Legendaries (legit not hack)

Iron Avenger

I think you should prepare for a massive negatives comments.

What's the point of using them ? You rush the game without any difficulties... Pokemon Reborn is a challenge game , not a common game where you end the story on 3 hours. 

Yeah , you probably used the sandbox mode i guess , very impressive :) 

16 minutes ago, Iron Avenger said:

I have all legendaries till gen 6 .jealous anyone??? 

rebornlegend1.PNG

Rebornlegend2.PNG

Hmmm... let me guess : Sandbox mode, and yeah... be prepared to get tons of negative comments, and maybe especially from the mods, because yeah, legendaries are for post-game only in Reborn.

Edit : Sandbox mode's ( maybe ) proof : i spotted 2 Articunos in those pics

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

Sandbox mode is a mod someone created so you can freely edit things in your game, like creating any pokemon (shiny or not) in any level, altering IVs and lots or merchants that give you practically all items in reborn (even mega bracelet and stones)

this is a mod so you can play the game as you wish (you can even use a game file from there to play on hardcore)

0 out of 10. It ain't cool if they ain't shiny. Personally I was just curious how idiotic this thread would be. You all disappoint just saying it was sandbox mode. No jokes about getting good at all. You also don't have the greatest legendary of all time...the golden bidoof.