Where would you live in if you were in Pokemon World(Main/Side/Fan games)?

TimTim

Kanto: Celadon.

Johto: Olivine, Cherrygrove or Ecruteak. (tHIS WAS SO HARD TO CHOOSE BC I LOVE JOHTO AS A REGION.)

Hoenn: Mossdeep Ever Grande or anywhere south west of Hoenn.

Sinnoh: Eterna, Hearthome, Jubilife or Floaroma (same as Johto ;-; they're both so beautiful it's really difficult to choose just one!)

Unova: Undella (specifically when it's winter), Opelucid, Nimbasa, or Lacunosa (same as Sinnoh and Johto.)

Kalos: Anistar, Laverre, Lumiose.

as for region, i'd definitely settle in Sinnoh for sure.

and in the MD world, it's either Shaymin village or Treasure Town.

Kanto: Cerulean City, because it's kinda in the middle of all things, some water, some caves, some forests, i think it's cool. :)

Johto: Olivine, i'd love to live in Olivine :)

Hoenn: Pacifidlog Town, too much water , catch a wailmer and Owww <3

Sinnoh: Starting Town, i dislike Sinnoh as a whole thing.

Unova: White Forest

Kalos: Laverre City, because it's based on the city i live actually, Lille in France :P

Reborn: Shade's Gym :3

Kanto: Vermillion. I'd love to live near the sea... In Kanto, at least.

Johto: Goldenrod. can I get to know Whitney plsssss

Hoenn: Verdanturf/Lilycove. I can't decide between those two, but any of the two would work. Leaning towards Lilycove but eh... I don't know.

Sinnoh: ANYWHERE I mean like I love Sinnoh. Snowpoint would be pretty awesome, but any of the cities/towns would work for me.

Unova: Lacunosa. Music there was pretty good, but I just like the location itself.

Kalos: Anistar. Seems like a good enough place, but I'm not too keen on Kalos anyway.

Reborn: Knowing my battling skills, probably one of the alleys. Or the Scrapyard.

If I can pick though, Calcenon. Definitely.

• Global Mods

If going by region:

Kanto: Celadon City *takes over Team Rocket's hideout*

Johto: Goldenrod City or Ecruteak City (doesn't matter which; I love them both and they're close to each other)

Hoenn: Slateport City, with a vacation house in Lilycove

Sinnoh: Hearthome City

Unova: Undella Town or Humilau City (same thing with Goldenrod or Ecruteak, and I get to go through the Marine Tube :D)

Kalos: Laverre City

Reborn: Obsidia Ward? or Agate Circus

hearthome because its the only legal city because it has a cathedral and in reborn peridot near the gym because thats the only safe place in the entire city not coral id go insane because its so quiet onyx has lots of gamblers and bullies lapis has gangs and plantocalypse for the remainder unless i could live at ametrine or calcenon idk

I'd probably be in Hoenn somewhere, since its climate is the closest to where I live. I wouldn't really mind which town, really, as long as it isn't Mossdeep City. I don't really like that place. :/ Sinnoh would be great too, just 'cause it was my first region, but I'd have to get used to the cold, haha ^^

Kanto: Cinnabar Island, because of the lab

Johto: Blackthorn City, Clair needs someone to keep her in line

Hoenn: Mossdeep City or Verdanturf town, Mossdeep because of the Space center, and Verdanturf because of the air quality

Sinnoh: Solaceon Town, Interesting Historical things

Unova: Opelucid City (In the White Versions), The historical vibe and the dragon masters

Kalos: Kiloude City, So much to do in their for battling

Kanto: Lavender Town

Johto: Goldenrod City (Taking over the Radio Tower)

Hoenn: Mauville City

Sinnoh: Eterna City

Unova: Nimbasa City

Kalos: Lumiose City

Reborn: Lapis Ward

Aevium: Gearen City

Fortis (Fan-Game in the works): My basement in the Oceans/Tundra area.

In the canon games, it would be any small, peaceful city with coast, preferably beaches of white sand, preferably a forest nearby. Small wooden house near the beach, can go to the pokemart to buy stuff, can go to the forest area to walk... pretty simple life, that's what I like. I think some cities in Hoenn and Kalos are similar to this, but I'm unsure as I don't know each region in detail.

In reborn I'd live in the hidden cove, where there's Charlotte's and her sisters' house; would re-build the house to my liking (first of all, adding a bathroom) and then live peacefully in there.

In reju it happens like in the canon games, I haven't paid too much attention to the region. I don't remember the cities' names. The island before the volcano ark for example, would be a good spot.

• Upvote 1