gosh that took a while!!! not just the episode-- that was almost a three month testing period! way too long!! but that's to be expected after some of the changes we've made. we've torn out most of the old AI and rebuilt it, although there's still a lot to do. gen 7 has been intravenously injected into the entire game, oh, and there's a giant fluffing desert now.
but we here.
we out here releasin' shit.
Below is the list of notable changes (Field Effect changes will be in the Readme)!
- All Gen 7 Pokemon, forms, moves, items and abilities have been added.
Field Effects have been updated for Generation 7. A full changelist is in the Readme.
- Psychic Terrain has been added to the game.
- Z-Moves have been added to the game
The Mail pocket in the bag has been repurposed for Z-Crystals and Mega Stones.
- There may be some inconsistencies with those items on existing save files.
- As Hyper Potions have been canonically reduced to 120 HP, Ultra Potions have been changed to 200 HP instead.
- An option to map custom controls has been added to the Options menu.
- Max boxes have been expanded to 50 for new save files and save files starting E17 contennt.
- A Furfrou groomer has been added to the Glamazonia salon
- Weather has been corrected
- Separate BGM/SE volume settings have been added to the Options menu
- Money gain has been tweaked to not be ridiculous.
- AI has received a significant overhaul-- though is still incomplete.
- PC Item Storage has been increased from 50 spaces to 500.
- Pokemon formes can now be preserved through Wondertrade
Please remember that the Spoiler Lock in this community will still be in effect until January.
Your download links are in the usual place. It is also strongly advised all players with testing versions update as well.
(only two left!!!)
Edited by Amethyst