Amethyst

Episode 17: Rust Thicker Than Water-- Now publicly available!

Love the work you, and the rest of the devs do! Super excited to play another episode of reborn :D

Thank you guys for working tirelessly for a year to deliver yet another thrilling episode for reborn!

• Like 1

Didn't expect this, but Ame likes surprising us at 1:30 a.m. (at least in my time zone it was). Thank you, Ame.

Spoiler

Surprise

Looks good.  I suppose the two left are the number of episodes you have yet to finish before Reborn is finally complete?

Can't wait to see some continuations playthroughs take action.

• Like 1

Thanks for your and your team work, Amethyst! Hope you rest during Christmas! However, thanks!

P.S. There are two more, right? Well, we hope that the work will not drag out and we will soon be pleased with the game!

Edited by Silver Boy

Well,  all this change's is a sign to new gameplay from the scratch... So let's get the work done!!  😎

Haha, It came out a hang earlier than expected!! :D 

It's been really well that you and your team could apparently now rest during the Christmas and New year, and perhaps enjoy it as well, as there is a little work left to be done.

Like everyone, I'd like to give my salutations and lots of thanks to you and your team alike for giving us a special treat. ^_^ 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hallowilicious said:

kiki's down

Ame's down

taka's down

2 left!?

Spoiler

One should be Amaria I guess

1 minute ago, TheLuca said:
  Hide contents

One should be Amaria I guess

Spoiler

only 2 deaths shade foreshadowed will become true. but the death number will be remained probably. Amaria won't.

So how long until ep18- nah am just kidding, awesome episode you guys outdid yourselves with the level design this time!!

12 hours ago, GS BALL said:

No, it's 2 "episodes" left.

We all know Ame has a kill list. At least 1 character must die per episode and depending on what you did this episode.... 2-3 people will probably die in the end.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah Adrienn( too much of an idiot honestly) and Amaria are on top of my list of executions once my character becomes a dictato- I mean champion... Tania has red hair so she gets a pass from me , no but seriously i used to dislike her but after this episode i think she's allright as a Budget-Saphira.

• Like 1

Does anyone experience significant lag in battle especially in fast mode? I feel like it's a lot slower than before. Especially when you're choosing your moves even though I already turn off battle effect.

EDIT: Never mind, somehow several restart the game fix it.

• Upvote 2

Hi friends i have to say one thing i´m are spanish and  not much persons can play this game for english we be really happy if u make a patch to spanish :)

thumb-1920-736214.png

@Kuranashi Amethyst has answered to this before. She has said that, if they started creating patches of the game in other languages, then every person would start demanding patches in their own native language. So, this won't happen. Only way it will happen is after the release of the game's final version, and by fans that want to take this project into creation themselves.

In other news, English is the universal language and everyone should know it well nowadays.

• Upvote 1

This makes me feel like Batman

Oh wow, it has been so long. Literally my favorite pokemon game. I think I lost all my saves, so I will probably need to start over again, but it will be like experiencing for the first time since I can't remember much