn't want to live on a bridge???

As a side note, getting to hear that beautiful man's voice (without 3DS soundfont!!) in real life would be pretty sweet. Plus, they have Lapras and Braviary, two of my top 10 favorite Pokemon.

• Administrators

Kanto- Maybe one of the sevii islands.

Johto- Ecruteak city orrrr somewhere near Mt Silver

Hoenn- Fortree city...ish.

Sinnoh- Snowpoint city

Unova- Undella city

Kalos- LaVerre city

Reborn- Ametrine city

Well if we're doing this by region.

Kanto: Fuchsia City - Not really sure, not fond of any specific location in Kanto.

Johto: Mahogany City - I love lakes. Just generally a really cool place and the surrounding areas are neat.

Hoenn: Dewford Town - Chill Town nice small beach and what not.

Sinnoh: Canalave City - Nice port town, more for the people who are there, the memory of it, the islands you can travel to there by boat.

Unova: Village Bridge - Just so god damn soothing. Ultimate Zen town. It's like.... heaven.

Kalos: Anistar City - meh