Legendaries (legit not hack)

Iron Avenger

22 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

By telling it's impossible to get without guide, did you mean Beldum? Because for a nice Pokemon, we need a nice puzzle, don't you agree? The first thing I did right after I've finished E15 was getting that Beldum. It was about one year ago. And then, ten months after this, I've got my first perfect one. I couldn't get this Beldum without the help of a 5 IVs Beldum I've got from the Wonder Trade. Metagross is a rare Pokemon that is supposed to be rare to catch, rare to obtain, rare to breed, with a rare exclusive move and rare in anything else. These are some of the many reasons Metagross is my favorite Pokemon, imagine a shiny one.

I can do something better than imagining a shiny Metagross, I actually hatched a shiny Beldum in Pokemon X, taught it Hammer Arm, EQ, Meteor Mash and Zen Headbutt when it finally evolved into Metagross.

Anyway anyone want one of these legends. I kinda am giving them away for free just for fun

10 hours ago, Combat said:

Yeah, I'm starting to have some OCD issues with the ordering... Like, some of them are next to the right ones, but others...

I was meaning to put them in order at first then decided to do it later. The day after i posted this, i actually put them all in order. So hope that cured your OCD issues

Edited by Iron Avenger

15 minutes ago, Iron Avenger said:

Anyway anyone want one of these legends. I kinda am giving them away for free just for fun

No , very bad idea. As i said , legendaries are not allowed on reborn , and nobody have to provide them for " fun " , cause if you do that , everyone will came to ask you them and there will be no more game at all.